Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:42:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange ?  (Read 987 times)
Floyx Company

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

In my opinion, the best exchange is Binance.

Programmers care about security.
However, most importantly, there are much bigger movements there - perfect for daily trading.

Remember not to keep all your money on one stock exchange.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

for me
1. binance
2. hitbtc
3  kucoin , bittrex
don't put all your eggs in one basket Grin

For a beginner when it comes on trading, that exchange site is the best way to trade our altcoin because it's easy to use and user friendly even you are newbie, i said that 'cause when i was a beginner in trading i choose that exchange site.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
I think that at this point you should move to Kucoin for trading and trading, I have transferred all of my assets into it, I think the binance trading floor is not as good as the first phase anymore. You can see that at the moment the volume of trading at binance is declining and the floor is experiencing a lot of bugs and problems, such as locking and withdrawing, unable to trade, pump market, frequent errors occur .
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:23:26 AM

With me the best exchange is:
1. Bittrex
2. Binance (But too much bot here)
3. hitBTC, Kukoin
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?

it will depend on which altcoin you plan to exchange.  lookup to coinmarketcap and click on the coin which interests you, it will list the exchanges that list that coin.  you can see the trading volume for each exchange that lists that coin.

new exchanges can give promotions like no exchange fees and some coin faucets.  just beware that these exchanges has no reputation and there's the possibility of scamming the members.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

For newbie I suggest you to try Hitbtc, they have simple rules to follow. Hitbtc also have many coins that you can use to invest/ trade and get income. They have simple and easy platform to use and friendly support that you can contact them if you have problems with transactions. Fees is relative, so you can try it and maybe you'll stay like me.

crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

for me
1. binance
2. hitbtc
3  kucoin , bittrex
don't put all your eggs in one basket Grin

For a beginner when it comes on trading, that exchange site is the best way to trade our altcoin because it's easy to use and user friendly even you are newbie, i said that 'cause when i was a beginner in trading i choose that exchange site.

Totally agree. Because it’s truth that not all exchanges are user-friendly and there is no point in trading with any currency, if you’ll be mistaken all the time. By the way, the question to thread’s author: which cryptocurrency have you chosen to start with? I’m asking because I think that you can try cex, coz this platform is good for both beginners and pros. But there is a possibility that they don’t have an alt that you’ve chosen.

Ekenegbu123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

For myself, I like a couple of exchanges though because they have a lot of coins. I use binance as my best as it has many coins listed on it and also, it has volume as well as many people trade on this exchange.
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

So far, the best exchange for me is kucoin, mercatox and forkdelta. I've been using them for some time already and its quite and easy to trade on. Mercatox I already tried daytrading before.

storyteller2121

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I find Binance the best option to trade in altcoins. You can instantly start trading if you already have any form of cryptocurrency anywhere in the world.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I find Binance the best option to trade in altcoins. You can instantly start trading if you already have any form of cryptocurrency anywhere in the world.

You find the old thread mate because many times ask this question and this thread was created in last month they was find the exact information. If you want to make constructive post don't do this activity. Many new informations are need for the crypto platform so you should try to avoid these threads.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I believe bitrex and bitfinix are really awesome trading site to put your money and looking out for profit buddy. I wish you to go with the these site whenever I love to exchange or start the trading sites.

Right time to make the money on trading field.
So invest your money on any of these sites and make your money more and more...
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

I think you can first try with Huobi.Pro
I have done a lot of transactions here and it is very interesting. The interface is easy to use, the Coin chart is Huobi derived from Tradingview very professional. Also provide basic information about a coin in the coin trading interface such as Concept, Whitepaper, General Practice, Official Website, Block Explorer, etc.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

huobi, binance, bittrex, hitbtc yet i advise bittrex or even binance it is the top site but a person choose altcoin your comfort which is not detailed on these types of sites a person just dissatisfy
Gadhoh

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

If you are new to cryptocurrency, your first step is to find an exchange that allows you to deposit money. Due to regulations, all exchanges require you to verify your account before depositing your funds, by submitting proof of your identity and other personal information. Therefore, you must find an exchange in your home country first to convert money from your bank account to Bitcoin.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Binance is the best one out there imo. Low commission fees, good volume. There some altcoins on others exchanges. I like Bittrex as well (some people use to say that it's dead but I personally don't think so), cryptopia is a great one for low and micro caps GEMs, also kucoin, crex24 and IDEX for ICO tokens
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

In my experience these are the exchanges which you can use for buying and selling of altcoins as well as btc,

https://mercatox.com/

https://hitbtc.com/exchange

qryptos.com

I will suggest you to start trading by any exchange just to get start and for experience. 
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

I think Binance is the best centralized exchange right now. And Bancor and Idex are good among the decentralized exchanges.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

There are many best exchange sites. But what I think is best for me -
    1.   Bittrex
    2.   Binance
    3.   Poloniex
    4.   Kucoin
According to my experience, these sites are very safe and easy to use.
rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

I think Binance is the best exchange. That exchange site is the best way to trade our altcoin because it's easy to use and user friendly even you are newbie. You can instantly start trading if you already have any form of cryptocurrency anywhere in the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: