Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:22:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange ?  (Read 987 times)
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
Great!As a newbie,first of all you need to know the details about crypto currency very well as soon as possible.In future crypto will lead the world.

By the way,there are many exchange here for trading and some are good reputed and some are still doing well.In my opinion,I will try to give some exchange for trading which is good and favorite to me.
1. Kucoin
2. Binance
3. Bittrex
4. Etherdelta
5. Idex
6. Coinbene
7. Bibox

I think those will be enough for trading well. But one thing is very important in trading that is "Don't put your all money or investment in one exchange".That means putting all eggs in one basket is not so good. Try to use some exchange at the same time.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Since you are new to the crypto space, My suggestion is Binance. There are a lot of exchanges following this. Since you are a newbie need to pay your attention on how to handle the exchange. If one decimal mistake can lead you to a big lose. Understanding the surface, placing the orders, Trade history, cancelling the orders, Verification Process at the beginning, Rules & regulations in your country are mainly considered before entering. Try using it by registering for top 10 exchanges which you can find in Coinmarketcap  Rankings. The best to be chosen by you considering above facts as the most favorite might not support to your country. Decentralized exchanges will be playing a main role in the future so try to open accounts on few of them as well.

paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

For me all of them are best exchange like Crex24, Binance,Cyptopia. But they have differences on volume in every coin. And also the availability of the coin.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

There are a lot of good exchanges are working in the market, Binance is the no 1 exchange right now and some other exchanges also have the good and big amount of daily volume, I think to choose any good exchange is the right option to trade or exchange anything,
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

As a newbie i think forkdelta or etherdelta will suit you more better than any other so try them first before using others also they have dumpers more I think is the cheapest market right now for tokens

Arsedunn

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
If you are beginner in this field you must gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will earn profit. But my advice is first choose the right altcoin then plan to trading site. because if I am suggest bittrex or binance it is top sites but you choose your convenience altcoin that is not listed in these sites you only disappoint on it. So better pick the coin then analyse the good trading site.
I use Bittrex, everyone will surely know Bittrex is a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been increasingly popular among crypto traders since launching its operations in December 2014, besides providing coins that are quite a lot of the price there is also very appropriate with exchanges in the market.
User’s highly rated exchanges are Binance, Bitrex and Coinbase which are the best recommended exchanges as well. Binance is simple to use and it has large volume for users which is making it better than other exchanges while others are also good but they are on the next positions. So you can choose Binance for yourself to make the exchange of any cryptocurrency.
if you ask the best exchanger, it becomes flexible. Well, I think binance is good. yeah, but of course it becomes something difficult. because usually every market receives different coins, and sometimes almost all markets have the same rules.
Yes binance is my favorite exchange to be sue for trading cryptos, I think that most of the expert and official traders are using binance exchange for trading cryptos. Its really a very good and trusted exchange for trading crypto currencies.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Yes, for me, of course the best exchange is Binance. I just need to move large amounts through coinexchange-io-idex and have a pleasant experience. Because I think they are more reliable.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

In my opinion, the exchange is good-
   1.   binance
   2.   bittrex
   3.   kucoin

These exchange are good, safe and easy to use.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

In my opinion, the exchange is good-
   1.   binance
   2.   bittrex
   3.   kucoin

These exchange are good, safe and easy to use.

So, did you rank these exchanges based on their customer service? Number of coins listed? Security? Faster transactions? Etc.
If I would to rank specific exchanges based on the OP's concern.

I would rank them in terms of who has the lowest transaction fees. As you see the OP specified "best for buying altcoins" if you noticed that.
So, I guess kucoin and bittrex doesnt have the low transaction fee features, but neverthless, those exchange are the best so far.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Binance and Kucoin now is the best Exchange for trader, I also use it to trade any coins,
there having big volume than other Exchange.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

I have tried many types of altcoins but I feel that most of them are still very bad with success rate and have very low benefit. However, if you want to learn more about trading, I would advise you to invest less money into Binance or Bittrex.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

trading is not only about the best exchanger but how can we read the patern in the chat that is provided there, if you already understand it, then start with binance, bittrex or forkdelta if you exchange tokens
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Until now, Bittrex remains the best, with various advantages possessed by Bittrex, everyone does not hesitate to invest and conduct trader activities in the Bittrex exchange.

Bittrex has been around for a few years ago and if calculated, this exchange has given us comfort because we avoid cheating and crime.
Historically that many exchanges have a bad reputation, they carry user money and that is a serious threat to traders around the world.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Everyone chooses the most convenient exchange for him. For someone is important that it would be possible to set up a fiat on the exchange, for someone with low commissions, for someone with a big trading volume on the exchange. There are a lot of criteria for which we chooses the most convenient for us exchanges. Personally, I prefer Binance, Poloniex, KuCoin and a few more decentralized (but they are not needed by the novice).
     Right, we have many exchanges but some of them are best recommended and highly rated by users or traders. Traders find it easy and friendly exchanges which are considering the best and we also choose it for having a favorable time. Binance and Bittrex both are well popular exchanges but I personally like Binance due to its simplicity and larger volume has made it my choice.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Binance, Kucoin are one of the popular centralized exchanges, binance has low transaction fees, compared to others.
IDEX is the most popular decentralized exchange, it also has an easy to use interface.
Your choice of exchange Depends on your needs and options.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Everyone chooses the most convenient exchange for him. For someone is important that it would be possible to set up a fiat on the exchange, for someone with low commissions, for someone with a big trading volume on the exchange. There are a lot of criteria for which we chooses the most convenient for us exchanges. Personally, I prefer Binance, Poloniex, KuCoin and a few more decentralized (but they are not needed by the novice).

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

I recommend you not to save your coins for a longer run at any exchange doesn't matter how good the exchange is, use them only for trading purposes, bittrex and binance are good.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

If you are beginner in this field you must gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will earn profit. But my advice is first choose the right altcoin then plan to trading site. because if I am suggest bittrex or binance it is top sites but you choose your convenience altcoin that is not listed in these sites you only disappoint on it. So better pick the coin then analyse the good trading site.

exactly, the better option for some beginners must go for the analyzing strategy as of knowing better for those alt that run on any site. although there some site that is on the top market but to think is how to trade for good. site so it would be better to choose alt and where it would be sold.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

Binance, Okex, Huobi,  Bitfinex, Bithumb are top 5 exchanges on the market. But every exchange has its advantages. Kucoin sometimes has its challenges. We can play then get reward. Some exchanges have low fee and fast transfer. You should find by yourself.
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Binance, Okex, Huobi,  Bitfinex, Bithumb are top 5 exchanges on the market. But every exchange has its advantages. Kucoin sometimes has its challenges. We can play then get reward. Some exchanges have low fee and fast transfer. You should find by yourself.
if you ask about the best market, or exchanger, of course the answer is flexible. everyone can have different opinions. well, but in general terms, of course binance is the best choice for now.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████