Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Vetting Services for new sellers from the Founder of Team DZ, #6 BTCGuild  (Read 529 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:22:06 AM

Hi,

If you're a new seller or re-seller, you're going to face a lot of skepticism and distrust from those worried that you'll just take the collect BTC and run.

One way that new sellers can obviate this distrust and meet it head on is to willingly offer your ID and other info to trusted forum veterans who provide vetting services. This ID is kept on record and released only to relevant authorities if the situation warrants it.

My Qualifications:

- Vetted 14 Group Buy Coordinators and/or Miner Hosts in the last 7 months including GB sellers and Miner Hosts such as thomas_s, bobsag3, Dabs, SolarWindMiningCo, and Thyatis, among others.
- Founded the largest public Bitcoin Miner's Co-op: DyslexicZombei's Miners Co-op and we currently sit at #6 on BTCGuild's Team Hashrate rankings, at the largest mining pool around, ahead of teams from countries like Canada, Germany, and Korea:

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings&section=teams

- Been entrusted with well over 1000BTC of the community's BTC without issues

Requirements:

- You'll need to send a clear pic of an ID, a clear pic of you holding said ID, and a social media profile for me to check out (pref. LinkedIn)
- Contact me if you intend to retire from forum sales so that your info can be safely deleted, if necessary
- Please send a Skype contact invite or a forum PM, subject: Forum Vetting Services

Fee:

- The fee is $10, payable in BTC at the current Coindesk exchange rate.
- I will PGP sign your first sales thread stating that I have on hand what appears to be your legitimate photo ID and supporting information.

Disclaimer:

- I am NOT responsible for someone sending a fake ID and fake social media profile but will do my very best to ferret out such schemes, having had some background in ID verification and years of professional experience in Information Security at various Research Labs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 10:24:46 PM

<snip>

- I am NOT responsible for someone sending a fake ID and fake social media profile but will do my very best to ferret out such schemes, having had some background in ID verification and years of professional experience in Information Security at various Research Labs.

In my book, anybody who vetted Matt Carson, a.k.a. Bobsag3, and continues to stand behind him even after being shown that that dude can not be trusted, should also not be trusted, ergo this Co-op should not be trusted.

Also, Black Arrow, operated by Alex Sovu/Alex Berk, has been shown that Matt Carson shouldn't be trusted, but stills maintains him as their number one reseller.

Plus, that clown you vetted in Florida is just as bad. More on him later, after I'm done busting Matt Carson's balls.

~Bruno Kucinskas
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:47:54 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:06:43 AM by DyslexicZombei

<snip>

In my book, anybody who vetted Matt Carson, a.k.a. Bobsag3, and continues to stand behind him even after being shown that that dude can not be trusted, should also not be trusted, ergo this Co-op should not be trusted.

Also, Black Arrow, operated by Alex Sovu/Alex Berk, has been shown that Matt Carson shouldn't be trusted, but stills maintains him as their number one reseller.

Plus, that clown you vetted in Florida is just as bad. More on him later, after I'm done busting Matt Carson's balls.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Oh really? bobsag3 has been vetted by both John K. of John K. Escrow and myself. I don't know of any seller/reseller on this board that has been vetted by two vetting agents.

If you're referring to the whole Black Arrow delay debacle: tons of Bitcoin equating to tens of thousands of dollars have *already* been refunded in R17 and the refunds still continue. Please provide me any proof you have that bobsag3 shouldn't be trusted, as I would love to see any said proof; my security clearance doesn't allow me to participate in any known fraudulent behavior.

As for the co-op itself, since you're obviously not familiar with our history, we've refunded entire rounds (Rounds 13, 14, and 17 underway) when things didn't work out for whatever reason. We've done something like $100-200K worth of BTC/USD refunds so far. Even the dumbest scammer would've ran by now once all the money was collected, right?   Roll Eyes

Here's some people that have already been refunded in R17 and I'm confident the rest that want to be refunded will be refunded within the next week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335145.msg5070057#msg5070057
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335145.msg5070935#msg5070935
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335145.msg5103665#msg5103665

He's handled something like 2-4K worth of BTC and hardware on behalf of the community so far and I have not a single record of anyone contacting me about him ripping them off. This team is the #6 team on BTC Guild, and the largest known public Bitcoin Miner's Co-op, and AFAIK we didn't get there by ripping people off. The US Govt. has seen fit to provide me a clearance and to protect our secrets. I've spent years helping to validate various BMDS weapons platforms and helping to develop new tech.

Please provide me some proof of malfeasance or fraudulent behavior, or please retract your statement.

Since you seem to be in a headhunting mood for some reason: If you're looking for targets in the ASIC community, then look no further than the 3 manufacturers that are permabanned from the co-op for treating fellow miners like shit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: