Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITHUNT.WIN - Multicoin Faucet | AutoFaucet | Daily Lottery | Tasks | WebMiner  (Read 897 times)
EarningHub (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:52:22 PM

I do not know what happened but my bithunt account was locked. I cannot open the shortlink wall and my withdrawal page.
I already sent 3 emails and sent a message to the admin on telegram and yet no action was done. Anyone who knows what should I do to unlock my account. My username is Lad

Your issue is resolved already, And as we have mentioned mostly everywhere it takes upto 48 hours to get help due to large number of users and as well with support request Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
w-m-h

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:50:05 AM

@EarningHub without any reason i find my account today Banned !!!?? i am wondering , please be fair and unbanned me  or even tell me here what the wrong which i made it ? by the way " my user name login is Insert
EarningHub (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:02:50 PM

@EarningHub without any reason i find my account today Banned !!!?? i am wondering , please be fair and unbanned me  or even tell me here what the wrong which i made it ? by the way " my user name login is Insert

Hi, first thing i would say that our site never ban anyone for no reason if we ban someone that means the user have broken one of the rules of our system. And about your case i can see that you were using shortlink bypass extension that is the reason your account is banned.
krieg666

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:00:30 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 12:48:56 PM by krieg666

@EarningHub
Hi Guys,
i'm writing you couse my account has been banned but i wondering why.... Normally it is couse a user use a bot o something like that to bypass captchas but i dont use any kind of this software. But thinking deeply i noticed that i was banned from 2 other faucet sites since i installed an extension that click on "continue" button after the captcha is solved (or at least the software description said like that).
So wondering if the problem can be that....i'm not so expert about captcha enviroment, i know already that i need to solve the captcha when it appears. Can you check if i "jump" captchas and that's the reason why i was banned? thank you for your attention. Huh
hakimchi

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:46:32 AM

I tried this site haha. When you will use both the AutoFauset and ManualFauset by adding multiple wallet address of faucethub. This site will make you limited or account locked and withdrawl blocked. But in autofauset i get 216000 DOGE in fausethub. I already send them email but let's see what will be there reply.  Grin
tavemoimon

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:53:37 AM

I very like any your site is make money bitcoin and all coin, tks you
scardy

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:32:57 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 10:57:32 PM by scardy

I would like to know why my account was "account is locked or limited" and what should I do to unlock it ??

give me this message on the autofaucet page, the withdrawal page and the new shortlink page, how come ??

I sent 2 emails in 10 days but I didn't get any reply

my id is : scardy

I hope you at least answer me by telling me what to do to solve the problem

kind regards
Fabrizio Scardetta
FilestormGER

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:43:09 AM

Hi girls and guys,

I think that's it with bithunt...

Requested payouts are marked directly as "rejected" due to "This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout."

After my oldest, open payout more than 5.000 more have already been requested. The admin told me that he wanted to execute the payouts manually within 7 days, but based only on the number of open payouts this is hopeless.

Good night and never see you again ;-)

File Cool
FilestormGER

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:40:26 AM

another post from the owner.......

Hi,

Are you interested in buying the faucet? we have bitmedia, cryptocoinsad, coinzilla, a-ads, adhitz, adzone approved. Never applied for coinads/mellowads but as i can see they require 100k around alexa we have around 80k so you can apply for them as well. Let us know your budget as we have 2 different sites with similar criteria you need. So let us know.

Thanks

What a liar...  Tongue
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:39:05 PM

Good site! We have listed this site on CryptoNinja.co

Username- CryptoNinja
FilestormGER

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:05:20 AM

Good site! We have listed this site on CryptoNinja.co

Username- CryptoNinja

Roll Eyes Huh Cheesy

your sure..?  Shocked
mamun290

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

how much the withdraw fee for NEO coin? i haven't found the withdraw fee for this coin in your website,!!
FilestormGER

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:14:45 AM

how much the withdraw fee for NEO coin? i haven't found the withdraw fee for this coin in your website,!!

it doesn´t matter what the withdraw fee is... you won´t get any cent from this guy!  Cheesy
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:57:01 PM

waiting for my 10 DGB payment, it's been over 48 hours and i have still not received my withdrawal.
stonapersona

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:40:38 PM

waiting for my 10 DGB payment, it's been over 48 hours and i have still not received my withdrawal.

You need to visit there site and look at the top of the page. It says "News (28 June): All Withdrawals will be done within 7 days of period from now on instead of 24 hours so please have patience. We will move this to instant withdrawals very soon.

I've been waiting for over 5 days for several withdrawals so don't expect your DGB anytime soon.
ptcadviser

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:58:52 AM

Bithunt.win SCAM

This site was really good but unfortunately turned into scam.

Don't waste your time on it, the site is dead and the owner proved to be not trustable.
Is given continuously new "NO" solutions to kept users on-site aspiring to be paid.
Shame on you Mr., be honest one time and close your site.

Forums owners should ban this kind of people instead of leaving these scammers to have a place to spread their deceives.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: