Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a strong community and push the price up?  (Read 381 times)
SMFUS (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Always complaining about the price of a token for example after the ICO
Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it and then set one price after the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Simply don't invest to ICOs or don't invest to cryptocurrency. There's no cure for people who keep on complaining with something that they mistakenly came in and are now regretting their actions.

Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it
You're already in a community.

then set one price after the ICO?
Crypto's aren't that way.
SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Simply don't invest to ICOs or don't invest to cryptocurrency. There's no cure for people who keep on complaining with something that they mistakenly came in and are now regretting their actions.

Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it
You're already in a community.

then set one price after the ICO?
Crypto's aren't that way.

There is a lot of great ICOs but token purchasers don't have good knowledge of what is making the price on the market
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it and then set one price after the ICO?
I think panic investors only fearly asking this question. But right investors are know the potential of project so worthy project only successfully won the crypto platform. This year many tokens are reach the good position in crypto market and few projects are reach the worst position.

handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

This is bullshit my friend. This is not working like this. You have to be strong enough to admit your mistakes. Better analyze, adhere to your gameplan. Who's interested in ICO did you read this article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a ?? Huh
SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

I think panic investors only fearly asking this question. But right investors are know the potential of project so worthy project only successfully won the crypto platform. This year many tokens are reach the good position in crypto market and few projects are reach the worst position.
Hoping that) I am holding some underestimated tokens now
but with a good potential

SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

This is bullshit my friend. This is not working like this. You have to be strong enough to admit your mistakes. Better analyze, adhere to your gameplan. Who's interested in ICO did you read this article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a ?? Huh
interesting Shocked
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

Set one price after the ICO? Then its not basically can be called a healthy market after all and besides you cant force up a certain trader or investor on which price he would like sell out his tokens. We do always be concern or vary on profitability therefore we wont need a community to have the same aims. Its an impossible thing to have that kind of movement.
We would see prices sets on random therefore as a trader you should know how to utilize it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Set one price after the ICO? Then its not basically can be called a healthy market after all and besides you cant force up a certain trader or investor on which price he would like sell out his tokens. We do always be concern or vary on profitability therefore we wont need a community to have the same aims. Its an impossible thing to have that kind of movement.
We would see prices sets on random therefore as a trader you should know how to utilize it.
You're right

I know one project with potentially big and strong community
Cryptoindex - the new crypto Dow Jones
I think it will change a little the habits of crypto trading
Don't you think?
SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

The market will definitely change soon!
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

That's not the traditional model, but I think Havven is doing a great job so far
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Not sure it's quite possible to avoid volatility, but there should be some ways to decrease it. I guess we'll see such a projects in the nearest future
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

So why not just say "how to be a strong pumping community"? Because manipulation of the price by a group for its benefits could be defined as a pumping group.

Dont mix things up please. Dont pump the price, let the ICO be great by itself. Market manipulation shall not be defined as a good thing.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

Buying from ICO became an ill investment nowadays. Prices go below ICO prices very fast when listing in exchange. Buying the dip is more profitable.
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

what do you think about Tether?
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

That is actually a price manipulation, if your project is really good let that technology be discovered by an investors. It's normal for a price to dump especially if it's just a shicoin, a group like this can become a pumping group which is really bad especially when you left behind so better to invest on a great ICO.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

There is a lot of great ICOs but token purchasers don't have good knowledge of what is making the price on the market
Let's say that you are correct with that but not all of them are great, they are great in the first place because they are in pre-sale phase.

But see to it some of them after the crowd sale / ICO, others aren't delivering the promise that they have given to the investors. And what they all do is to make the investors profit from their investments and doesn't really think of what they proposed. I almost forgot that the developers first gets benefit.
SMFUS (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

Not sure it's quite possible to avoid volatility, but there should be some ways to decrease it. I guess we'll see such a projects in the nearest future
Yes, I think that with time people will change a little their attitude
Projects like the one I have mentioned-cryptoindex, will definitely play its role
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Yes, I think that with time people will change a little their attitude
Projects like the one I have mentioned-cryptoindex, will definitely play its role

I hope so, cryptoindex and many new projects have a hard time because of the downtrend of BTC, but they will success
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

I think this only happens because of the developers' fault, because if everyone fought to list in a decent exchange but not they do not want to spend the revenue to list the token there everyone is apprehensive without having where to sell and has no value after the oic serious tokens sempe list in decent exchanges
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: