Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO ICOs are much safer  (Read 323 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

ETH ICO issuance has much more documentation and experts than any other platform and hence easier to issue a token. And anyone going for a scam would use easier and cheaper methods. Anyone involving with less documented paths are generally a more dedicated ones.
It's the same as LInux not having viruses. Creating one is difficult and not worth the effort.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

I think there are very few coins launched under the NEO blockchain and also there are only a few coins can be traded with the NEO coins. Now there is less competition in the market for Ethereum. Maybe in future NEO will have more Smart Contract ICO in which they will get very good projects.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

NEO project and coins of this project are very promising, everyone understands and knows this, but from this projects that are based on this platform do not become safer, there are always scammers, this is a fact.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I will agree with you if you say the transfer cost is cheaper compared to ETH.
About scam thing, no one can control that, a team can look legit in the beginning and turn out scam after the ICO finished.
ICO is really like selling the dream for money.
So, my comment is ICO on ETH and NEO has same risk of being scammed. Maybe you see less in NEO just because the total number of ICO on NEO is much less than ETH.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

For those of you who are worried about scam ICOs and the like, know that the NEO chain only has ICOs that have a clear business and well formed teams. Not everyone can ICO in NEO.
Actualy im not much familiar about this NEO chain but,as what you stated thats this only ICO in NEO has a clear bussiness ,i thinks i want to try this kind of investment,because i feel that if i partcipate, my investment is secured and i can gain a good percentage of my profit,otherwise i want to research this in my own knowing before i conclude thats its secured and legit.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

For those of you who are worried about scam ICOs and the like, know that the NEO chain only has ICOs that have a clear business and well formed teams. Not everyone can ICO in NEO.

The fact is that many people just do not like NEO I think. And to participate in the ICO which depends on NEO means to be sure that NEO will grow. Personally, I do not like this coin and would not invest in ICO hosted on this platform.
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

well, maybe, maybe, thet are safer, at least i have heard a lot of good things about them, so you may trust your tiinformation
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

The fact is that many people just do not like NEO I think. And to participate in the ICO which depends on NEO means to be sure that NEO will grow. Personally, I do not like this coin and would not invest in ICO hosted on this platform.
neo id grsat not loke spn ecampaign platform, but as a cryptocurrency, i like it so kuch so i recommend it to you
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Scam ICO can be in any platform, it doesn't matter if it is in ethereum or NEO, why ethereum has more is because it is widely use by many people to host their ICO, I believe when NEO gain much popularity like ethereum, it will be even worst because it is a free gas platform.

What are you talking about? NEO does not require permits, but it is very expensive to deploy a contract so any fishy ICO will try to avoid it.

What do you mean expensive to deploy a contract on NEO? Isn't it just doing codes like how they deploy code on ETH with solidarity?

I'm now aware they have to pay fine for deploying a contract on NEO But if that makes the fishy team to avoid NEO then they must have foreseen it clearer than Vitalik's team.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

I don't think ICO projects which developed on NEO blockchain are much safer than other ICO projects developed depend on ETH blockchain Smiley. There is no place doesn't have scammer so don't hope that you can earn money by investing in every ICO project which developed depend on NEO blockchain Smiley. As I can see number of ICO project developed on NEO blockchain is really little but some of them are really good so it'll be a good chance for ICO investors but not all the time Smiley
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

neo is really cool and i hope that you will unspdrrstand it abnd a lot of peopel will invest in it, neo deserves to be popular
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

I don't think ICO projects which developed on NEO blockchain are much safer than other ICO projects developed depend on ETH blockchain Smiley. There is no place doesn't have scammer so don't hope that you can earn money by investing in every ICO project which developed depend on NEO blockchain Smiley. As I can see number of ICO project developed on NEO blockchain is really little but some of them are really good so it'll be a good chance for ICO investors but not all the time Smiley
i have noticed neo long ago and i believe that it is good as i watched it developing and i know it is profitable
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

this is true, that is why i like neo and i think that we will make a loto of money with its help, so you need to watch it
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

i have noticed neo long ago and i believe that it is good as i watched it developing and i know it is profitable
neo is nice, i have heard a lot of experts eho wrre talking really good about this crypotcurrency these days
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

NEO is a quite promising and stable alternative cryptocurrency but I can not agree with you. As for me, ETH and EOS are more suitable altcoins.
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

I don't see NEO like safer altcoin. There are so many alltcoins with better security, for example, EOS, Monero or even ETH, which is more stable as well and more promising.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

yes i agree neo is much safer because people believe in neo so much and from last 2 or 3 years it gave us a excellent return. also neo has great potential. It is available every exchange easily.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Indeed NEO is safer than ethereum but nowadays it's hard find to find ICO that uses NEO blockchain.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

There is a real example where the project was assigned to a serious firm and turned out to be scammers
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

May be you are right here. I suppose that Neo is really far-sighted alternative cryptocurrency with great potential and its reliability is rising day by day.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: