Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem  (Read 6745 times)
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

more and more science based projects. if they mange to actually deliver their promises it will be excellent.  
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Puppect

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

definitely not the first one to venture in the scientific field. but hey, you might be the only one successful in exploring the scientific area thru blockchain.
read that you will fund the initial expenses for this project. might be a good move so we know you are sincere on this project. you can also tap private institutions as a lot of them are interested in the scientific research field

from what i found on from the telegram group, they are already in discussions with different research institutes. +1 for founding the initial expenses
vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

definitely not the first one to venture in the scientific field. but hey, you might be the only one successful in exploring the scientific area thru blockchain.
read that you will fund the initial expenses for this project. might be a good move so we know you are sincere on this project. you can also tap private institutions as a lot of them are interested in the scientific research field

Thank you for your feedback and encouragement, we are already in discussion with research institutes regarding the implementation of blockchain into science.

Our focus was on a prototype and different functionalities of blockchain in science, until our official announcement to the blockchain community.
An article from December 2017 mentioning our project: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-08589-4?utm_source=FBK_NatureNews&sf176682185=1

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

more and more science based projects. if they mange to actually deliver their promises it will be excellent.  

We definitely try and support is there from the scientific community. We also try to partner up with different science and blockchain projects to extend our reach.
https://medium.com/scienceroot/artifacts-and-scienceroot-to-collaborate-to-expand-use-of-blockchain-in-scientific-research-and-767126a3e856

cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Scienceroot will give a great opportunity for scientist to share their examinations and to get money from selling their inventions. I think that it is very needful.
Puppect

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Scienceroot will give a great opportunity for scientist to share their examinations and to get money from selling their inventions. I think that it is very needful.

well, not selling but sharing their inventions/written work. it`s quite well thought since most of the time the guys doing the publicity for them get paid better.
Fromastlese

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

So let`s say i want to post my articles on your database but instead of everyone else to see it i chose not to share them at all. (i know thats not the purpose and probably no1 will be that narrow minded) But lets say it some1 will do this. Then what`s the point in doing it at all? 1. You`re not benefiting from it and 2. Neither is the platform i guess. Am i correct in assuming this?
Jazzier

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Just found this great article about Scienceroot! I think it's a very good read for a better understanding of the project! What do you guys think?

https://medium.com/scienceroot/science-and-the-symphony-of-our-universe-why-the-science-token-is-here-to-stay-89a6e8d2b7a4
What a passionate & well written article, it has a beautiful opening line, “A single person can’t whistle a symphony. It takes the whole orchestra to play it." Thank you for sharing it with us!
Jazzier

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

been looking at an article you guys wrote on medium, I sort of get it but why are scientists not collaborating properly?
mainly greed, they are taught to keep their work to themselves.
mrabbas

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

guys every project needs investors and investors who believe in the project invest.

do you own research. This team has been transparent since the have launched.

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

been looking at an article you guys wrote on medium, I sort of get it but why are scientists not collaborating properly?
Because of fear of intellectual property theft, this will be one of the problems that can be solved with the help of blockchain.

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

guys every project needs investors and investors who believe in the project invest.

do you own research. This team has been transparent since the have launched.

Thank you for your support!

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Thank you for your interest in the project. This will be one of our plans for the future, to tokenize scientific ideas.
So people will have the possibility to invest in scientific ideas and benefit from them.

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

The article is well done. The fact that you`re gonna start funding your platform rightaway is awesome, also yeah, i can agree with what was stated there meaning that the amount of cash you need to pay to actually do your research based on a scientific study is quite high and not many people can afford it. Also you`re getting listed aswell lol, i myself don`t know very much about waves but i`ll do some research. Nonetheless its great what i`m seeing, keep up the good work boys  Wink Cool Cool

Thanks for the encouragement for the project and kind words!

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

So let`s say i want to post my articles on your database but instead of everyone else to see it i chose not to share them at all. (i know thats not the purpose and probably no1 will be that narrow minded) But lets say it some1 will do this. Then what`s the point in doing it at all? 1. You`re not benefiting from it and 2. Neither is the platform i guess. Am i correct in assuming this?

This will be also possible, to keep your articles private. The benefit from it is, even if it`s private it`s still stored on the blockchain to provide a proof of existence. So in case someone else claims to have discovered something before you, you will be always able to prove it.
But the real benefit is to keep everything open so anyone can have access to it, because that will be the moment when science flourishes. In order to create new ideas you need access to knowledge !   Grin

We will definitely encourage our users to have everything public because by using blockchain we can remove the fear of intellectual property theft, everything can be out in the open and traced back to the original creator of an idea.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Cool project with interesting team management. The team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future for sure. Hope for the success of this project. Good luck to the whole team
vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Cool project with interesting team management. The team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future for sure. Hope for the success of this project. Good luck to the whole team

Thank you for your encouragement!

vladSR (OP)
Copper Member

Scienceroot.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Bounty Thread is live - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4644860.msg41975025#msg41975025

Hellboy18

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

Great concept and its an amazing project broadening the field of science to another level, a question though, is the token able to finance any scientific breakthrough, ideas and projects? because if so, the project will not only benefit the traders, token holders but the scientists too.

Great project, behind this is a great team and advisors, hope to see your success.
faccariera

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Great concept and its an amazing project broadening the field of science to another level, a question though, is the token able to finance any scientific breakthrough, ideas and projects? because if so, the project will not only benefit the traders, token holders but the scientists too.

Great project, behind this is a great team and advisors, hope to see your success.

Yes, that's what they are aiming for. The aim is also to involve people from outside the science world to support research projects. I guess that once the cryptocurrencies have a proper regulation, this will definitely be one of the best attributes of the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: