Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology  (Read 3093 times)
Ahmed097

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

You have an amazing project, I like the fact that it's a secure private blockchain based commerce platform, that's nice (don't think I know any out there). I like the fact that you have a well explained road map but you should be time specific with the roadmap and indicate the quarter in which you would want to achieve your targets rather than being vague, are you guys going to introduce staking?? Communities are the backbone of projects and I hope you include community members in deciding some of your activities and be transparent to the community members so that project remains successful.
Nice of you to introduce an airdrop program, I believe this will increase your community and give you the exposure you deserve. Any specific month you guys are going to be listed? What will be circulating supply when you get listed? You can do better than asking people to send you Eth at the end of the website, you should be professional about that than leaving it in the raw state, makes u look desperate for some Eth although that might not be the case.  I am keeping an eye on you guys and I hope you guys succeed. Good luck to the team.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

Yooba project is very promising one. Shopping with blockchain is such a great concept. I think Yooba is a great project that deseves our warmth full support to be widely known. Hoping for its best outcome in the next few days. More power to the whole team!
rosseyanne

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

Yoona projects, its Innovative projects provide blockchain system' for shopping which anyone or any company can dell, buy or explore their products. I believe yooba projects have great prospect for Longterm base Investment
bharathanek

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

Great project from great people. This is what we are waiting for
akosiotep

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

With a decentralized ecommerce like Yooba, the shopping experience will be greatly changed. A very promising project and looking forward for this new cryptocurrency token that will hit the top spot soon. Also they are doing some great airdrops like the one im joining right now. Fill up your bags with YOOBA tokens and experience a great opprtunity on this token!. More powers to the dev team who are always active on social media sites such as telegram,facebook, twitter, reddit and bitcointalk. So what are you waiting for? Dont get left behind with this new project! #YOOBA
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 750

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

what are the benefits of investors when joining this project? with the guidance that the price of a cryptocurrency can not be stable how the solution of yobaa that will connect crypto to shooping? thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sallukhan

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

I thought for this project  this is a decentralized blockchain based on e-commerce system,
and this is a very safety to protect the privacy of every consumers
shafi30

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

The project seems very much promising to me. I have got acquainted with this project quite recently, but have already precisely understood that I will go for it up to the end! The idea is Very interesting  which entices more and more people every day. I think decentralized Blockchain will do better business in near future. I recommend to each of you to join!
divyagopi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

Wow!!! A mega store full of products to satisfy each and every customer. The idea looks good. Best of luck to all Yooba developers and hope to buy some good stuff from Yooba using YOO tokens in next year.
Please, as some scraches in my head are...............
1. How to pay for the product, using Yoo or fiat?
2. Is any charge for listing product in Yooba, or its totally free?
3. So, if I had to buy YOO from exchage (which will cost gas price, commission etc) or Yooba will have a own exchange ?
4. How you track that the product was geniun and is deliverd to the customer???
5. is it asme as Amazone or Alibaba etc?
Now only these, in future will scrach you all with some more before put my hand on Yooba treasure.
Good luck all.
tracesteve

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

The interest in the project is amazing, within a day,  more than 1500 followers joined on Telegram, the project has received massive boost from the community, with their goals set in place, I know Yooba token is here to stay, we can all achieve global consumption, freedom, security and privacy with Yooba token
punkmr00

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Im interesting to this great project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group they appreciate your project and I believe in that
Timcheerful11

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

What are you up to achieve in future with yooba?

I believe in yooba but make it nice and control the price not too low much in other for the project to be unique which we artract investors to come in to surpported the project...i wish good success and great future.
Sweet77

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Yooba

A decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system

Commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption

Website https://yooba.org

Telegram https://t.me/yoobaproject

Twitter https://twitter.com/YoobaProject

Facebook https://[Suspicious link removed]/YoobaProject

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/CXaMXUD

Github https://github.com/yooba-team

Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4613187

Whitepaper https://yooba.org/assets/YoobaWhitePaper_en.pdf
Kinsuche

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

a blockchain system for shopping this sounds more like it... Great bet idea from the devs it have come up with a project like this   this is outstanding.... Would be expecting...
gregdc04

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

I think this project is nice to follow because Yooba is use  for shopping and also  for business. They will operate stores that costumer can access thru their site. This is beneficial to online buyers. Hope Yooba will succeed on this new venture. Goodluck to all and those who hold Yooba.
Divine23

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Amazing and great project, i will support this project. i am very much interested with this project, i hope that it will be a promising project and i am looking forward for this new cryptocurrency token. thank you to all the admins and all the teams of yooba... Let's believe in Yooba Project...
Nhuevhe09

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

Yooba have a very good project.   I know we will be moon this .. I believe this token . we will  successful this  project yooba is A decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system.   Have faith and believe yooba .. Soon will be moon

Alen8

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

WOW !.. This is amazing project. Conducting more idea is great and this is more awesome to use your platform in the future.  Knowing that we can  transact using Ethereum blockchain. Hoping you release your appliction soon so that your client can use  and can benefits more by doing online transactions . I`m looking forward on this Yooba project.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

The most important function of any aggregator for the sale of goods and services-the presence of the guarantor of the transaction. That's why ali express and ebay are the best. Any plans you have such a function and how it will work? if nothing like this is planned, you are just a platform for ads...
jpnatividad18

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

I sincerely believe that yooba will bring us to the moon because if their good project and thay have good devs and admin as well.
Just continue to support yooba!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: