Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology  (Read 3094 times)
bing04

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Yooba is the amazing and great idea in regards of the platform, this is shown that all crypto community will happy for this big and smartest project. I will spread this fresh and new project to my friends. more support for me and job well done.
agung1933

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

I'm sure Yooba will penetrate the world market because of the extraordinary commitment. and hopefully Yooba can keep his promise ..
kusumasatu3

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

A decentralized, global, secure, personalized, blocker-based e-commerce system,
Commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption.
I like this because it gives ease in transacting for all consumers
Yooba
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Wow!!! A mega store full of products to satisfy each and every customer. The idea looks good. Best of luck to all Yooba developers and hope to buy some good stuff from Yooba using YOO tokens in next year.
Please, as some scraches in my head are...............
1. How to pay for the product, using Yoo or fiat?
2. Is any charge for listing product in Yooba, or its totally free?
3. So, if I had to buy YOO from exchage (which will cost gas price, commission etc) or Yooba will have a own exchange ?
4. How you track that the product was geniun and is deliverd to the customer???
5. is it asme as Amazone or Alibaba etc?
Now only these, in future will scrach you all with some more before put my hand on Yooba treasure.
Good luck all.

Thanks for your question.
1.Yes.You will use YOO to buy any products and services you want.And that products and services may come from your neighbor or the one from another side of the world,and from virtual world.

2.That is not completely free, but at a very small cost.Because any product will take up storage, network and other resources. We need a long-lasting, dynamic system. The faster your goods or services are sold, the less your expenses will be. In the early stages of development we will provide a free period of time for goods or services.

3.We will have our own exchange for YOO.But that will be in future. And you also can buy YOO from other traditional exchange (not now).

4.Yes ,this is a hard problem.Yooba not only provides physical services and goods. More importantly, it serves more potential virtual goods or services. Many products have not yet appeared, they will appear with the development of Yooba. In addition, physical products we also provide solutions. And will continue to optimize. That answer is too long, I suggest reading the white paper. https://yooba.org/assets/YoobaWhitePaper_en.pdf

5.NO.No like Amazone or Alibaba.We are very different.Maybe some products can buy from them all.But most are different.Similarly, from consumers or service providers, their experience on Yooba is completely different from Amazon or Alibaba.And Yooba cares about more different things and new things.

Yooba will recreate the world.We welcome anyone who is interested in Yooba and has professional skills to join Yooba.https://yooba.org/plans/

Thanks for question again.  

by flyye
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

Another blessings from this successful project, a project you don't want to miss, i am very lucky to be one of the participants here, i believe this project has a bright future for all of us. God bless this project.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

I think yooba opening a new dimension in cryptocurrency world, In the future it will open a new way of utilizing a cryptocurrency.
Not just for investation but also for another need that everyone would like to have.

Kentot07

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

I'm glad personally that I am part of this great project. The dev and the team did very well to communicate to their community. They are all active. Keep it up team. We all here to support your project.
kropek23

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

another great idea with a great potential to become a premier elite coins in the future
Yooba Project is great concept and projects, this is a decentralized blockchain based on e-commerce system,
and this is a very safety to protect the privacy of every consumers.. this tokens are very precious because its change to a mainnet to increase its value...god bless team yooba....to the moon...

DevBlaught

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

cool name, Yooba is like an expression of joy. I hope will represent the excitement of the investors Smiley
ahnnlizaab

Activity: 1708
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I'm grateful that i discover this Yooba project. Another great platform and creating a secured blockchain. This will be one of the successful project and had a great future in crypto world. I hope that this project will help true a lot to the customers and tradersand build a trusting blockchain. I will always support your community and all your plans.
cryptosniper101

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Highly recommended project big potential I'm pretty sure to support and join this project!Yooba decentralized Ecommerce system based on blockchain technology, where anyone can securely and privately provide and purchase services. Smiley Smiley
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

since how many months i didn't filled up airdrops i just see this amazing project and join this airdop, hopefully this project will be successful in the near future. and i am calling everyone to help this project. goodluck yooba team for your ICO project.
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Yooba Nice e-commerce System Based On Blockchain ,Great Project See you on Top
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
kaizer28

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

A very great and well detailed project and it has good concept. i can assurely that this project will diffinitely achieve the goals and will be a huge project and surely it will have its big success. great work team Yooba and good luck.

i hope, you will have a bounty program.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

Yooba Project is great concept and projects,
and this is a very safety to protect the privacy of every consumers.. this tokens are very precious because its change to a mainnet to increase its value...proud to be with you.... good luck
HeartMender

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I did some reading about Yooba when they first came on board, that was when they did their telegram drop, and I was really impressed with their layout plans, I am very certain they will make this project more interesting as the day goes by.
rk_onyx

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Just finished reading information about this project. There was at least one worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Walecash

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

I've gone through this project's information, the information symposium is very great, I beleive this project will pave way for the revolution of greater achievements. I recommend this project, it has  good potential and it will really be very great.. Good luck to us all
Kokoshayo

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I've read through this project information and I'm well pleased and bullish on this, Yooba Project is a great innovation as the e-commerce system will be decentralized using the viable blockchain technology which makes it a very safe means to protect the data of both consumers and merchants. The idea of mainnet is also going to cause an increase in adoption and value of the Yooba token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: