Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippine Crypto  (Read 106 times)
otandelapaz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
Merited by jakelyson (5)

The Philippines continues to embrace crypto-currency. Crypto-currency has been very active in the Philippines these past few months and its government is taking notice, positively. Studies has been going on left and right by the government and private sectors on how to regulate crypto and make full use of it for the public's advantage.

Here's another article about it. I just hope it continues to grow more and make it a part of everyone's lives.

https://www.ccn.com/philippines-to-issue-25-cryptocurrency-exchange-licenses-in-economic-zone/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Crypto-currency has been very active in the Philippines these past few months and its government is taking notice, positively.
Not only for the past few months but it has been years.
Studies has been going on left and right by the government and private sectors on how to regulate crypto and make full use of it for the public's advantage.

Here's another article about it. I just hope it continues to grow more and make it a part of everyone's lives.

https://www.ccn.com/philippines-to-issue-25-cryptocurrency-exchange-licenses-in-economic-zone/
I've heard about this CEZA news before but I'm even more inclined with what that article said that there's bunch of applications to operate exchange in the country which is very interesting.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

The laws are looking good there for crypto users but the only thing that is lacking is an ICO or launch of a Philippine based coin. NEO is from China and WAVES is from Russia. If there was something stand out from Philippines then it would be a big step forward for the country

thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

The Philippines continues to embrace crypto-currency. Crypto-currency has been very active in the Philippines these past few months and its government is taking notice, positively. Studies has been going on left and right by the government and private sectors on how to regulate crypto and make full use of it for the public's advantage.

Great news. I really hope that more countries will accept crypto, there will be investments in this area
thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

The laws are looking good there for crypto users but the only thing that is lacking is an ICO or launch of a Philippine based coin. NEO is from China and WAVES is from Russia. If there was something stand out from Philippines then it would be a big step forward for the country

A country that possesses many talented people, sure it will come in a short time with the great news above
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

Yes, it is a very approach of the Government to embrace this matter. In fact, they give a guidelines on every crypto-exchange applicants to comply together with SEC requirements. Some of this requirement is 1million$ investment in CEZA (Cagayan Economic Zone Association) and a tangible office. For those who are interested in applying license as crypto-exchange in the Philippines, you can DM me, I will guide you through the process.
torreun

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

The Philippines continues to adopt cryptocurrencies! This is very positive news, which will enrich the experience of other countries in the use of cryptocurrency, drive more countries to legalize encryption, further promote the development of the cryptocurrency market, and benefit more investors.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

A very good role model for all emerging economies. In addition to the payment means, the crypto-currency platform can bind every citizen of the country with state procedures. Everything can be simple, cheap and transparent.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Great news from the Philippines. I would very much like the situation with crypto in the Philippines to increase the strength of the economy of this developing country. I wish a great success to the inhabitants of the Philippines.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: