Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com  (Read 55814 times)
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:55:19 PM

people are not stupid.  I mine coins not trade them.  And I don't mine coins that I see being traded in very low volume just to push price up.  At the end of the day, if I'm mining a coin that generates allot over 24h, and I see people trading few at higher numbers and there is no volume, it tells me what you had just suggested.  I move on to a coin where I see value in mining it.

I will always however mine a new coin I come across.  No harm in that.  If the coin dev is active and a team behind it, it will reward in the short/long term.  Karmacoin is a great example.

*Image Removed*
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

people are not stupid.  I mine coins not trade them.  And I don't mine coins that I see being traded in very low volume just to push price up.  At the end of the day, if I'm mining a coin that generates allot over 24h, and I see people trading few at higher numbers and there is no volume, it tells me what you had just suggested.  I move on to a coin where I see value in mining it.

I will always however mine a new coin I come across.  No harm in that.  If the coin dev is active and a team behind it, it will reward in the short/long term.  Karmacoin is a great example.

That is a good way to put it from the miner's point of view.  It's hard to argue with that logic because miners are in it to make money.  Miners have invested in hardware with the hopes of a return by mining, totally get it.

FSC doesn't have a problem with people not mining, they have a problem with the miners dumping everything at 1 satoshi.  FSC has a problem with very high amount of coins and little demand for them and we're working on fixing that.

The team is talking about moving away from Scrypt and moving toward another algorithm.  We're also internally talking about a whole new FSC that has a much lower number of coins and allowing everyone with current FSC to trade in their existing FSC for FSC V2 coins.  We haven't made any decisions yet this is just some of the ideas that we're kicking around to try and reinvigorate FSC.  Feedback is welcome!
criss_sl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

That is a good way to put it from the miner's point of view.  It's hard to argue with that logic because miners are in it to make money.  Miners have invested in hardware with the hopes of a return by mining, totally get it.

FSC doesn't have a problem with people not mining, they have a problem with the miners dumping everything at 1 satoshi.  FSC has a problem with very high amount of coins and little demand for them and we're working on fixing that.

The team is talking about moving away from Scrypt and moving toward another algorithm.  We're also internally talking about a whole new FSC that has a much lower number of coins and allowing everyone with current FSC to trade in their existing FSC for FSC V2 coins.  We haven't made any decisions yet this is just some of the ideas that we're kicking around to try and reinvigorate FSC.  Feedback is welcome!

which proposals to resolve the crisis, and raising the cost of coins!
criss_sl

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

hi, it would be very nice to have now investors for investment and an opportunity to develop a coin and give it a start, by all means go back and multiply - when the coin will go to the start! We'll all be in a big plus, if investors are not, then we ourselves need arise means I've said before. And buy yourself each other coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, you can even be brought back to each other BTC - but now need a push, and a close-knit team. When exchanges see active trade, even if it is fictitious and work between us and the miners coin appear in a line of hot news, speculators will buy out of it for sale for a more expensive price. need to unite and give a start - you do not understand! and in any case not to sell a lot of coins at a low price, traders can tease, but did not sell all your coins at once - in any case, otherwise we will go back to what we have now! look like it was on c-cex.com rose to 4 Satoshi, if only people did not sell at 1, 2, 3 Satoshi - moglaby price rise and consolidate much higher. but people are not patient, and look what it led to.

invite interested persons and those who have a lot of coins together and communicate directly online, so as not to enter other people's misleading because it looks like a gamble, but it is forced. look at all the coins as rise - differently or how! can be skype or icq or kg for communication - vote who are more comfortable with that. The time to act!

You can also try to redeem www.swisscex.kom 1 and 2 Satoshi, maybe even 3 Satoshi, then maybe the price will move up, but can not be sold at a low price, and to be patient and wait for the rising price!
goodwoman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:22:50 AM

hai neng zai pianyi  dian bu

Please use English  Grin
okusdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:38:28 AM

hi, it would be very nice to have now investors for investment and an opportunity to develop a coin and give it a start, by all means go back and multiply - when the coin will go to the start! We'll all be in a big plus, if investors are not, then we ourselves need arise means I've said before. And buy yourself each other coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, you can even be brought back to each other BTC - but now need a push, and a close-knit team. When exchanges see active trade, even if it is fictitious and work between us and the miners coin appear in a line of hot news, speculators will buy out of it for sale for a more expensive price. need to unite and give a start - you do not understand! and in any case not to sell a lot of coins at a low price, traders can tease, but did not sell all your coins at once - in any case, otherwise we will go back to what we have now! look like it was on c-cex.com rose to 4 Satoshi, if only people did not sell at 1, 2, 3 Satoshi - moglaby price rise and consolidate much higher. but people are not patient, and look what it led to.

invite interested persons and those who have a lot of coins together and communicate directly online, so as not to enter other people's misleading because it looks like a gamble, but it is forced. look at all the coins as rise - differently or how! can be skype or icq or kg for communication - vote who are more comfortable with that. The time to act!

You can also try to redeem www.swisscex.kom 1 and 2 Satoshi, maybe even 3 Satoshi, then maybe the price will move up, but can not be sold at a low price, and to be patient and wait for the rising price!

yes i think so  Tongue Tongue Tongue
criss_sl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:00:55 AM

Whatever you do - on https://c-cex.com/?p=fsc-бтc
906626623 = 0.00000001 Satoshi 9 BTZ
858233701 = 0.00000002 Satoshi 17 BTZ
234783179 = 0.00000003 Satoshi 7 BTZ

so the price will never rise .....
Why do you keep the price so low, why? that you did not want to sell your coins at competitive prices for 10, 20, 30 Satoshi - then calculate how much you will have ..... you will not earn as much vsihal coins to sell and have a big profit. think again snemite your warrants three-storey, and let the coin up and grow up!
criss_sl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

do not you understand, people will not buy a coin until certain conditions .....
1. Coin demand in games
2. Coin demand in stores onlain
3. Traders speculating on the stock exchanges of coins and it is demanded

one of these conditions can raise the rating of coins!
criss_sl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:26:52 PM

906626623 = 0.00000001 Satoshi 9 BTC
858233701 = 0.00000002 Satoshi 17 BTC
234783179 = 0.00000003 Satoshi 7 BTC

Why do you keep the price so low, why? that you did not want to sell your coins at competitive prices for 10, 20, 30 Satoshi - then calculate how much you will have ..... you will not earn as much vsihal coins to sell and have a big profit. think again snemite your warrants three-storey, and let the coin up and grow up!
Tearscoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:06:11 AM

hi dev, have a look at this please, my plan i had told you few days ago.  Wink   use the old coin swap the new coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.0
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_pmc

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T2rouCWNBGVFpyxU7pyxKLP8Zmsu3CmGYE
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:32:25 PM

hi dev, have a look at this please, my plan i had told you few days ago.  Wink   use the old coin swap the new coin.

I'm leaning toward doing this with FSC.  I'm thinking of launching a new FSC with a much smaller max coins and block rewards.  Might add PoS at the same time and hopefully Proof of Transaction to encourage people to share/trade the coins.

We'll use a newer algorithm as well so we will get rid of the ASIC farms that are mining and dumping FSC currently.

I have talked with C-CEX about running the exchange program for me and they are willing to help.  Could be a good thing for Friendshipcoin.
Tearscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:56:37 AM

I'm leaning toward doing this with FSC.  I'm thinking of launching a new FSC with a much smaller max coins and block rewards.  Might add PoS at the same time and hopefully Proof of Transaction to encourage people to share/trade the coins.

We'll use a newer algorithm as well so we will get rid of the ASIC farms that are mining and dumping FSC currently.

I have talked with C-CEX about running the exchange program for me and they are willing to help.  Could be a good thing for Friendshipcoin.

it's great, thanks for your hard work, dev.

Tearscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:23:01 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
let's vote for FSC

horstman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:10:32 AM

So five days since my last post here have passed, and i still don't see any movement.
I guess SMS wallet isn't as easy as you think it is, also why should someone use SMS wallet for Friendshipcoin if there is no other innovation.
This coin started nice, had a nice logo and friendly community. But since several days it just got stack. Sadly i didn't sell my millions over millions of FSC which are now, and another guess from me, forever, worthless...

As a hint: Don't promise anything which you can't do or also not if you say "releasing XYZ withint 1week" and nothing is happening.
Even if SMS feature would be comming out, who would invest more than 40 BTC for pushing it from 1 to 4 satoshi??
criss_sl

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:24:58 AM

1206626623 = 0.00000001 Satoshi 12 BTC

Tearscoin

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:35:16 AM

we need a big exchange for FSC dev's plan.

let's vote for FSC

Tearscoin

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:04:57 AM

let's vote for FSC, we need speed up, because Mintpal will not add voting winners from 1st September

Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:04:37 AM

I think it is great work from dev... and i do appreciate hard pro-active from dev so far.

Great to see POS/POT in place to stop big asics. I think it is great initial step before more dumper kill off the cions.
only 37% mined so still great number to support the age of this coin.

So i disagree on decrease on max coin in version 2. POS required large quantity to last.
It would help in either case trading and mining, but yes blockchain need to be changed for slow go.
You dont want to deplete the coin to fast.

Marketing is always the important part of the coins. It is challenging, but if you take care of that, the coin will record.

I had in mind with released my own coin, talking to few store/agent/donation service in AUST about it.
They willing to give it ago with my coin. But still hunting for dev to join the team.

jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:11:49 AM

By the way we dont need Mintpal, the less exchange accepting it the better.

Just i dont see any post about progress of the coin.

DEV ... new thread needed whenever update released. It always good thing to do to promote the coin.
criss_sl

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:16:34 AM

1206626623 = 0.00000001 Satoshi 12 BTC

who can redeem these positions to move the coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: