Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com  (Read 55814 times)
johnty82

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:14:20 AM

i have some coins want to sell. if you want to buy FSC, pm me with your price, thanks Cheesy

You could sell them here

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=fsc-btc
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

Pools of Honor -FRIENDSHIPCoin pool

fsc.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1%
location EU
support

we just opened a FriendshipCOIN Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!

Spread the hash =)
and happy mining =)=)

We are back... eveything is ok...a thousand sorry for all the people supporting us... wont happen again...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:08:27 PM

Pools of Honor -FRIENDSHIPCoin pool

fsc.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1%
location EU
support

we just opened a FriendshipCOIN Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!

Spread the hash =)
and happy mining =)=)

We are back on track. Problems due to frontend problems got solved. Your shares are save. The database didn't get any damage.
Feel free to join our pool again =)=)
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

I will say sorry once again for todays downtime i made.... The shares were safe.. but the frontend wasnt working...
(even i wouldnt mine on a pool that i cannot see anything)
 i tried to backup the database...cause i was getting some strange
signals in the firewall (we had all the network hash for sometime) and it was looking
like a ddos, but never happened...hopefully....

I installed phpmyadmin to backup the database with our coins and stats.. and then the problems started....
somehow phpmyadmin deleted a dependency needed for the frontend to work...
(i already messaged TheSerapher, the Mpos developer and waiting for a fix)
As soon as i found the problem ... i lost  everyone of you... hopefully a guy made a new pool and
it worked just in time for a backup pool...

For my compensation, and to win you back... i started a block finder bonus... everyone who finds a block will receive the amount of 20000 coins more...
from the pool... not from the block payout...everytime.... for everyblock... until my 5 million liquid assets are finished...

And i will put the fees to 0% for the next 24hours...

I want you back and i will try my best...for no more interruptions in mining anymore..

Thats a promise!

PoolsOfHonor - Copychicken - Testbug

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Swisscex

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Friendship Coin (FSC) is now available!!

https://www.swisscex.com/market/FSC_BTC

Happy Trading!

SWISSCEX Team

Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:58:45 PM

Friendship Coin (FSC) is now available!!

https://www.swisscex.com/market/FSC_BTC

Happy Trading!

SWISSCEX Team

Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook

Its great news.

Thx for update.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

We updated to the new wallet.. and ready for the 120k block

FSC.POOLSOFHONOR.COM

20k blockfinder bonus still active... get your bonuses before FSC skyrockets!!!!

shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:15:28 AM

Friendshipcoin (FSC) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Friendshipcoins, and enjoy 5% discount. As Friendshipcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Friendshipcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Friendshipcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Friendshipcoins, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, shoes and articles of clothing.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:45:54 AM

We updated to the new wallet.. and ready for the 120k block

FSC.POOLSOFHONOR.COM

SPREAD THE HASH!!! --- NEW UPDATED SERVER!!!

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 01:12:45 PM

We at AllCrypt have received a lot of abuse and harassment from some people peitioning to get FSC added to our exchange. First, there was a conflict in the symbol name, and then we wound up removing the other dead coin.

Then we had other issues to attend to, and received more harassment.

Just yesterday, we were threatened that we'd be ruined on twitter because we are liars.

That being said, we've also had a fair number of legitimate requests to add the coin. We don't want to waste our time adding a dead coin with zero community backing, and especially one where the people requesting it are being anything BUT friendly.

Just posting here to see the consensus if this is worth adding to the site. I'm on the fence. I posted on twitter yesterday that we'd never add it, and received  alot of emails asking us to reconsider. At least those were polite.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:25:02 PM

We at AllCrypt have received a lot of abuse and harassment from some people peitioning to get FSC added to our exchange. First, there was a conflict in the symbol name, and then we wound up removing the other dead coin.

Then we had other issues to attend to, and received more harassment.

Just yesterday, we were threatened that we'd be ruined on twitter because we are liars.

That being said, we've also had a fair number of legitimate requests to add the coin. We don't want to waste our time adding a dead coin with zero community backing, and especially one where the people requesting it are being anything BUT friendly.

Just posting here to see the consensus if this is worth adding to the site. I'm on the fence. I posted on twitter yesterday that we'd never add it, and received  alot of emails asking us to reconsider. At least those were polite.

Allow me to apologize for whoever is harassing you.  I am the developer of Friendshipcoin and if anyone else using the name "Friendshipcoin" has contacted you they are not me.  The official Friendshipcoin Twitter is @Friendshipcoin and as far as I know you've never said anything on twitter to me.

So again, I apologize if someone has been using my name and harassing you.  Feel free to PM  me directly if you want to chat about it and/or have me look into it.

As for the coin, we have been gaining a bigger following over the past couple weeks, primarily in Korea.  We cranked through 50+ BTC in volume in a few days on c-cex.com and got listed on Swisscex.com.  We are working on an SMS Wallet, web wallet, android wallet, and some updates to the coin with some new features.  The coin is anything but dead.

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:28:23 PM

Hey Miners- we have far too much of the network hash at one pool.  Please spread the hash to the other two pools.

http://pool.friendshipcoins.com/
http://fsc.poolsofhonor.com
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:33:51 PM

Friendshipcoin (FSC) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Friendshipcoins, and enjoy 5% discount. As Friendshipcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Friendshipcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Friendshipcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Friendshipcoins, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, shoes and articles of clothing.

Swisscex

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:34:16 PM

We just opened a Litecoin market for Friendshipcoin:
https://www.swisscex.com/market/FSC_LTC

Your SWISSCEX Team

Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, Google+

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit
Tearscoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

i don't know if the author is still here, i think if you can do a new coin named FSC, with new feathers, let us switch with FSC.
for example, you develop a new X11 coin  like DRK, we send you FSC, you send us the new coin you make.
this will give FSC a second life.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T2rouCWNBGVFpyxU7pyxKLP8Zmsu3CmGYE
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:20:11 PM

i don't know if the author is still here, i think if you can do a new coin named FSC, with new feathers, let us switch with FSC.
for example, you develop a new X11 coin  like DRK, we send you FSC, you send us the new coin you make.

What good would making a new X11 version do?  Why would that be any different than a Scrypt version?  Do you have plans for new features?  Can you implement the new features you mention? 

liu405

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:20:54 PM

hai neng zai pianyi  dian bu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tearscoin

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

What good would making a new X11 version do?  Why would that be any different than a Scrypt version?  Do you have plans for new features?  Can you implement the new features you mention? 
i think make a new coin named FSC with new popular algorithm, old FSC coins are exchanged for new FSC coins. maybe it will bring new blood to our community, i am not sure about this, it's just an idea. do you know about DRK? it's known for its X11 algorithm and anonymous.

Tearscoin

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:57:47 PM

there are many coins are dead, so many authors have gave up and gone away, i am glad you are here and still keep working with FSC. Wink   thanks for your work.

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

there are many coins are dead, so many authors have gave up and gone away, i am glad you are here and still keep working with FSC. Wink   thanks for your work.

Thank you, that's nice to hear.  I do think that your idea has merit and it would solve the ASIC issue that a lot of people are upset about.  We've actually been tinkering with the idea of implementing a setup like Myriadcoin since it kind of levels the playing field for everyone.  If you have an ASIC and want to use it, fine.  If you don't have an ASIC, that's fine too.

I really want FSC to be available to anyone and everyone that wants to play with it.  Hopefully if we keep adding services and things that utilize FSC we can get some new blood in as well.  We're working on an SMS Wallet now that will hopefully be ready to play with in a week or two as well as some updates to the coin itself.

Your idea of an exchange offering a way to trade old Scrypt FSC for new FSC is something I had not thought of though but it's intriguing.  I will reach out to the exchanges and see what they think about potentially helping me do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: