Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything you need to know about stablecoins  (Read 99 times)
elite2291 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

You have all heard people talking about stablecoins and I thought this was a good read: https://cryptoinsider.21mil.com/stablecoins-everything-need-know-2/

Which ones are your favorite? I've been watching for months now and I'm sitting on Havven. What about everyone else??
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

As i know the stable coin is only Tether/USDT, TUSD and DAI. And others than these 3 coin, all coin is has high fluctuacion. These 3 coin give benefits for trader when the market crash and all crypto going down. Currently many exchange still used USDT and hopefully they will chooce TUSD and DAI because i heard many bad thing about USDT.

wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

As i know the stable coin is only Tether/USDT, TUSD and DAI. And others than these 3 coin, all coin is has high fluctuacion. These 3 coin give benefits for trader when the market crash and all crypto going down. Currently many exchange still used USDT and hopefully they will chooce TUSD and DAI because i heard many bad thing about USDT.

I like dai, but you should also look into Havven. They are sort of int he same classes (crypto-collateralized stablecoins), but I like their system a lot better. https://havven.io/
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

For me, with all the bad press Tether has received from the space, it is still the most trusted out of all the growing list of Stable coins in the space. Most people fail to raised what Stable coin is, it is a fiat equivalent in crypto, so most of these tokens that have no real fiat backing are going to fail in coming years IMO.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

For me, with all the bad press Tether has received from the space, it is still the most trusted out of all the growing list of Stable coins in the space. Most people fail to raised what Stable coin is, it is a fiat equivalent in crypto, so most of these tokens that have no real fiat backing are going to fail in coming years IMO.

I agree, but it looks like there are up and coming stablecoisn with even better models than trusting some "bank" that you can't even verify. I personally prefer crypto-collateralized stablecoins like havven
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

I trust to few coins onle. These are BTC, ETH, Waves and monero. I do not see any other competetive variants for it so I will wait for the 'better' time of new coins' appearences.
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

I don't support this idea because the greatest profit could be given from coins which are not quite stable and have constant ups and downs in price.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: