Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

for myself I usually store my coins and tokens in Myetherwallet because it's pretty easy to use and safe enough to store tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

The best craze for you to keep the coin you already have is not to panic and rush to sell it when altcoin prices are down, because this will make you lose, you have to be patient and research the growth of altcoin in the market, therefore when you decide to invest money surely you should see the continued development of altcoin in the crypto market.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Well, market has been so much unpredictable at this moment. And trading has become more complex. I think at this moment there is not alternative to knowledge and analysis. So I suggest you to do a lot of study to know the best strategies to save your money.

I agree, but doesn't increasing complexity of trading mean that there should be some tools for it?

It means actually. One good way is to try to reduce complexity and volatility. First good example was tether coin, which has been (and still) trying to avoid volatility by backing the asset with traditional currency USD. Right now is not the best time to buy it imo. Another reasonable way is face complexity and diversify your basket as much as possible with top crypto assets. However, it has its difficulties.

It's not easy to diversify a basket to even 6-8 assets. But anyway it's better than to do nothing. Do nothing aka HODL is like to choose one gun shot instead of burst of machine-gun fire. Take a look at the project CryptoIndex.io. And let me know if you find something similar. I find it really interesting.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

in my opinion to make your token safe is to store in a secure wallet like nano ledger s, trezor, metamask, and never store your token in any exchange because there is no reliable exchange.
districtOx

Activity: 158

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

if you were asked to make a profit now + 50% or move 2 years ago with 1000$ in your pocket? so that you choose? Your answer will be a solution to what you really need. Cool HODL mate, HODL.

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

You need to do your research to make sure what yoy want to hold and also save ot from physical wallet to make sure your coins are safe or if you cant afford do some things like checking on the link for myetherwallet

nashmia13

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
i got some coins from airdrop and keep on holding them until now, we all know that the price now of all the coins are red meaning its no good to sell some of it, but do find some strategy in my own analysis base on the graph, you can see some coins have a good ath price but drop that very low like any other coins, i guess that a good coin to buy and gain more profit, i do check some of the price of coins and their lose profit, i did  sell some of my coins and buy that good coins in their dip and wait for their recovering to gain more profit in the future Cheesy
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Well, market has been so much unpredictable at this moment. And trading has become more complex. I think at this moment there is not alternative to knowledge and analysis. So I suggest you to do a lot of study to know the best strategies to save your money.

I agree, but doesn't increasing complexity of trading mean that there should be some tools for it?

Yes, you are right. Three are some tools to make the trade easy and simple. But these tools are made for overcoming some specific situation and totally customized by experts and they don't share these tools publicly.
SMFUS

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Yes, you are right. Three are some tools to make the trade easy and simple. But these tools are made for overcoming some specific situation and totally customized by experts and they don't share these tools publicly.

That's so sad. Does anybody knows the names of these tools? where we can try at least
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Just wait until market will go to the moon again, what's the problem? Smiley
With that you will have more money
GuyGerald

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Just wait until market will go to the moon again, what's the problem? Smiley
With that you will have more money

Don't forget that we have a lot of impatient people! )

They wanna everything right now
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

So far nothing is clear with the market. But also it is already good, because recently there was a sensation, that all - only downwards. Well, now it looks like we can rush up too. Perhaps by the end of summer or by the beginning of autumn we will feel a jerk.  Cool
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

I also feel the same way. I don't know what I am going to do with those tokens I received from airdrops and bounties since the market is going down. I am always having these regrets seeing my altcoins went down for almost -70%. What I can advise to you is to always check your wallet and once you receive your new altcoin, try to be updated with the platform's news when will it be listed to a trading platform. Immediately trade those for a profit since most of newly listed altcoins went up a price then gets dump after a week. If you think that altcoin you sold is profitable, try to buy it back at its lowest price or multiply its numbers then hold it. When the right time comes, you will be an instant millionaire.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

The key fact to be good trader is to have patience and confidence. If you believe in cryptocurrency then there is no need to worry. Eventually the market will reach your expectation.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

To securely store tokens and crypto coils I usually make them stored in a purse and secured with two layers if someone deliberately intrudes.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

I think , dont panic every falling prices. Be calm. Pick 2 3 coin and follow them. Invest in good time.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

for myself I usually store my coins and tokens in Myetherwallet because it's pretty easy to use and safe enough to store tokens.
There are accounts that have stolen money from this wallet
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Just holding. It's still few month after the bear market. If you plan to hold for long term, you don't have to worry about this. Moreover, you can buy more coin in this bearish market. Just stay calm, positive, and patience in this situation.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

There is no service like you say. I think you should do it yourself, or you can transfer all to USDT to save your money. If there are services like that, this forum won't have any complaint about losing money  Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

There is no service like you say. I think you should do it yourself, or you can transfer all to USDT to save your money. If there are services like that, this forum won't have any complaint about losing money  Grin

I heard about cryptoindex project.
what do u think??
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: