Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
TheBestEver

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

It the depends from the person or the holder on how he saves his coins. It is really hard to manage our holding coins. If we will sell it or hold it for the long time. And it hard to make a decision, once you made it then nothing will be regret.

the main problem is we can never predict when is perfect moment to sell or  to buy
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

Hi.

The best way is to hold your tokens or coins even the price or value of each is goin down because after the dump the price will not remain in lower and it raise again.
GuyGerald

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

Hi.

The best way is to hold your tokens or coins even the price or value of each is goin down because after the dump the price will not remain in lower and it raise again.

but how to predict when to hodl?
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

well, that's why you really need knowledge and experience as a defense in every situation. moreover in this decline, everyone feels the same thing even more so that big investing. losses can not be inevitable because it is part of the risk in this industry.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

The best way is to buy hardware wallet and hold your coins there for a few years, just don't forget to keep monitoring the project otherwise you'll be left with a dead project. Most investment will gain value over years if they are good fundamentally so top 20 coinmarketcap is your safest bet for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Make a portfolio
Only with transparent coins like in whaletank club
doesn't need to manage it, just hold and you will be rewarded in 1+year
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

hold is not a good decision. I hold a coin when its price is $ 20. and now its price is $ 2. I'm almost lost with this coin. best to keep your money and coin. Sell at a profit of 10-15% and cut losses when reduced by more than 10%. Do not try because these efforts will become meaningless with this market

GuyGerald

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

hold is not a good decision. I hold a coin when its price is $ 20. and now its price is $ 2. I'm almost lost with this coin. best to keep your money and coin. Sell at a profit of 10-15% and cut losses when reduced by more than 10%. Do not try because these efforts will become meaningless with this market

probably you are right
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

to secure your coins and tokens you just have to store them in the wallet like myetherwallet after that you save the existing private key and do not let the access that is used to enter your wallet.

sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

to secure your coins and tokens you just have to store them in the wallet like myetherwallet after that you save the existing private key and do not let the access that is used to enter your wallet.

myetherwallet?? is it really save?

it was hacked If i'm not mistaken
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

You can easily just hold your money or if you can't find out anything to invest in so I think you should deposit your money into bank to get monthly interest. LOL. Beside you really have smerit to give to other member? LOL. You need to receive at least 2 Merit to get 1 smerit dude. LOL. There is no way that you can give merit to others at the moment Smiley).

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

You can easily just hold your money or if you can't find out anything to invest in so I think you should deposit your money into bank to get monthly interest. LOL. Beside you really have smerit to give to other member? LOL. You need to receive at least 2 Merit to get 1 smerit dude. LOL. There is no way that you can give merit to others at the moment Smiley).
so you prefer banks rather them ICO?
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

If you do not know of any way in the crypto space, through which you can  earn more or put what you have into use, the best thing you can do is to hold. Hold what you have until the market gets better.

That's where it gets tricky. No doubts that the market will get better at some moment in the future. But does it guarantee that exactly my crypto asset will get better?

As I see it's much more effective to diversify assets. No?
Look, dude, there is no such guarantee of any crypto assets here in crypto space because of the nature volatility, I know that you are aware of this because you are smart enough taking response in every opinion, no need to seek an advice, just go with your strategy.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

There are many ways to secure your altcoin and tokens!
Use the official wallet, constantly updated
Create and store Wallet on a computer without an internet connection
Restrictions on insecure web pages, potentially fraudulent!
HotRod4Life

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

There are many ways to secure your altcoin and tokens!
Use the official wallet, constantly updated
Create and store Wallet on a computer without an internet connection
Restrictions on insecure web pages, potentially fraudulent!

thanks for your opinion
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Lol... Do you have smerit to give at all. Well, i think you need to  explore three areas that can help you to earn more and you have to learn even if you know nothing about them.
You can search around for projects with good and working products. This year has really opened so many investors eyes to the reality about ICO.
You can learn about bounty and lastly, about trading
These three areas will earn you something worthwhile.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I just saw how my money went down and did not know what to do about it. I am not a sneaky merchant or anything, just earning several thousand dollars as a reward for helping some good ICO projects. So I'm not asking about complicated strategies, my question is about services that allow to automate "money saving". I would be very grateful for the good advice and build
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

I apologize a little bit less understood with your words? what do you mean ? do you prefer to keep it in the bank or how? else you talk about merit and smerit, what exactly are you talking about?
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

If you are saving your coin for long term, I think it is best for you to  buy hardware wallet where your coin will be totally offline and you can keep it for as long as you want!

Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I just saw how my money went down and did not know what to do about it. I am not a sneaky merchant or anything, just earning several thousand dollars as a reward for helping some good ICO projects. So I'm not asking about complicated strategies, my question is about services that allow to automate "money saving". I would be very grateful for the good advice and build
Yes sometimes you have to have a lot of patience, this is the most important and of course luck, it really helps people, it seems to me now very important to understand. The main thing do not rush to draw conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: