Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

I've seen projects that are designed to insure your cryptocurrency, but personally I don't particularly trust such projects. I think the best way is long-term retention.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

For me, basically when the token price goes down, I would like to swap it in usdt since usdt is a fixed token. Meaning, when you swap it earlier when the market price goes down, you can surely avoid early loss of profit. It is better this way. And when it really goes down, you can buy it back with a lower price x2 profit.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
NathanielCoins

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

I've seen projects that are designed to insure your cryptocurrency, but personally I don't particularly trust such projects. I think the best way is long-term retention.

rly?
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

To this point, there is nothing much that can be done,since you are not an influencer and I believe you aren't s whale either, the market situation currently doesn't fevor anyone as the coins have lost and are still losing considerable amount of value,the red market has forced most people to sell off and cut losses as they panic and nbbail out, this is however something that should be much of a worry. We will not be in. This situation forever, that's a certainty, the best thing to do therefore is to hold on to these tokens and patiently wait for the market recovery

tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

perhaps by holding it to your trusty wallet as well as having good security for every altcoin you save, and make sure you do not think about the altcoin because it can make you want to sell it immediately!
SMFUS

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

perhaps by holding it to your trusty wallet as well as having good security for every altcoin you save, and make sure you do not think about the altcoin because it can make you want to sell it immediately!

it's reasonable.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

I think the best advise for you is to forget about your tokens and just wait. As for me, exactly I did't know what is my balance now because it is very hurtful for me to look at graphics
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Just spend some time researching and pick a few ICOs to invest in. Doesn't need to take much time so no reason to need anything automated.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

The simplest idea is to hold coins for this moments now. You can purchase more tokens that you have bought earlier to make average less cost if you have $ in your hand. I follow this stragegies.
anchaldhiman15

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

my ether wallet
i like to say that your token safe is to store in a secure wallet like ledger s, nano , trezor, metamask, and never store your token in any exchange because there is no reliable exchange. always save ur token and coins in best wallet..
my ether wallet is also good.. it is very esay to store and use..
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

The best offer is now. Have patience and wait. The market can not fall all the time in any case, growth will begin. Now large capitals specifically reduce prices in order to force all small players to sell everything cheaper and leave. I think soon the next pumping of the market with money will begin and we will go on growth.

sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley
at least we still hold the coins we already buy, because if we are confident with the increase in coin prices that we have. Surely the moment will come if we are more patient and wait. The most important thing we still believe in the miracle.
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

You neee to understand the principles of trading
You need to be smart  so you can be sure which coin to hodling
Don’t hodl shit coins  and expect wealth
It is all about hodling at the scariest point and selling at the desperate point
Also be calm and have some patience
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

The best way for you to save and hold your tokens would be for you to put it into a very good and secure wallet, that way you can be sure that your coins are safe no matter how long you have to hold the coins for. Always make sure that you use the wallet that is recommended by the project creators to store your coins. make sure to keep your private keys safe.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

If you have a fortitude, you may try not only to save but also make a profit in the falling market. You may sell on local rises and purchase on local falls. It's also a good money! If not, the best way to save your money is to turn off your notebook and go on vacation without thinking about the market until October! Good luck!
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

this year the situation is very bad even though at the beginning of the year there are a lot of coins that pump even bitcoin can have a very expensive price but in Q2 everything starts to change, I just see the decline at first I think it will not proceed but longer crypto price becomes cheaper and of course many people are losing because of that but even so we must be optimistic because maybe in Q4 later crypto will be recovered
so just hold it

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

Only tokens with real use are good to hodl, the others go and sell them. Coins - you have to be patient right now, it's very hard, but if you wanna profit, don't sell coins with "small lost", then you should quit trading at all, that doesn't work like this.

FAT_32

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

The only way in that you are never going to get your coins lost, is if you really protect your wallet and you are not making any mistake over them, just buy a hardware wallet and you will be more than fine on a long term, trust me, that is the way to go
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

The only way in that you are never going to get your coins lost, is if you really protect your wallet and you are not making any mistake over them, just buy a hardware wallet and you will be more than fine on a long term, trust me, that is the way to go

If only to secure the assets we have, it is appropriate to have a safe wallet like a ledger or metamask but it is questionable how we can save our money when we make an investment but the price is going downhill while we have spent money in many ways how we out of a problem like that? because current market conditions are always not strong to go higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

No, the question is not about safe wallet. I don't think it's a problem. As I see more likely just to lose the major part just by doing nothing.

The best way is to convert everything in USDT, it will always be equal to $1, or in coins not falling after bitcoin. But in the latter case, there is a risk that they will fall for other reasons. In both situations, it is important to have time to convert back, in time when the market turns around. Automatic saving, doesnt exist, as far as I know. You can buy equipment for mining, within a year it will not have time to depreciate much, plus you can mine a certain number of coins. Or to create master node. It will be long hold with garanteed profit.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: