Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

get a hardware wallet to save your coins and to not get it hack. price may change but you save your coins. market will recover so holding is still good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HotRod4Life

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

have a look at projects like CryptoIndex.ai (CIX100). BLX, CCC, Bit20 also
Cryptoindex, right. portfolio diversification is everything, an index of 100 coins
why cryptoindex? why not token factory?
it's 100 vs 50 (cryptoindex/token factory)
There is nothing wrong with buying both coins so long as you fully understand how they work. In fact sometimes i’ts a good idea to spread your risk. .However, in the current Crypto market and looking at the alternative index based coins, the CIX100 provides the best and strongest formula and structure to help keep your risks low while representing the true crypto market

I prefer that smbd will analyze everything, not me.
too complicated. well, maybe it's risky but I trust AI that guys provide
manjit123

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

You don't require anything however holding, your cash may diminish excessively yet it doesn't make a difference regardless you hold them. I never trust different things with the exception of holding. On the off chance that the coins are truly junk you will most likely be unable to see their ascent again.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

It the depends from the person or the holder on how he saves his coins. It is really hard to manage our holding coins. If we will sell it or hold it for the long time. And it hard to make a decision, once you made it then nothing will be regret.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

to store the coins and tokens you have in my opinion you should see the type of tokens and coins you have, because I think each coin has different types and different wallets, for tokens that have type erc20 then can use myetherwallet as your wallet.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

In my opinion, holding is the best way to make double or more your money in crypto. I think the best choices for that action are, ethereum, neo and bitcoin, which are my the favourite ones.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
It seems to me that in such a market it is better to fix all the profits. Too many examples of how the price fell below nowhere.

shairaroxas39

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Just store them offline and come back in a few months.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

No one can control tokens price so you don't like to make more profit and save only your capital amount then if that tokens listed in any exchanges just convert it into USDT your money will be safe and keep it one thing in your mind you can't make an extra profit. If you looking for profit then you have 2 options one converts it into potential coins means BTC or ETH etc.. or else just hold your tokens.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

What I do is to hold my coins and tokens to a much safer wallet like MyEtherWallet.
You have also an option to trade your coins and tokens to gain profit, it's all up to you what you want to do with your coins and tokens for good.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

With the altcoin , i' m still on the floor to trade , you should find a prestigious platform to invest and sell it up there , you can store your coin up there. With the altcoin , i' m still on the floor to trade , you should find a prestigious platform to invest and sell it up there , you can store your coin up there
Ayohafees

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

If it is automation in managing your crypto portfolio then you'd be more interested in using AI or BOT for trading. If you use necessary APIs, it can help a lot in trading as it books profit at a targeted price and exits a trading that's not looking profitable.
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

To this point, there is not a lot that can be done,since you are not an influencer and I trust you aren't s whale either, the market circumstance right now doesn't fevor anybody as the coins have lost are as yet losing extensive measure of value,the red market has constrained the vast majority to auction and cut misfortunes as they freeze and nbbail out, this is anyway something that ought to be a lot of a stress. We won't be in. This circumstance always, that is an assurance, the best activity in this way is to clutch these tokens and persistently sit tight for the market recuperation
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Develop on this forum, here you can find many ways to multiply your money, but all it takes time, so just read and develop.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Hardware wallet I think is the safest way to store your coins/tokens...

If you want to gain more profit when holding, I think better holding PoS coin, so your balance can grow up because your coin will be staking on your wallet. When price pump, you can get more money...  Grin
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Assuming that a person jumped into invest in nowadays cryptos, it may be recommended to hedge against risky drops implementing a distributed picking across the many options available. It is common sense to avoid all eggs in one baskt.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

Depends on that what do you mean under the term "stable". If you mean a store of value, go for projects that are backed by some kind of an asset, but if you mean a steady profit, master nodes or PoS might be a thing to consider (But firstly, it would be nice to earn some by joining bounties, am I right?). As I am not a fan of risky tactics, I would choose one of the "best" well-known projects with a big community that will not let it down. Secondly, if you are in control of a nice amount of money, I would recommend buying a hardware wallet that will help you with keeping your coins safe at all times. Freely choose any approach and you will be probably all right  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

You can protect your hardware wallet. I am using ledger nano s and I am very satisfied. I can recommend it to you. You can keep tokens in peace of mind.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

You should buy bitcoin and hold it because btc will rise again in few months and you will get more profits.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

To save your coins and tokens, it is a good idea to keep track of the market rates to make the decision in a timely and speedy manner as the cryptos rate decreases. When exchange rates fall, you need to exchange the entire cryptos to USDT to avoid losing money and losing your coins.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █