Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Do not relent in investing. I think a time like this will be good for you to invest again i have seen so many good coins that can even give good ROI if invested into. Also remember to diversify your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

you are a bounty hunter, and I think there are many things to do for you. storing your assets in soft wallet or hard wallet is a good way to store your assets.

I think you should try trading service, it will make you satisfied with the results you will get.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

the way you put your question makes people get confuse, it seems like your are asking for a way to store tokens and coins. In crypto world you should manage you assets by yourself, otherwise just convert it to fiat and save them in bank.  You can survive in crypto space without knowing how to trade, because the value of your asset change every min.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

What I do is to hold my coins and tokens to a much safer wallet like MyEtherWallet.
You have also an option to trade your coins and tokens to gain profit, it's all up to you what you want to do with your coins and tokens for good.
There are many ways to keep your coins safe as many people already have mentioned. One thing for sure is too never leave your money on exchanges as these can easily get hacked.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Better to hold them and keep it right. Your a bounty hunter you will gain coins every now and then. Store it in your safety ways. I promise you it will pump someday. Goodluck.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

Saving your coins from digital wallets is really a challenging one most especially if these tokens are known to be a potential and promising cryptocurrency. Saving your coins or holding it requires pure courage to take the risks since cryptos are made to be volatile by nature.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

to be able to save your coin and tokens safely you can save it in some wallet that already supports tokens or coin you have, for tokens that have type erc20 then you can save it in myetherwallet and for bitcoin better you store it in blockchain directly .
Big Show

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

so you can keep the coin you have. Not just any to sell. Incorrect or not in determining the moment selling. Then you may want to be more careful in the Act. Do not let your missteps, should really learn a lot.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

The most ideal route for you to spare and hold your tokens would be for you to place it into a decent and secure wallet, that way you can make certain that your coins are sheltered regardless of to what extent you need to hold the coins for. Continuously ensure that you utilize the wallet that is prescribed by the task makers to store your coins. make a point to guard your private keys.
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

with the aim to spare, you need various fortitude, that is the most fundamental and of way favorable luck, it encourages individuals exceptionally a mess, it appears to me that it's far now extremely urgent to perceive. the essential viewpoint just don't race to pull in conclusions.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

You can save your money on your wallet ( hold ) or exchange it into currency ( protect value ). In this situation " hold " in coins/ token is bad decision because market still go down and maybe it will take more time to rise up again. Don't be afraid see red chart but find another way to keep your money save or running it in alternative income is important.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

I think that if you are new in the crypto market,t the best thing you can do is to hold. Hold what you have until the market gets better.so this is best options of us for saveing my coins and tokens.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

if my advice is, following an investment that has a physical form, one example is investing in buildings and goods.
so you invest without getting a loss.

tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

I save the coin in the form of 1 coin, that is ETH, all of my altcoin I will sell and I made it in ETH coin unit, I keep the asset in the form of ETH coin, I do not need dizzy to think about what coin is going up and down at this time.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Yes, it is certainly better to store the cryptocurrency in bitcoin, etherium, lightcoin or even in some of the first five. Altcoins - this is for the experienced. This should understand and understand what is happening to the market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

I think the simple strategy that you mean has been answered by berrygood and Mr. nicolas1979.

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

You can save your money on your wallet ( hold ) or exchange it into currency ( protect value ). In this situation " hold " in coins/ token is bad decision because market still go down and maybe it will take more time to rise up again. Don't be afraid see red chart but find another way to keep your money save or running it in alternative income is important. 

Because by holding it, it means you will never experience any loss, instead you will get more returns when the price peaked.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

I could talk for a long time about popular coins that have the function of passive income and will bring you profit even if you do not do anything. But to trade now, when the prices of many coins fell by several dozen times - it's a crime. Your crypto-currency portfolio should have been formed somewhat earlier, when prices were higher. Now, in order to save at least part of your funds, your tactic should be - HODL!
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

I think the simple strategy that you mean has been answered by berrygood and Mr. nicolas1979.

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

Because by holding it, it means you will never experience any loss, instead you will get more returns when the price peaked.

Yes by holding on to any crypto coin you will never experience any loss only if you would have bought the crypto coin at the cheap or at the time of market dump because if you are holding crypto coin and you see a market dump going beyond the price you have bough the coins then you may end up panic selling.

RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

I will recommend you to have to use the offline wallets ( mew & trezor ). You can easy to use, these wallets, and it is a very secure investment for the long term.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

You can use private wallet  and keep safe its private key, seed phrase, password or whatever is that for locking your fund inside. And beware about scam, scam have much method, you better to know that kind of this shit and avoid.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: