Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

Furthermore, exchanging has turned out to be more complex. By holding them amid the darkest and bearish individuals, I, as a rule, store my coins and tokens in Myetherwallet in light of the fact that it's truly simple to utilize and sufficiently safe to store tokens. make your token safe is to store in a protected wallet like nano record s, trezor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

We have spent more than half the year 2018 is difficult in the crypto market, profit is born only when altcoins we hold growth. If the knowledge is good, if the market is declining can sell USD or usdt to avoid reducing the property. However, it is not easy, for me, I still choose to hold a potential altcoin fever and look forward to the year-end boom.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

It depends on the coins that you have. If you are confident in the project, and the team is doing everything possible to develop it, then keep these coins before the market recovers. But if you are in doubt, you can change them for bitcoin and ETH and it will also be a good solution, as they will in any case grow in price and keep them safer.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

Bearish market is very complicated. You'll be tempted to sell your tokens to get some of your investment. But what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.
Moryk9

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

I basically when the token price goes down, would like to swap it in the usdt as the usdt is a fixed token. Meaning when you change it earlier, when the market price goes down, you can surely avoid early loss of profits. And when it really goes down, you can buy it with a lower price.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Probably one of the good decisions will be to stop last train somewhere around middle of July but it is too late to do that so in order to keep your coins and tokens you would that just do nothing because ultimately your quantity is not changing.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

do not go to strange sites, do not enter anywhere your private keys, it is better to use a virtual machine! I would say - nothing new

gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I advise you to sell all the tokens for the USDT, to wait for the market signal and the huge pamp, such as was in December 2017
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

In my own understanding saving your coins and tokens already having no value is worthless. We all know that if we are investing we are expecting our investment to grow but for those failed investment I think it must be keep and hope for it to grow back.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

For the time being to secure Crypto assets, there are many types of hardware that can store all the assets that we have and for security, it is definitely guaranteed that you only choose which one to use? the most important thing is how our devices function properly.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

for myself, I usually keep my coins in my wallet and on the market but save them more often in the market because they are safe and easier if we will sell them someday.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

I think you just need to be able to wait, this is the whole success)
And also find yourself an occupation outside the market, and not look at the graphics all day. In any case, it's too late to sell out now, as many have huge minuses
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:32:12 AM

Use stop-loss and convert to stable currencies when you feel so (dai, bitusd, tether, tusd,..) can be very useful in times such as now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

You can save your coins and tokens on exchanges or on wallets. There are a couple of good exchanges and wallets on the block, all you just have to do is pick anyone you prefer, and lock up your coins there. They are usually easy and safe to use. Just keep your login info, passwords, and private keys somewhere safe, but easily accessible.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

The best way here is to hold the in the safe wallet like MEW and so on. Only holding minimizes your risks and it becomes possible to have a confident future for you.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

You no need to do anything all the tokens and coins from the exchanges will be safe in MEW as long you are not phished to anyone or shared your private key with someone.But normally it is better to sell your tokens than holding it because most of the tokens will lose their value in long term.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

The best way for you to save your coins is to make sure that you store the coins and tokens in the approved wallet that was provided by the team. That way you know that your coins are in the right place. Also make sure that you secure your coins by making sure that you private keys are kept safely in places where you know that you are the only one that can get to them.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

the safest storage is in offline wallets like TREZOR and NANO Ledger.
but if you want to trade your coins then just save it in your trust exchange like Bittrex and Binance.

change to Bitcoin then trade with other altcoins.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

I could talk for a long time about popular coins that have the function of passive income and will bring you profit even if you do not do anything. But to trade now, when the prices of many coins fell by several dozen times - it's a crime. Your crypto-currency portfolio should have been formed somewhat earlier, when prices were higher. Now, in order to save at least part of your funds, your tactic should be - HODL!

I also think it makes no sense to sell when you are in the double digit loss, all you can do is hodl. Of course if you still believe in the project you can buy more to reduce the average price you paid for your token and the future uplift might be higher.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Want to save your coins right? The current market price tends to decrease if you sell the coins you hold will not even pay even a loss. You do not have the capital to buy more coins. So save money by waiting for the market to gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: