Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

for myself, I usually store my coins and tokens on my wallet and on the market but more often I save them in my wallet, I use myetherwallet to store my tokens and coins.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

If you are confident with the coins that you hold, then you should not worry. When the market goes up, you will get the desired prices. But you still do not need to stop there. Take part in the bounty further and get more tokens, which will also bring you profit.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

Well, I also feel so curious in how to save my coins for exactly secure saving and profitable next. So far, i'm just saving the coins from ICO in my wallet and some with high volume is stored on some ready exchanges. however, some coins listed on the exchanges are also saved securely in the big exchange. In this case, I think it is important to diversify our saving both inwallet and exchange. It is crucial to know which coins are better to save in wallet and exchanges. of course, we need profits and therefore, we need diversification for them.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

The most reliable way to keep your tokens is to use Myetherwallet or Metamask and to print your private key on the papper and put it in the safe.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

The most reliable way to keep your tokens is to use Myetherwallet or Metamask and to print your private key on the papper and put it in the safe.

All my passwords I store on two special USB memoryflash. If one is broken I can get another,  and also all the passwords are written to the notepad by the pairing,nobody know were I hide this, except me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

just buy ledger or trezor and in this case you won't have any problems regarding your safety!
Don't regret spending 100-200$ on this preventive measure, you will save much more money thanks to cold wallet
ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Tokens have to be sold and crypto currencies have to be held not to regret in future for these losses which are very easy to do in the trends with crypto market in this period of time. I am sure that they will have really great price in the increasing market.
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Keeping them in wallets will save them from everything unlike your decisions and wrong moves which could be reasons for losses and other bad news.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

The only way is to hold them. Panicking and selling at these lower prices means you've given up and accepted the loss which means you're never getting your money back. Hold your coins in your safe wallet, when the bull run comes, if you still want to sell, you sell . No need to panic. I've watched my portfolio half as well but I ain't panicking
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

You can save your coins and tokens in a hardware wallet or you may also save it to wallets where you are holding the private keys. For example myetherwallet or blockchain.info. These are safer than saving it on an exchange. Although the safest is to save it in a hardware wallet.

danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Encryption is a long-term investment and you should take your COINS and tokens. You can also choose to trade your COINS and tokens for a profit, depending on the individual's ability to trade.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.

I am grateful that everyone does not have the same principles as you because if everyone hold the market will be destroyed.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

The method of depositing coins is very simple. Turn off the computer and put it on the market for a week. If you are still afraid of the market, convert the altcoin to Bitcoin and USDT to save!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

If you want to save your coins and tokens, just safe it with the best security measurements.
Automate money saving means you just save your coins and not doing anything.
Maybe you can search for 'automate investing' so your coins value will grow later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Djouga

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

If you are not a good traders, and you don't want to loose too much, don't trade^^just buy crypto like btc end eth and hold it, you will one day make profit, i'm quite sure about this, today btc is 7K dollar, just wait and one day it will reach 10k, 15k, 20k and really much more i hope, but i absolutly sure he will reach 10K again one day. But maybe the coin will reach 5k one day, at the end you will make profit, because it's THE coin, the most stable, it's for me the best way to keep his money and take the less risk
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

Just forget about them and they will be okay. Cryptomarket will make surprise for as very soon I suppose because it is too stagnant now, the jump is coming like the winter.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

I do not see any other strategies except for HODL. So we can not multiply, but keep the tokens. The most important thing is to correctly determine the entry and exit points
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

Haha, you think the market is so simple, just hold you can easily earn a profit? What if the project after a year you hold the project generated many disadvantages, the exchange delisted token of the project, the key members leave the project?
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

You can earn arbitration by increasing the number of your coins. By acting in this way, you will be able to maintain your balance at about the same level. Also, you can simply forget about your altcoins until they finally grow up to the course you need. Or you can sell, fix a loss and wait until everything else falls. And then again to buy. Choose what's best for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: