Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2466 times)
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

If you have not all lost the price I think it is worth investing in ETH and bitcoin other opportunities to keep your capital do not see at the moment

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

For now you are more of a HODL token, because now the market is Bearish.
Believe me, someday the one that you HODL will show its value when everyone buys it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
xiaoxi10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

I don't think there will be any significant decline in this market, so what you need to do is to maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

For me you just hold it. And wait for the proper timing then sell it so that you will earn big profits. And if price goes down just don't panic. Leave it I know your coins will be fine.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

Don't hodl your every coin, sell your rewards coins and make ETH or Bitcoin. And the best thing you can do, create an account in bittrex because it is very safe and secure exchanger than Binance! Then Convert Your ETH or BTC to USDT! Then Whatever goes with the market down, your funds will stay there. I mean if the market goes down again, your USDT won't decrease. And when you see the crypto market start pumping, convert your USDT to Bitcoin or Ethereum!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

For me you just hold it. And wait for the proper timing then sell it so that you will earn big profits. And if price goes down just don't panic. Leave it I know your coins will be fine.
To save your coin and token then its better to hold it, that is the best thing you can do if you don't want to to lose it all. Also I suggest that you should know if your holding coin or token are have potential, so that its not wasting of your time. I also suggest to have wallet so you can stored your coin or token here but make sure you have strong password that not easy to guess.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

I heard totally opposite from traders so that's why i don't believe on market because The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Hoding at the most fascinating time is the best option, make sure your ET password and private key are safe
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

Buy a Ledger Nano, transfer it all onto there, then lock it somewhere safe that only you have access to. Alternatively, do it with a paper wallet and lock the private key in the safe.

I prefer the former, they sell for around 70 euros and it's nice having something physical

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

Dont save but trade
There's no use to have a chicken that don't lay eggs
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Market condition down of course you have to hold the coins. If the price goes up you can simply sell it then you have to invest again. Hold the coin is actually also has risks. The risk is when the coins you are holding the price is certainly getting down will make you disappointed. While we waited to board the price takes a very long time. We suggest that you should capitalize on the conditions that are being dropped by investing in coins that have great potential.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

There is indeed a personal reason why I would rather save my token or coin in my wallet. Price fluctuations play emotions. if you save your coins in exchange like indodax, sometimes hands are nosy. often panic and often click on sell and click buy without consideration. have you ever experienced it?

If you are a person who likes to panic, it is highly recommended to save coins or your token in the wallet. because I see a good investment in this token. so I will save it until the price is really good. and far above the purchase price.

Okay, so the latest info from Tokenomy, and need to know. I have always been the admin of bitcoinindonesia.net, there is no official affiliation with Indodax and Tokenomy. this is only a personal assumption and not a financial advisor. so use references from this site as a consideration for making decisions. and all your decisions are the responsibility of each.
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

I would suggest download the wallet of each coin and store your coins in there that would be the best way of saving your money if your not trading then or you can make profit by staking your coins using vps. You just have to pay the vps every month.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

There is no special way done besides waiting and holding up to price increases. If it requires then sell only as necessary for your needs and keep the others and does not sell cheaper in value. Moreover, if you want to at least add the assets then joined the ICO could be options that can be done.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

It depends from the person or the person who holds the way he saves his money. It is really difficult to manage our hold coins. If we would sell it or keep it for long periods of time. And it's hard to make the decision, once you've done it, there's nothing to regret.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

The most newbie friendly way of saving crypto currencies is to use a paper wallet either for ERC 20 token, neo, bitcoin etc. Desktop wallets are good, hardware wallets as well but paper wallets are easy to back up and will not be list when saved properly.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
ParkSaezz

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

You really need knowledge and experience as a defense in every situation. Moreover in this decline, everyone feels the same thing even more so that big investing. Losses can not be inevitable because it is part of the risk in this industry.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

Maybe consider trading some of your tokens. That is the best approach to saving your profits from falling in a bear exhibition. Of course I'm not unique in my preference but Bitcoin is really my favorite crypto coin. Prices can change but you save your coins. the market will recover so the holding is still good.
xontol212

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

It depends on the person or holder about how he keeps the coin. to store coins and tokens that you have in my opinion you have to look at the types of tokens and coins you have, because I think each coin has a different type and wallet. Now, while the market, in dumps to store our coins or tokens in this technology, it is far better to hodl for a long time and make plans when to sell these coins to avoid losses.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

If you have too many coins or tokens, and you have been holding your tokens for a long time, I think selling tokens that you think will not be profitable in the future and buying tokens or coins that will benefit you in the future, basically you can invest with tokens or the coins that you have to get a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: