Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:13:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help starting a business  (Read 770 times)
Dennis1990 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:58:43 AM

Hello everyone here at bitcointalk, my name is Dennis.
I'm trying to start my own business designing and selling male and female clothing (hoodies, t shirts, polo shirts, singlets, long sleeve shirts, jumpers, track suit pants, etc)
To start off I plan on advertising via social media (Facebook, youtube etc) and if it kicks off and proves to be worthwhile I would look into paid advertisement.
If anyone is generous enough to either loan or donate some bitcoins to help get me started off I would more then happily design them an item of clothing to show my appreciation Aswell as giving the coins back (if loaned).
Also any help with advertisement when I'm up and running would be greatly appreciated, whether you can advertise for me on your website etc or point me in the right direction of other places to advertise.

PM me if you want to talk and thank you for your time.

My BC Wallet number is:
1AM1pxFLP1Z5k5n7fe45njyujyhQTymjre

DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:13:24 AM

Well, Dennis, I think the first question on any potential investor's mind will be: do you have your own line of hats?

Hats are very big this year, Dennis, what with global warming and sunspots and whatnot, so the important thing, really the ONLY thing you need to be able to show to a serious Facebook audience is that you can design, produce, and support a good hat.

Can you show us some of your work in hats, Dennis?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:50:20 AM

The supplier I'm looking at ordering blank clothing through sells hats, snap backs baseball caps etc so yes I could design hats too. Beanies Aswell.

Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:02:21 AM

But in answer to your question no I don't currently have a line of hats but it would be no different to designing shirts jumpers etc just a smaller space to work with.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:32:05 AM

Ohhh I'd like to buy hats.  What styles do you have available?

Any dunce hats?
BitChaser

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

#BetSharp

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:22:12 AM

I have an urgent need for 16 clam hats. Can you fulfill this order?! Will gladly pay in bitcoin!

Thank you Dennis.
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 12:43:00 PM

I have an urgent need for 16 clam hats. Can you fulfill this order?! Will gladly pay in bitcoin!

Thank you Dennis.

Please bump this to 20 clam hats as I just lost mine and would like some spares also.

Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:24:54 AM

Sorry for the late reply, I've been at college all day. If by dunce has you mean the tall hats that point at the top then no sorry I haven't seen anything like that. As for the clam hats I'm thinking you mean bucket hats if that's the case then yes I can for fill that order. What color/colors did you have in mind. Sizes, what would you like on them etc
Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:27:52 AM

Can you make me a mini crown?  I need a crown
Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:45:02 AM

Sorry mate no crowns I can do baseball hats, snap backs, beanies, bucket hats.
Also a very big thank you to the person who donated $1.50 yesterday, thank you so much for you generosity I appreciate it so much.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:48:11 AM

do you have any wizard hats, like the one in harry potter, that talks and tells you where to go...?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

Why do people think bitcoin is the world's largest begging bowl? If you have a business plan, go to friends / relatives / banks / loanksharks, or get a part-time job and invest your own funds. Entrepreneurs have always bootstrapped themselves.
Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:01:07 AM

Lol if I had a talking hat I wouldn't be selling it. But no sorry nothing like a wizard hat, the hats with flaps over the ears are also available sorry I don't know what they are called. But mostly standard hats, baseball caps, snap back caps, short or long beanies, bucket hats.
And I'm currently working to put myself through college, the whole reason I'm trying to get my business up and running is to generate more of an income for myself. If I had the option to borrow money from family friends or a financial institution I would have already done that and I wouldn't have to "beg" on the internet but I can't so there is no harm in trying no one is forcing you to donate to me or to provide me with information on how to benefit my business so please you and your negativity stay out of my post.
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:05:57 AM

what about a pirate hat for my cat? something like this...?

Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:06:46 AM

Going to name my son Jesus. Can you do a custom crown of thorns? 
Dennis1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:14:18 AM

Sorry local and rascal no, goodluck with your daughter rascal. If I ever do end up running a successful business I will donate whatever I can to help you get one step closer to seeing her.
BitChaser

#BetSharp

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:19:11 AM

As for the clam hats I'm thinking you mean bucket hats if that's the case then yes I can for fill that order. What color/colors did you have in mind. Sizes, what would you like on them etc

Thank you very much for the prompt reply Dennis! The 16 clam hats are still in much need, how long should I expect for shipping? Responding to your reply, as far as color I would like "blonde" and "brunette" clam hats, tho some blonde comes in clam hat as brunette naturally (I know its weird). As for size, please lets go for a scale between Large and BBW. That will fit my needs perfectly. When should I expect my clam hats? And what do I owe you for such a wonderful service Dennis? Best regard.

-BitChaser
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:22:02 AM

Sorry local and rascal no, goodluck with your daughter rascal. If I ever do end up running a successful business I will donate whatever I can to help you get one step closer to seeing her.

thanks for the note Dennis... my personal situation is a bit like bitcoin difficulty... every time I put more effort in, my little girl's mother ramps up the obstacles, but hey, that's life I suppose... it's been 5 years since I last seen her.

BitChaser

#BetSharp

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:27:59 AM

thanks for the note Dennis... my personal situation is a bit like bitcoin difficulty... every time I put more effort in, my little girl's mother ramps up the obstacles, but hey, that's life I suppose... it's been 5 years since I last seen her.

How in the hell would a pirate hat for your cat fix that situation?!  Lips sealed
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:29:39 AM

How in the hell would a pirate hat for your cat fix that situation?!  Lips sealed

my ex is a ninja, we are planning an invasion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: