Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB up to 10 BitCoin with Capital One 360 P2P!  (Read 992 times)
Blaine69 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:35:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 08:38:20 AM by Blaine69

Hey there guys,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Blaine, a martial arts (karate) instructor from NYC currently living & working in London, UK.
Before I left for London I was buying coins with Bitfloor who I have now found out are no longer trading, which has restricted me massively as they    are the only exchange site that I know of that accepted deposits through my ING account (which is now of course, Capital One 360).

I am getting pretty desperate to purchase between 5 & 10 Bitcoins now after spending hours yesterday trying to find a solution so I thought I'd try my luck here as I really don't feel comfortable at the thought of dealing with some of the many sites out there - I s'pose you could say that I'm kind of out of touch!  Undecided

I do however, understand the concerns around P2P trading, but I can hopefully add some security whereby I am happy to send you scans of my ID's, and I can also send you a payment from my Paypal account (just a small one  Roll Eyes that should contribute nicely to the assurance that you are dealing with a legitimate person (or anything else you may require, please just let me know!?)

Hope this is a fair shout and you are able to assist? I will also pay a little over the current rate, so long as it's within reason....

Really appreciate your time guys, and I look forward to hearing from you pretty soon hopefully  Wink

Peace out

Blaine P. x
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: