Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What blockchain is best for a outdoor industry token?
NEO - 1 (20%)
EOS - 1 (20%)
Ether - 1 (20%)
BTC - 0 (0%)
IOTA - 1 (20%)
Other - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best blockchain for the application  (Read 181 times)
K Blok (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

If you are interested in creating a token for the outdoor industry, let's talk!
ichiusis

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Iam interested. Tell me more
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

What is the 'outdoor' industry? Out of all the mentioned options, you can always rely on ETH. It has a value in the market and creating a smart contract from an already famous coin gives you an upper hand over coins with low volumes.
LISK is a good choice of JavaScript is your developers thing. While solidity is not too hard to learn, it can add a good learning curve for a new programmer. If language is an issue for you, you can use the one that matches your programming skills otherwise just go with ETH.
K Blok (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

What is the 'outdoor' industry? Out of all the mentioned options, you can always rely on ETH. It has a value in the market and creating a smart contract from an already famous coin gives you an upper hand over coins with low volumes.
LISK is a good choice of JavaScript is your developers thing. While solidity is not too hard to learn, it can add a good learning curve for a new programmer. If language is an issue for you, you can use the one that matches your programming skills otherwise just go with ETH.

The outdoor industry includes ski, mountain bike, camping, etc., and retail for all activities.

Currently, the model is season passes and CC are loaded to the season passes. These are centrally stored and vulnerable as more and more mountains and recreational options align.

Tracking technology is already employed as well.

Do this change your recommendation? Thank you for the insight!
K Blok (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Iam interested. Tell me more
Thank you for responding. I posted more info on the thread above about the possible token. What experience can you bring to the table? (sorry cannot message newbies)
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

Hi,

I have more than 3 years of experience in token creation. Please connect over Skype: revinfotech3 or Telegram : @priya1709 so that we can discuss it further.
K Blok (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

for me at this moment ADA is better option ! i want to come up with a Dapp and after all i am going with ADA, have better option share1 Smiley
Have heard a lot of people talking about ADA as the best for dApps. Big fan of Cardano so I would be open to using ADA as well.
Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

This question can't be answered that straight forward. It does not so much depend on the industry, but rather on the specific application. Having said that, after seeing some projects I became a fan of Next.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
K Blok (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

This question can't be answered that straight forward. It does not so much depend on the industry, but rather on the specific application. Having said that, after seeing some projects I became a fan of Next.
Are you talking about the exchange? https://next.exchange/
I am confused by your answer. Thanks for the response!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: