Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Economy Grow Forever?  (Read 4000 times)
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Who knows how it will be. For a very long time, I am concerned about the policy that the US is pursuing towards other countries. If this continues, then it will not end well for other countries. Our freedom is a crypto currency and develop reliable international relations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

economy targets the people. and on the basis of human intake. world population is growing rapidly. it is hard to get ahead of it. consumption is increasing. production tools are growing. this always shows an upward movement. so the economy will continue as long as it is human. The increasing trade network with the beginning of the industrial revolution continues today.
this is a natural process. this is an ecosystem and we need it.
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Economy Grow Forever, Because there is population growth, and because people expect their standard of living to improve over time.
An economy has only so much wealth in it, and that wealth is distributed amongst everyone in it. If you have new people, you need more stuff, or everyone has to do with less.
In addition, we are always coming up with new ways to make life better. Those things aren't free. If everyone wants a car and air conditioning and internet and smartphones and MRI machines, we need economic growth to pay for those things.
Its depends if government is good and supporting there people then the economy will improve for ever. I think bitcoins can help too
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

resources will obviously decrease, especially water. water is the most important resource in human life, and as plants grow and environmental pollution occurs, water quality decreases. Long droughts that have recently occurred also reduce the water discharge on our earth. Yes, we believe that the economy will always grow and develop technology, but water will always decrease every year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I do not think so the market and the economy will have some time to develop, but sometimes it makes us worry because they will sometimes fall down and sometimes they will quickly recover and develop. than
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

that is certain, but there are always differences in each country, and the more developed the times, the faster the economic growth will be.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

The economy will certainly be an interesting thing in every country, many countries can recover quickly but there are still many countries that are difficult to advance, the main factors that make the economy improve are political and security factors so investors get certainty.
Yeah i strongly agree with your statements and i may just also aside from the political and security factors of a certain country that could recover quickly had lots of factors and thus include the natural resources on that country has and how the government manage the natural resources to preserve and at the same time to utilize it for the recovery of that certain country.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

the economy will not continue to grow forever, there will definitely be times when the economy falls and experiences a crisis, but the government will definitely continue to strive to improve the economy and I hope that with the crypto currency can help improve the economy

I agree that the economy also has the up and down dynamics. Because the global conditions in a country affect the economy. The government will always try to make the economy grow but in reality it can be different because of a cause that can cause a crisis or be paralyzed

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?

of course because the economy is something that will continue to grow, because if we do trasaksi alone it is an economic action, therefore in my opinion the economy will continue to grow until the planet stops spinning because the economy is an important aspect of our social life
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I think economy will grow if the the market population will increase. This is just base on my understanding regarding economic change. The more people and more money involve it will evolve the economy.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

I think western civilization will continue the production for the economy growth in order achieve so called development. they have already destroyed the world highly. but there will be a point that the world cannot go like this, it is the point that modern civilization will come to the end. 
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

the last way humans have to make innovations so that the available resources can be utilized as best as possible and useful for all humans, without innovation it is very difficult for humans to survive on earth
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Few people are trying to claim ignorance. They trust that the Earth's assets are boundless and that a bean stalk can develop to the sky. Or on the other hand maybe they know somewhere down in their heart that we are making a course for an ecological and monetary fiasco, one that they think only they will get by through minds, gold, and firearms.
Others accept intensely that innovation will safeguard us out once more, that smart primates will dependably locate another apparatus that will enable us to separate always stuff from the planet.
Up until this point. Changes in horticulture, back, government, assembling and transportation kept pace with the populace development.
The advancement in technology improved economy from past many years but do you think it will grow forever or their will be reduction in resources?
i do not think so. because the ups and downs is all part of how economy really works. having a stable economy is possible but having a economy that always grow is kinda impossible.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Economy Grow Forever, Because there is population growth, and because people expect their standard of living to improve over time.
An economy has only so much wealth in it, and that wealth is distributed amongst everyone in it. If you have new people, you need more stuff, or everyone has to do with less.
In addition, we are always coming up with new ways to make life better. Those things aren't free. If everyone wants a car and air conditioning and internet and smartphones and MRI machines, we need economic growth to pay for those things.
Bitcoin is a free plat where you can earn money in just short time and double your money. If every people involve with bitcoin then the poverty will decrease which impact on economy too.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

The economy will grow forever as there are factors driving that growth. To be more specific, these factors must be related to financial issues and e-commerce. The development of the cryptocurrency market is also being appreciated by economists. The future can be a solid pedal for an economy.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Economic growth are base on how people treat their economic way of living and as for now users and big investors/business mans are gathering to help the market grow also and help the economy to growth more faster like other countries because a lot of countries now are helping each other to show the world that they are different.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I believe that world economy grows but it does that slowly. Another thing is that it never benefits every country, some countries keeps on losing and their economy never grows. It goes round but there are countries that gains the bigger share due to they are more developed and everything happens there. Just like the U.S, lots of big industries, companies etc.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

resources will obviously decrease, especially water. water is the most important resource in human life, and as plants grow and environmental pollution occurs, water quality decreases. Long droughts that have recently occurred also reduce the water discharge on our earth. Yes, we believe that the economy will always grow and develop technology, but water will always decrease every year.
Well it is not that bigger issue as much we are thinking about, we are considering it a big issue but for me it will good if our economy will keep on growing as for now there are a lot of issues which need to solve and our economy is one of it, so we should make investment and find good resources of earning to have better economical life and economical state.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

That economy is very important in human life if their recruitment worsens it will be frustrating. But if we want to change we must work and the economy will automatically grow.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

I don't think that there can be any limits, humanity grows and it will probably reach out to other planets etc... Global economy is just about total humanity wealth and yes, I believe that it will grow forever.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: