Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ BTCgrinders.com 🎁 SwC Poker 20%-65% Rakeback 🎁 Existing users contact us!  (Read 23837 times)
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 3

Exclusive Crypto Rebates for Poker/Sports/Trading!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 09:34:24 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 07:24:06 PM by BTCgrinders.com

Introducing the Players Union PPPoker Club and 50% rakeback (refer-a-friend and get 5-15% of their rake as well):

-Mobile and Desktop available. Decent player pool.

-Crypto deposits, contact support at anytime to be paired with an agent.

-50% rakeback paid to your btcgrinders.com cashier

-Visit https://btcgrinders.com/poker/ppp1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takemedown

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:09:09 PM

i want my screenname to be rosalia64
Tetsumet

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:44:12 AM

I had messaged you on telegram but u didn't really reply back. can you please make me a account tetsumet on gotham? Thanks
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:40:24 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 02:01:36 AM by BTCgrinders.com

SWC Poker #1 bitcoin only poker room has come out with a weekly and monthly leaderboard. Here you can earn even more BTC in addition to rakeback from BTCgrinders.com.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:54:48 AM

We have added Poker Avengers. It feeds to the same poker room as Intertops Sports.

All users will get 55% rakeback credited in dashboard.

Unfortunately, due to regulations, USA residents are not allowed to play on Poker Avengers. USA residents can still play on the same network at ~40% rakeback Intertops Poker.

Please note: KYC/AML is NOT required, unlike other skins of the network. Contact support@btcgrinders.com for more information. We reply within 12 hours for all requests.

darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:59:09 AM

HI, I would like my screen name to be RLdiamond.

Open for Rent
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:25:33 PM

Introducing PPPoker Club Tesla (Worldwide Players Accepted!)

-Mobile and Desktop available. Decent player pool.

-Crypto deposits, contact support at anytime to be paired with an agent.

-50% rakeback paid to your btcgrinders.com cashier (referrals are an extra 4-7% of player's rake)

-Visit https://btcgrinders.com/poker/ppp1

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:49:35 AM

GG Poker adds Player Staking Platform

A Top 10 poker room in the world, GG Poker recently added a tournament staking feature. This feature allows players to stake other players in poker tournaments. For those new to the poker world, staking means putting up the money for a poker player and also taking a percentage of that player's wins.

Players can create a staking profile, which displays their past winnings, stats, and more. Stakers can buy a player's action in the tournament lobby and choose how much to buy.

As always if you would like to play, stake, or get staked at GG Poker, be sure to get extra rakeback by signing up through BTC Grinders.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 09:56:42 PM

The site is under maintenance.

Please cast your vote here for which top 6 cryptocurrency prices and to be used for balances.

So far we have BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, BCH.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 05:27:59 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 04:41:30 AM by BTCgrinders.com

Dark-mode has been completed. Please any bugs to support. Thanks so much for your patience.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 02:25:19 AM

For 5-50% VIP rakeback and 15% additional rakeback, sign-up at https://swcpoker.eu with referral code is 'btcgrinders' (all lowercase).

Existing users are welcomed per SwC support. Visit BTCgrinders.com to get tracked after you sign-up!

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 03:11:14 AM

New HTML-ONLY Gotham Poker Club!

We are happy to offer an exclusive 30% rakeback for Bitcointalk.org users only!

30% rakeback is not offered anywhere else but the owners have given us permission to offer 30% rakeback for Bitcointalk.org users only!

Important: Please contact support@btcgrinders.com, live chat or Telegram (@btcgrinders) with your desired screenname, and we can help you get chips via cryptocurrency.

This network has a decent array of games and players. The reviews have been good by our testers. It also has several impressive security protocols, of which we will not detail.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:18:24 PM

We are temporarily halting our Nitrogen Poker rewards because of people sending in falsified screenshots of their poker status to get free bitcoin from us. Thanks for your understanding while we come up with a better solution for poker rewards on Nitrogen.

BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 11:24:37 PM

BTCgrinders.com Telegram is for agent depositing and questions only. Please do not ask for special things like cashing out $3 or free chips, you will not receive an answer!

TTT7

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:43:35 AM

Hello! This is a warning of using this affiliate.
I registred in july and they have not paid me anything since that time.
They get a portion of the commission I paid on the Binance but don't want to pay me agreed fee back.
I have all e-mails with them, first they they pulled time and lied and now they don’t answer at all.
Think more if you want to do business with these scammers if they are willing to do this for the sake of $ 30.
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 02:56:09 AM

They get a portion of the commission I paid on the Binance but don't want to pay me agreed fee back.
I have all e-mails with them, first they they pulled time and lied and now they don’t answer at all.
Think more if you want to do business with these scammers if they are willing to do this for the sake of $ 30.

This is simply not true. Please show proof the account signed up with us has traded even CLOSE to $30 worth of fee rebate.

Please your time is valuable and so is ours. Let's not waste anymore time on this matter.

TTT7

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

This is simply not true. Please show proof the account signed up with us has traded even CLOSE to $30 worth of fee rebate.

Please your time is valuable and so is ours. Let's not waste anymore time on this matter.

It's true for sure, i know how much i traded, you can check it with binance or you could tell me this 5 month ago.
You waste my time only and didn't do your job. You lied to me 5 month that you update statistic first 1 time in 1 week, than 1 time in 2 weeks, than 1 time in month than just ignoring.
For now you didn't pay me nothing, even that number on statistic on your site, so this is obvious SCAM.
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:02:19 AM

^ Stop wasting our time and your time with lies to hurt our company. Do you know much you have to trade to get $30 of fee rebate?

We are in beta and working on several development. We only have 4 users on our Binance affiliate. We know EXACTLY how much you traded. In fact our entire Binance balance hasn't exceeded $30 yet.

This will be our last post to you and you will be reported to moderator.

TTT7

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:07:42 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 07:54:16 AM by TTT7

^ Stop wasting our time and your time with lies to hurt our company. Do you know much you have to trade to get $30 of fee rebate?

We are in beta and working on several development. We only have 4 users on our Binance affiliate. We know EXACTLY how much you traded. In fact our entire Binance balance hasn't exceeded $30 yet.

You only lie here. Do you understand that I really know how much i traded??? If you didn't believe me you can check it with binance support.
You think that you didn't hurt your company with this constant lieing?

I already wrote to binance support, and if you want will write to moderator. You stole from me and even now you still profit on me with binance fee because i trade from jule till now.
After this situation your company reputation is drained into the toilet.

This is not about 30$. This is about lieing and cheating to your client.

If you want to solve this problem you can do it simply writing to binance support and asking how much your referal traded.

But you don't. I will remind everyone that you are SCAM because you didn't pay me nothing.

I have all e-mails with you so easily can proof that u lieing here.
BTCgrinders.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 12:29:54 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 12:57:27 AM by BTCgrinders.com

You only lie here. Do you understand that I really know how much i traded??? If you didn't believe me you can check it with binance support.
You think that you didn't hurt your company with this constant lieing?

I already wrote to binance support, and if you want will write to moderator. You stole from me and even now you still profit on me with binance fee because i trade from jule till now.
After this situation your company reputation is drained into the toilet.

This is not about 30$. This is about lieing and cheating to your client.

If you want to solve this problem you can do it simply writing to binance support and asking how much your referal traded.

But you don't. I will remind everyone that you are SCAM because you didn't pay me nothing.

I have all e-mails with you so easily can proof that u lieing here.

Again please SHOW PROOF that you are owed money. But you can't. Please lose your obsession with us!

For those of you who don't know we are still in beta and only have 4 users on Binance. None of our Binance users has traded even close to $5 worth of cashback. In fact our entire balance is less than 15usd on Binance and we've never made a withdrawal.

A moderator will most likely ban this user.

Currently we are focused on development and automated apps. We haven't marketed at all. Over half our users are scammers and freeloaders begging us for money and complaining when we don't hand out more freebies.

Thanks so much for your understanding everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: