Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3744 times)
demoltion

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

for me bitcoin is not a threat but it is a new breakthrough with currency in gital and will not threaten finance in that country, because bitcoin currently gives job to those who do not have permanent job, in bitcoin it gives them a new lesson about currency which is already decentralized with cryptocurrency, but dibitcoin and some people get out of their jobs, they know investing in bitcoin can earn bigger profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency will never be a threat to any job, it instead provides additional jobs to people who want to work online that deals with the cryptocurrencies and blockchain. If bitcoin successfully goes into mainstream or being mass adopted, the use of national currency may only decrease but it will not totally replace it. The government can also make their own cryptocurrency or turn the national currency into digital currency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

If I have 1 Bitcoin today, I would still continue to work so I can continue to invest in Bitcoins. I don't see the relevance of having 1 Bitcoin and not work anymore. One way or the other, they will find a way earn a living and not just rely on the profits they get on having 1 Bitcoin.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

No, it is not. Bitcoin is a digital currency, Every employer who has a good job, they trade or spend time on bitcoin as a part-time job. No one can beat the national currencies. National currency and digital currency both are different. Overall, bitcoin existence is not a threat to any jobs or any national currency.

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

it is possible that even Europeans are more dominant using digital money than fiat money, in fact in Sweden the use of cash has disappeared, so the Central Bank is conducting research to issue its own digital currency E-Krona.

Some countries are thinking that way, they are threaten by the existence of crypto currency because they can't control it or they can't hold it for themselves they thing that it will replace their income and work and also their development, I don't know why they are rejecting the economical advancement because of their personal needs.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

Its not a threat in any way, the national currency is more like a fiat currency used and accepted as legal tender while bitcoin is a form of crypto or online currency which is only available for few.

this can be happening in the future once cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is accepting in all country. but right now, I think bitcoin is not a threat and but I don't know what the governments think about the cryptocurrency. all we can do is still giving a support to the cryptocurrency so we can still use bitcoin and the other coins so the governments can see that cryptocurrency is not an enemy to them. I am sure that they will open their eyes and see that cryptocurrency actually is giving a chance for them to fix the problem that is happening in their country.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

It depends but I do not think there is a huge problem nonetheless some governments forbid it. I think there is no threat from Token Sale projects and what do you think about that? I know one which is Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

It will not be a threat to jobs, if somebody just relies on bitcoin then his bitcoin will soon be used up little by little because of that persons everyday needs. The job will always be there to have the money in order to gain more bitcoin ofcourse.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

No, it is not. Bitcoin is a digital currency, Every employer who has a good job, they trade or spend time on bitcoin as a part-time job. No one can beat the national currencies. National currency and digital currency both are different. Overall, bitcoin existence is not a threat to any jobs or any national currency.

I agree with your point bro. Bitcoin existence is not really a threaten to jobs and national currencies but rather it helps people to earn additional income if they can really managed their time to effectively join bitcoin business. And this will help also national currencies great turn around of supplies with bitcoin influential investment profits.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I agree with your point bro. Bitcoin existence is not really a threaten to jobs and national currencies but rather it helps people to earn additional income if they can really managed their time to effectively join bitcoin business. And this will help also national currencies great turn around of supplies with bitcoin influential investment profits.
G20 have recognized cryptocurrencies as a direction of development of technologies and are not going to prohibit their circulation. bitcoin as the main currency will live on the territory of the G20 countries.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I dont know why you would say people have chosen Btc instead of working hard to earn. I dont think dollars are dasked out for free here. Even before you earn something here, you have to work very hard, whether through bounty our sleepless night studying market trends.
I do not think Btc will ever eclipse fiat as you think. It can only be used side by side.
the threat is not that bitcoin brings more profit, the threat in its globalization. small and not very competitive local markets will increasingly play a global bitcoin will increasingly be part of the local worlds.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

What i think about your wuestion is it will surely effect job and other daily life of people because it has changed the dynamics of paper currencies and on the other hand it has sucked many people like me . I lost my thousands of dollars in crypto which i took as loan and now i am in a state of craziness how can i recover my balance that’s why i would say it is threat for my future unfortunately

I think bitcoin is a good job today than laborers paying a relatively small, unemployment rate will decline gradually because they believe in bitcoin, rather than with many other companies ridicule a worker. and I think bitcoin is not a threat to the National currency or work of a person, bitcoin is just investment not to shift the existence of money current National, think clear, arrogance will only be in the hands of a man arrogance and abuses in treating bitcoin for everyday life. it will make you bankrupt because there is no job or business
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

Hello!!!
I do not think that is a big threat to the national currency !!!
If you have to work all day to get a little money instead of investing in Bitcoin and can earn a lot of money, I would choose to invest in Bitcoin !!!
That was my thought !!!
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

it wasnt necessary to say that bitcoin is a threat for jobs and national currency because bitcoin is just a decentralized currency which only exists digitally.Some people may give up their local job for them to focus on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and some will continue working while earning via cryptocurrencies and ICOs.Nevertheless,it depends on the people on his/her point of view to these cryptocurrencies.
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

For now it is not a threat to national currency. I think that itself could be one of the reasons governments are against it. National currency itself is a symbol, it has its role in the international system. Government won't allow it to be washed down the drain like that. On the job part, it all depends on the individual and how much in rakes in. If it pays him more than his job, and if not, the ball is in his court.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

of course that will not happen, all countries have fiat currencies protected by international law, and in addition the real stock exchange trading will always run. this indicates that your assumptions are not basic, but I believe bitcoin will be increasingly used in life after many new innovations have sprung up.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

In as much as Bitcoin is making people to earn more wages, though some people have left their old jobs and now fully into Bitcoin at the same time we some people who don't still feel safe with cryptocurrency even though they deal in it, they are still hanging on to their jobs. Bitcoin is a threat truly, but has it being wildly accepted? No and neither can it take over in the nearest future.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. 

Having one BTC means you currently have 6500$.
That's not even half of he yearly minimum wage in the US, and barely 10 average monthly wages in the poorest country in the EU (Bulgaria).

So, I don't know how a Bitcoin can make you feel like a King.  Grin

Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing.

So, to eat, drink pay for rent or utilities you will have to slowly start selling those coins. How long will it last since you're not working and earning anything? Of course, it's a damn stupid idea!!!
And if you call yourself a hodler is even more stupid as you're using right now coins that you believe they are going up in price for sure.

Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Near future? No!

Maybe he/she was honored to have 1BTC.
I don't think Crypto will be a threat but rather become an opportunity who are in need. It will give a living to those who are in scarcity and will help the improvement of the industry.
dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

In order to buy a bitcoin , you need money. A job is needed for that so that you earn money at first place.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I can say its actually a threat to bank investors not to a job because of rapid increase in the value of bitcoin for me I will rather invest on it than stored it in a bank for a very small interest you can gain for 1 year on the other hand bitcoin in my opinion is a big threat to national currency in the future not for now. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: