Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3744 times)
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

I am not totally sure about national currencies but threat in job is absolutely possible to happen. Actually it is happening right now in the current scenario. I've known a lot of people who left their regular job coz they are already earning so much money here compare to how much they earned on their job.
I don't think crypto will be a threat to jobs but rather it will those who have no jobs. Even though on what you have said that lot of people left their job because of crypto but there are more larger of unemployed that will fill in the jobs they have left.The number of Job hunter will never decrease.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beniesyde

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Why should i consider bitcoin as a threat to the job sectors only because people earn from here, there are a lot of people who have permanent job and still invest in bitcoin and there are a lot who don;t get nay job and earn money from here.
Each person has his own destiny and workplace.
In the cryptomir, not everyone can work and earn, so I do not think that there will be a problem with jobs in other industries. Technically economically literate people who will continue to make policy in the crypto world will be able to survive here.
onursul

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Crypto is not going put a full stop to jobs. Actually, there are less jobs than people applying all over the world.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

The existence of a bitcoin never become a threat to the jobs and national currencies because we can understand  how bitcoin was helpful to the following countries during their economic down turn of their countries such as Japan Greece,Venezuela and Brazil etc.during their severe  inflation  bitcoin could help to survive from it. The existence of bitcoin not at all a threat any job but it can help to solve the unemployment problems world wide and it will be a blessing to global community.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Bitcoin is not a threat to the existence of jobs or national money of different states.
Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currency do not pose any threat to the existence of national money, since decentralized crypto currency can not replace national money. Such a crypto currency is only able to walk along with national money because of its decentralized nature and great volatility. No state will decide on the replacement of its national currency by the crypto currency, also because the crypto currency has no connection with the economy of a particular state.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Never, BTC existed that created jobs for countless people in the world, and many thanks to the BTC can be rich and have a better life.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Never, BTC existed that created jobs for countless people in the world, and many thanks to the BTC can be rich and have a better life.

It is very much true that crypto currency have created more jobs and even it can be from from the leisure of place and time. Bitcoin is mainly as a investment option just like precious metals like gold silver which are used as investment.

morozovlyu

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

Most of the banks are scared of crypto. They think that it will reduce their business.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

How the hell is bitcoin a threat to jobs? It's the compete opposite. Literally tens of thousands of jobs have been created by bitcoin's creation. It's not only spawned an entire industry but also an ecosystem that has popped up around it and countless other cryptos based on bitcoin which all also have their own little enterprises. Whenever another crypto company is founded that's more jobs that have been created out of nothing. When companies grow and expand as many are very rapidly they also need to employ more people to cope with demand. It's also made many millionaires and even some billionaires who probably now never have to work again. So no, it's not a threat. It's probably not a threat to national currencies either, but I can see it as a viable alternative to fiat. Maybe it could even become like a defacto borderless currency like the Euro but for worldwide usage. I also think it's possible that bitcoin could be adopted by a nation who's currency is in trouble or has become worthless due to inflation or whatnot. That would be a really cool experiment. Might be a while before that happens and given the current fluctuations I'm not sure it would be a good idea yet but maybe in the future once bitcoin has gained some sort of stability.
lukiyag

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Crypto is not a threat to currencies. Competition will bring the best of the current currencies.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

I do not suppose so. because inside the near future Bitcoin is hard to obtain the capabilities of coins, it's far very tough for governments to simply accept, the variety of locations where Bitcoin can be used for transactions could be very small inside the global. , so it's miles difficult for Bitcoin to overshadow the lifestyles of national currencies inside the close to destiny.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Of course not! On the contrary, with the advent of bitcoin, in my opinion, there are more jobs. New technologies give people money.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

Holding a few bitcoins doesn't make you wealthy at all, it is the tendency to increase in price that people long for, and I think it will get to the point where it becomes stable and people will stop the whole "holding" system.
coipep

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

I do not think that crypto is going to end all jobs. Some people really love their jobs.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

In the perspective of mine, I think bitcoin is not a threat to the national currency for a reason that not all the citizens of each country were able to access it and most of them doesn't know how the system of bitcoin works. However, bitcoin is somehow maybe a threat to the jobs due to a few of the people are now leaving their job to focus on working in bitcoin. As a matter of fact, some of the threads in this forum are related to the leaving their job to do bitcoin.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

in my opinion it should not be a threat to work but it might also be a threat to the currency because there might be many future uses of digital currencies such as bitcoin, digital currencies can be safer when making transactions.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Having bitcoin doesnt mean we become wealthy man on earth. Bitcoin is just tool to store our asset and its true the price always rising but bitcoin is store of value. We should not leaving our job because we have small amount of bitcoin because bitcoin price always change and its very fluctuating

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

If you think bitcoin will make everyone really wealthy then you can accept that it might be a threat to jobs or national currencies. But bitcoin’s job is not that making people extremely wealthy. We see it as an asset but in the end it’s a digital currency. So in my eyes it’s not a threat for national currency.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

I am not completely indeed over national currencies Anyhow danger for employment is absolutely conceivable to happen. Really it may be happening right Notwithstanding in the current situation. I've referred to a considerable measure from claiming individuals who left their standard work coz they need aid officially procuring to such an extent cash here contrast with upon what amount of they earned with respect to their employment.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

I do not think that most people will have such thinking like that. Bitcoin may seem like an enemy to regular jobs but still, with a clear thought and critical thinking, we should end up in the same page:regular jobs are indeed needed for the econmy to grow and bitcoin should be an alternative way of making more income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: