Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Feathercoin in a convenient position to mine?  (Read 178 times)
Ectoplasm (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Hello everyone, the reason for this thread is the following, I am thinking seriously start mining Feathercoin and I would like to know your opinion about it, I see that the price started to move in January as in all other currencies, but the interesting thing about this currency in particular, is that it has history since 2013, where it reached its maximum price and hence has not risen again. What I am interested in knowing is:

What is the current situation with this currency?, I have looked for information about it, but I have not found much. I know that the currency was hacked around that time (ATH), but I do not know why people stopped mining, the price went down and I do not know why.

Now, the interesting thing about this topic is that the creator of the coin, Peter Bushnell, is working on Feathercoin again, but
Is that really important? If so, why?
I see that when he returned, the feathercoin foundation started, the development began, and now they are implementing new wallets, methods of payment, etc.

And back to my question, why does everyone run away from Feathercoin?
Because at my eyes I think is a really good idea to mine.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

To be honest, this is one of my most favorite coin to mine and trade. I mined it during last August and September, and the return is really good. Currently its difficulty may 3x but still not that bad. The interesting thing about feather coin is it likes an old man, and after a short dump, its price will be recovered very quick.
Ectoplasm (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

To be honest, this is one of my most favorite coin to mine and trade. I mined it during last August and September, and the return is really good. Currently its difficulty may 3x but still not that bad. The interesting thing about feather coin is it likes an old man, and after a short dump, its price will be recovered very quick.

Thanks for your opinion, I was dubitative if to go now that they made this changes, I think if we enter into a bull run this coin can be again on the top 100.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: