Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:36:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin BULLS will have no mercy!  (Read 235 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:35:59 PM by jamesashmore1964

Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
Take a short and you will be crushed!
Opinion but if you look at the charts you will see that the Bulls are serious!
Bitmain is worth 14 Billion and as miner do you think they will support Bitcoin prices: I say YES!
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

What do you mean by "Take a short and you will be crushed!" ?
I am very excited and trying to create a profit from the upcoming bull.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

I think there's more time for bear market. Smaller investors will want to scare more and take their hands.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

What do you mean by "Take a short and you will be crushed!" ?
I am very excited and trying to create a profit from the upcoming bull.

that means if you are taking a short right now and the bull kickin in,
you will be crushed because the bull will push the price crazily just like what they did to us a few months before.
but personally i do not think so.
we might seeing this right now,but it does not mean the trend has been changed.
it's not the first time we are seeing this,and everytime we made this kind of action.people will always say bullish or bull or something like that
but in reality it is not even close

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
azvn

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

This year is for bear market and will remove number of investors who is panic, weak hands selling. Next year will be bulls for all cryprocurrencies market, take a coin and keep holding. Many investors was give up after 2 times of red market in this year. So next year, it will be real bull, and go to moon for a lot of cryptocurrencies.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

This year is for bear market and will remove number of investors who is panic, weak hands selling. Next year will be bulls for all cryprocurrencies market, take a coin and keep holding. Many investors was give up after 2 times of red market in this year. So next year, it will be real bull, and go to moon for a lot of cryptocurrencies.

Great comments!
Go Bitcoin!
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Really true,  I saw bitcoin chat yesterday and I was quite happy that the bull will soon be around, I just can't wait to get out of the bear market,  it's been long,  bitcoin will defininetly surpass  $20,000
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
I am praying for this to become a reality and this reminds me of how this type of post do move the market in 2017. I believe the bear market has been around for so long and I did not expect this.  Any bullish trend is going to push the price upwards and some of us that has been holding will get more confident on the market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
I am praying for this to become a reality and this reminds me of how this type of post do move the market in 2017. I believe the bear market has been around for so long and I did not expect this.  Any bullish trend is going to push the price upwards and some of us that has been holding will get more confident on the market.

The Bulls are working on it!
Victory will be soon!
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

I think there's more time for bear market. Smaller investors will want to scare more and take their hands.

I agree with you, there is more time for bear market but it will definetely hit $7000 and go higher but it was $20.000 Smiley so it will be still bear market, definetely no bull run.

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

To everyone who understands bitcoin and so it is clear that bitcoin will not disappear now, and that its price will not fall deeply down. We all understand that this is a usual manipulation. Now many big players earn billions. They are bought at lower levels and sold at higher levels. And having thousands of bitcoins, the difference in buying and selling in $ 200 brings a whopping profit. Soon the time will come when the price is again dispersed to high marks, we will see new highs. It's unavoidable. In my opinion.
For today, we see a bear market. And the bull market will come sooner or later ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

This is a very bullish thread, the bears must be quaking in their boots! We're marching onwards to $7000 which will start the mega bull run that we saw in Q4 last year. Keep the bull threads going, bears will go into hibernation soon Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
Bitmain is worth 14 Billion and as miner do you think they will support Bitcoin prices: I say YES!

I think the prices are still very low and they are still not showing a rising tendency on the markets. I hope the bull season is more close than we think.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

This is a very bullish thread, the bears must be quaking in their boots! We're marching onwards to $7000 which will start the mega bull run that we saw in Q4 last year. Keep the bull threads going, bears will go into hibernation soon Grin
I think the market will grow again when the downward trend from the beginning of the year has stopped and some signs of growth have started to appear. Q4 will be the time to decide the next trend of the entire cryptocurrency market in the coming time.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

I think the market will grow again when the downward trend from the beginning of the year has stopped and some signs of growth have started to appear. Q4 will be the time to decide the next trend of the entire cryptocurrency market in the coming time.

I think that still their is some more time for bull run as right now the downtrend is getting slow and the consolidation period is running and it will drive the bull period back and after that grey soon we can see the price of bitcoin and other coins moving up
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

You say very clever things, but it seems to me that many people just do not understand why they need to buy bitcoin right now. Such people like to buy on ATH. Grin
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

I like to see this thread more because its positive unlike the negative ones like bitcoin is dead. Anyway, when the bullish engulfing candle formed more than a week ago, price has risen ever since and then there is a pump again few hours ago. I have seen from a telegram group that they would buy again when it breaks $6,850 in a daily perspective but it didn't and it went down. We have yet to see then what will happen during this weekend. It seems people are getting excited again seeing the greens in their portfolio.

As for the shorts, it has been going down for a few days already and the longs are going up so maybe this is all we are waiting for of a recovery. We might be far yet from the all time high but then at least we are rising again. We have yet to see then what will happen at the end of the year and maybe in a few months, there would be a catalyst that would push the price higher and the hype will be back.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Told you: Nice big green candle!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Told you: Nice big green candle!
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
Not just Bitman and the miners, there are many other organizations that are supporting Bitcoin prices. They are all working to make Bitcoin more valuable and better.
Any market is manipulated, but in the Crypto market these organizations are quite numerous and many. It is also one of Bitcoin's price support organizations that fly to the Moon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: