Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy some, sell some, and hold some  (Read 2091 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."
Beyond any doubt I will be cautious about it since same as you I know it is the main method for inspiring benefit to begin purchasing at the lower value advertisement hold it to end up high, entry of time makes everything typical, so we should get some coin when the cost is shoddy and afterward hold for long haul and offer when the cost of bitcoin will turn out to be high once pick up,
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

in trading is what we do is buy then hold and sell with the right time to be able to get profit, but we must be careful in making decisions, do not take the wrong decision because it will make us loss

ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

If my principles tend to look for a profit every time so when the exchange rate starts to show a significant increase I do not hesitate to immediately sell the assets because if I insist to hold the asset most likely will only cause panic and loss will always come up to me in trading.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."
I believe that at this point you should not trade, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly adjusting and began to decline slightly. At present bitcoin prices are adjusting at the $ 8100 level and altcoin prices are still falling deeply. So this time I think you should limit the transaction to avoid damage.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

In cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I have made more money from the coin I didn't sell just because of 'should in case' it is important not to sell everything because every coin will have it's day for price increase and if you ate not in, you miss out in a big way!

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

In cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I have made more money from the coin I didn't sell just because of 'should in case' it is important not to sell everything because every coin will have it's day for price increase and if you ate not in, you miss out in a big way!
That is the reality in the crypto world. Remember the twins Winklevoss brothers who sued Mark Zuckerberg and claimed $65million invested 10million dollars in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was $49. In 2017, they were the Bitcoin billionaires because they never sold a single coin from their portfolio like you have been doing and of course it helps earn huge. The Winklevoss brother founded BitInstant as seed funding around the Bitcoin payment. The wiser you think, the more you grow in terms of economic prosperity.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Do you mean sell half and hold half? My strategy is when i bought any coin i always use stop loss , and whenever the price going up i will change the level of stop loss to higher than level buy price. And by this way i will not miss big profit whenever the price keep going up and also will sell immediate by automaticly when the price going down.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Me, I prefer to sell everything If It Is needed, I just only doing hold token when i already have some funds. And sometimes when I'm In day off, I proceed In day trading where I practice myself to execute crypto trading.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Me, I prefer to sell everything If It Is needed, I just only doing hold token when i already have some funds. And sometimes when I'm In day off, I proceed In day trading where I practice myself to execute crypto trading.
Every succesful traders that i know always said that the key of being a succesful traders is having your own strategies and get out of the trade whenever the charts arent suitable with your strategies. And they mostly dont leave anything on trade whenever they get out of the trade.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

If you success in trade you learn some strategic how to trade when buy and when sell
If you buy a coin when it some up then you sell this coin not wait for big pump and not hold long time because sometimes coin down and you loss you coin
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Always. Not every coins pumps and dumps at the same time. Most of the coins get pumped in the bullish season otherwise it will be hard for them to rise in when everyone is dumping.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Noobs play crypto just look at the price without knowing about market cap, but if you know the market cap will find that you have bought too many fleas. Noobs think buying shitcoin at 25 cents is better than buying $ 100 worth of quality coin, nothing is more wrong.
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

When I buy a 100/100. I will resell 80/100 at the right time. I will keep 20/100 until the bitcoin will peak. When trading, very few people will sell out 100/100.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Buy some , sell some and hold some it is a good idea. However, if you want to really make profits you have to sell your asset when it pay you or profitable. Make a good decision on your asset you are the one the know what will profit you.
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

buy some, wait till the coin rise. Sell something nearby or equal to 0 of your investment and the rest wait for new wave of rising.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

At first, my strategy was all-in, buy all and sell all in one order.
but I realized that strategy was way too risky, thankfully I found
some great trading strategy advice here in bitcointalk. this
strategy of yours(buy some, sell some, hodl some) is great.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Sometimes it does but it depends really in the coins I am buying to trade. But mostly when I buy  I am thinking and concentrating on trading.  Those coins  that I want to hold are different coins I am doing in a day to day trading.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Yes, but in this circumstances now i am only holding my coins and some i tried to make a profit in a small movements so that i can grow my altcoins and bitcoins. There is always a right time to buy, sell and to know what exactly you want tp hodl. That's a simple question but different from each other answers. Try to pick what replies will hoing to help you within your training.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

Yeah I agree with you. It's a nice way to get rewards short terms and for the long term you're assured by the remaining coins pot. I think this topic very very important for all the investors it will help for all future.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

That is  the way to go in trading so that you will stay long in business. You must always take stock of your portfolio by doing a little auditing of your account. That is when you will know what to sell off, what to hold and what to buy. This is a positive attitude of a good trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: