Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy some, sell some, and hold some  (Read 2089 times)
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Well, wouldn't be simple to trade them instead? Not that your tactic does not make sense since it does! Grin Personally, I trade them, as it provides me with a lot better returns that it would if I HODLed some and sold the rest. The point about trading is that with functions, you can limit your losses, make numerous transactions and still profit handsomely (mind you, not millions in 2 days time, as many might lead you to believe). Right now, in most cases, there are two parties going on in the market - one buys and HODLs completely, others trade (if you need trade tips, here's a website I found to check out https://www.cryptocointrade.com/).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Seems like the best strategy at hand. Don't sell all, buy some. Sell some and hold some. In that way, you would not loose out totally should there be any up rise of the coin you intend to sell or hold.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."

If It Is necessary why not? Buy some coins when you have enough funds and selll some of your Investment tokens when reaches your target profits. Hold some, If you believe In the future that more Increased of Its value,  like bitcoin technology.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."

If It Is necessary why not? Buy some coins when you have enough funds and selll some of your Investment tokens when reaches your target profits. Hold some, If you believe In the future that more Increased of Its value,  like bitcoin technology.
Its very important in crypto currencies because it will make your life more easy, actually if you buy some more currency and then hold it for some long term so it will gain you money in future and then after selling you will get a lot of profit and your life will change as you want.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

Buy some when the price went down but be careful and read for any news and look for reason why there's a sudden drop of price. Most of the time, the price will recover if the project is really good. Sell some if you hit your target, that way you already locked in your profits and continue to hold on to some to get more profits.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

For me, this is the most common strategic plan to do. Buy some if the price is low, sell some if you think you already earn profit from it and hold some if thinking that current price is not the way you expect it to be.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Yes, something similar is what I have been doing over the last few months, because I have learned that in this market we have to learn to live with high volatility and never wait for prices to remain permanently on the rise without first suffer drastic falls. That is why I was fortunate to sell a significant fraction of my bitcoins at $18k, and of my ethers at $1,200.

However, in recent times I have been quite reluctant at the time of buy back, because at this time the market seems so bearish that I am always waiting for prices to go down even more, but I do not see the optimal entry point right now.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

A big game - I would call trade in crypto currency. Remember: at the beginning of forex, then HYIPs, then Crypto-currencies. People think that it will always grow and hope for it. Observing the movement of technology, blockade is an excellent tool for reliability and convenience. It is closely connected with crypto-currencies - therefore I think it's good to buy some bitcoins and ether for the future. They will always grow in price

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Right! It is thought by many traders: "buy some, sell some, keep some". How to bring about the most profitable? That's the important thing. When they buy, they will sell a few coin, then hold back for a long time. Depending on the market situation that sell or hold.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Yes it is also a good strategy but still it is same as the traditional trading we just sell the percentage of our holding to make money with this streategy.You Can Buy 30% Sell 30% And Hold 40%..
A lot of people do the same but I don't think if more of them will survive along the way.  Patient people will grow stronger as they can hardly accept high risk investment. The trend we have now is very challenging and it really requires strong mind to survive.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

When bull market to maximum profit the best way to do is always take profit by separately because we dont know which level will be  the top price. When i know the price of many altcoin dumped hard like now, hold will be bad strategy so for the better sell all altcoin whenever going up and keep the profit.

Renegadegate

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Nope. Never thought about it that way. I never sell all I have, so I guess that's what you mean by "hold some?" Because I always hodl some, I don't know what you mean by "hold some."
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

Foe now the buying of Ethereum and bitcoin is good and if you have coins then holding is better and it is good to sell when the price of bitcoin rise then sell some of bitcoin for profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

That is not really a strategy that you can apply, you can hold some of your coins and buy or sell the rest but you cannot do both at the same time, you will just lose money thanks to the fees of the exchanges and the transactions costs, to me what you are saying sounds as if you are just mindlessly trading and that is not a good strategy if you really want to make money.
Yes that is not so easy to choose the best crypto currency for trading, and the reason is there are a lot of crypto currencies in the market. Most of them are shitcoin and investing money there means only to waste your time and money, but they cannot give you anything. Therefore it is too much important to be careful while investing your money in crypto market.

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 04:23:42 AM by Brama Jasa

"no, im talking about trading, for example i buy 100%, sell 70% and hold the 30%, for me its increasing profit. "

yes, every smart person, if they look at the price conditions, of course they will think like that, buy 100% coin and if they sell it 70% can return the capital or even get a profit. and 30% is made into investment, this can be done if the price of a coin that we buy is really in an uptrend. so what you say can be done depending on the market situation.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

That's a trading trick that is on paper as an illustration.
But if you immediately trade on cryptocurrency, all that is difficult to understand because paar is natural cannot be predicted, guessed, or manipulated.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

Now the crypto currencies are trading on many exchanges and if we invest in bitcoin it's value will more rise faster than any other currency and if we have other coins like Ethereum we should hold it for a future use and i think that it is good time for the crypto holding.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

Time is important of all process. So time to sell and buy it.  All coin price is any time to change the price. So check the price day by day. Before invest check the market price. If price is go down. Then buy and hold long time. Wait market price increase. It any time to high the price. So wait for that time. Then sell it. So time is important of all process. Time to acct and complete the work.
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

I think this is good strategy and this process you can make profit when your hold coin up then you sell your all coin
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Personally I have no more money to invest in crypto right now. And I'm not a trader, I'm a holder. I chill and I hold. Everything on long term. Minimum 2020 for me. Forget about 2018, even 2019 will be the wrong year...Patience is the key!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: