Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the minimum USD transaction in crypto excahnge.  (Read 128 times)
rajkr (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

What is the minimum USD transaction in crypto excahnge.I tried to sell 1 BTG on bitfinnix exchange and it's cost was $25 .But it is showing that you will get 0$.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

last time I checked Bitfinex didn't have any fiat markets, there were all USDT (attention to the last letter 'T') which is an altcoin called Tether. it is worth $1 but it is not dollar. and withdrawing it is like withdrawing any other altcoin, you just give it an address and you receive it after confirmation.
I don't use Bitfinex to be able to tell you what the minimum is but it should be pretty low since it is not fiat and the fees should also be minimal because it is a cryptocurrency not a fiat.

Only Bitcoin
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

I see that on Binance you can trade with 1 token minimal of any company, regardless of the value of the coin.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

There is no minimum level, but I would recommend investing in them with 0.1 ETH, which is the minimum level of investment and ICO projects that the program offers.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

What is the minimum USD transaction in crypto excahnge.I tried to sell 1 BTG on bitfinnix exchange and it's cost was $25 .But it is showing that you will get 0$.

Maybe there is just something wrong with your input in that exchange that's making the prices of that coin to $0. Well, if you really have that kind of problem then maybe you need to talk to its support.
rajkr (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

last time I checked Bitfinex didn't have any fiat markets, there were all USDT (attention to the last letter 'T') which is an altcoin called Tether. it is worth $1 but it is not dollar. and withdrawing it is like withdrawing any other altcoin, you just give it an address and you receive it after confirmation.
I don't use Bitfinex to be able to tell you what the minimum is but it should be pretty low since it is not fiat and the fees should also be minimal because it is a cryptocurrency not a fiat.

Yes it may be reason that conversion is not in terms of USD but USDT.I never seen it so closely.So now I can transfer it like other coins.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Every exchange site has a minimum trading volume. so when are going to trade then see the minimum trading volume, it may appear below the volume input box. If don't appear then just put the lowest volume (coin) and try to buy or sell then you can see the warning of minimum buy, sell amount. I hope you will get it. otherwise, ask the support team.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: