Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 08:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Invest] Need 1 BTC to start IRL money exchanges  (Read 1165 times)
TheCatLife

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:45:06 PM

Woww

I had actual real need of BTC to start my business and nobody helped me out with 0.44!

Or anything at all!

Jealousy rage!  Nyahhh!!

That's about 300 bucks for free!

Man, I NEED that money, you don't really need it, and you get it for free?!

Man, that makes me rageeeee.  I had to close/lock my loan topic because my collateral is unsufficient..  And this guy gets hooked up for free?  Pretty much the exact amount of money I need?  Man I'm upset.

Sigh =/

1KuwBLwM1gSrkUHudPH4q7HYa2j2bN4JHA

Here's hoping ^_^

Dude your the same fkn scammer that was here before you fkn low life POS your original post has you asking for money then you show another post claiming someone sent you BTC. Nobody is going to believe this and your story is more full of crap than grand central station. Instead of trying to scam people out of their bitcoins why don't you go get employment and buy your own. People like you are disgusting and have no care for others and I hope nobody and I mean nobody is stupid enough to fall for your scam. Look at your trust rating that says it all. Keep it up and maybe they can ban you from this forum the people here would be much better off without low life scammers.

He's not lying..  

https://blockchain.info/address/1JdF4WDjTSvv9oR9xRXuhTK6mWv71qP1pm
spdrmang (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:54:38 AM

Dude your the same fkn scammer that was here before you fkn low life POS your original post has you asking for money then you show another post claiming someone sent you BTC. Nobody is going to believe this and your story is more full of crap than grand central station. Instead of trying to scam people out of their bitcoins why don't you go get employment and buy your own. People like you are disgusting and have no care for others and I hope nobody and I mean nobody is stupid enough to fall for your scam. Look at your trust rating that says it all. Keep it up and maybe they can ban you from this forum the people here would be much better off without low life scammers.

Thats sad man whats the problem?
I signed up today ofc i have no trust rating...
Edit - seems like you voted my trust rating using a different account, my bad, I guess my trust rating sucks.

TheCatLife - I did need that transaction. and like I said I hope that in the near future all goes well and people like phazon307 will understand that I wasn't BS them.

I'm willing to help you out when I can, what do you need and for what business ?
I'm still waiting for a PM from whoever sent me that but once I'm done paying back (If I'm ever asked to) I would definitely share my luck.
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

Get the fk out of here you fkn scammer notice nobody is replying to your scam get a job.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

Get the fk out of here you fkn scammer notice nobody is replying to your scam get a job.

Are you intentionally being daft?

Notice where I posted proof he's not lying about receiving a payment?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:03:45 PM

Rtard sent himself the BTC LOL, that's pathetic

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

Rtard sent himself the BTC LOL, that's pathetic

Is there any evidence to support this?

Not EVERYBODY is a scammer and/or out to fuck with people.  I understand the history of this place, yet I still choose to engage with an open mind rather than with utter pessimism.
impresionesmline

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

Well not everybody is a scammer, but if you just ask for money and you do not have something to offer in exchange, you probably won't be capable to meet your obligations because despite the fact that you will use the money for what you planned it  if something goes wrong, then what are your choices ?

Is not so easy, you must show clearly  that you could be trustworthy  and tell your lenders what do you want to do and if you have a collateral, that would be better because you will give them more confidence in you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: