Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles (CMT), Do you hold it ?  (Read 148 times)
thinhchien (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

Who cares about Cybermiles?
I think it's really good and potential for long term
Most recently, LightIntheBox has accepted Cybermiles to pay for products on their website
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

No, and I'll tell you why:

Can you tell me anything specific*, literally anything, about what makes CyberMiles a good coin?

They have employed an army of shills that know nothing about crypto that spam nonsense on every platform you can find. That's not the makings of a good coin.

Not vacuous nonsense like "great team" or "good project", like the rest of your shilling buddies spam.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Actually this a coin based on crypto market here are many of them also from my perspective I don’t heard this coin also CMT has good potentiality as I learn I think it’s worth to hold because of their features also for long term investment it’s good to use.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Most recently, LightIntheBox has accepted Cybermiles to pay for products on their website

With the potential for sustainable development, as well as the clear investment direction of the development team and parent company, Cybermiles has won the confidence of many investors right from the pre-ICO stage and now it has Official trade with very good value. It is so, if you are looking for opportunities to increase profits from investing and accumulating coin, do not ignore the research and development immediately with CMT.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Actually this a coin based on crypto market here are many of them also from my perspective I don’t heard this coin also CMT has good potentiality as I learn I think it’s worth to hold because of their features also for long term investment it’s good to use.

With the potential for sustainable development, as well as the clear investment direction of the development team and parent company, Cybermiles has won the confidence of many investors right from the pre-ICO stage and now it has Official trade with very good value. It is so, if you are looking for opportunities to increase profits from investing and accumulating coin, do not ignore the research and development immediately with CMT.

Great way to prove my point guys. Thanks for that. You can keep your endlessly shilled scamcoin to yourselves.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

CMT has a strong price adjustment recently, down 3 times compared with the previous month. They are out cube, a device to support the coin. Pretty potential if they are on the right track
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

This is strong project because they has live product and the team member consist of professional team, but like other crypto the volatility is high so for the better use it for trading.  Use for long term investment can be good but there are other better coin like ETH, NEO, BTC, ADA.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Sorry, I sold it a few months ago. I bought CMT and held it for some time. But then when prices rose I sold it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

I don't.

Out of thousand of altcoins out there, expect that everyone who holds their coin will have same words.

Well congratulations to them if they will be partnered to LITB for real.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

That's a very good news ! In case of e commerce companies to deploy their business on the blockchain with ease, Cybermiles has designed customary smart contract templates. I think it's been doing great till now.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

The cybermiles is a good medium for trading crypto currency. They are usually accepted by many communities throught the world.
Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Is there any specific reason for that? Is there any upcoming news? I also have the big amount of token and I already sold it  Sad ,  Cybermiles have good circulation supply with good volume but I don't think it is good for long hold   
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

It depends on you. If you want to take risk then you can hold this. But i suggest you don’t do this. Because there are so many profitable coins are available in the market.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

To be frank, I do not hold this coin. Actually I do not hold any alt coins as I believe bitcoin only in this market of crypto currency. There are now more than 1500 coins that are operating in this market. Not all of them are reliable and safe like bitcoin. So I only invest in the bitcoin to be safe in this market.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

I don’t know much about this coin. If the market condition is good than you can hold this coin. I hope it will progress more in the coming future.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Yea. I have been holding the CMT for about 4 months. and I sold it last month. I have been profitable, but I believe CMT in the future will continue to grow. They are on the right track. And it seems to have a separate mainnet

jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Nope I did not Hold it, Cybermiles (CMT) i don't have it. But I think is good for hold it because in the future will be high price.

Look Forward
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Never heard much about it and don't think it is a potential to grow much. I will prefer coins like Eth, EOS,Ripple for you. these are the most popular and potential and has high probablity to earn more profit.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Its better to trade it because the price is the same like other crypto in high volatility. Although this coin has strong team member and good potential but the price will not always going up. Any times for this coin will bullish and other times will change and turn in to bearish. CMT is good for swing trading and also short trading.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

I have some coins, which I bought during the stage of iso and bounty program. I believe that the project has many prospects, if the team will work on the development of the project.
  Let them lie in a purse, maybe when I go to America and I can pay them somewhere!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: