Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUY ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY IN USD OR WITH ANY OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 142 times)
peperushing (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/q8Zsuqa.png

_______________________________________________________________________________   

_______________________________________________________________________________   

WHAT IS COINDUMMIES?

It is the world’s first decentralized, fraud-free broker-less financial trading platform

OUR MISSION

CoinDummies offers the very latest crypto news, crypto guides and the complete directory on how to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

CoinDummies is committed to providing the best and most informative crypto guides

We feature all the ICO information and news on the upcoming ICOs so that our visitors keep up to date with all the latest happenings in the cryptocurrency world.

Latest Blockchain and Crypto News

https://i.imgur.com/Nd8B7CM.png

BUYING GUIDES

https://i.imgur.com/eJfMfOC.png

MOST RECENT FREE CRYPTO SIGNALS

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

Those who check for updates every minutes, theres a new info provider..appears good from far
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

The platform looks good. Would like to know more details about speed security etc
techo

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

We can buy cryptocurrincies with our credit cards. Any other specs? I think we need little bit more information.
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

Hi. Is it possible that centralized elements will appear in your solution? Personally, i think that there shouldn’t be any.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: