Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin: Cryptassit mission  (Read 122 times)
harjiy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

the Cryptassist mission is to supply everyone with unfettered access to the world of crypto-assets through an array of 25 essential tools with everything from trading and news alerts, to an OTC exchange and even a debit card. The ultimate set of crypto-related tools all in one easy to use application, no platforms in crypto world has so many features in one platform. Users will be able to use their CTA to access these tools and notifications.

JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

In market there are lots of coins are there based on 1500 coins many coins are coming nowadays also cryptassit is new in the market based on their features its looks healthy coins also they have been offered some good issues but we should aware of scams so we can do healthy investment.

zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Cryptassist is an ICO project that has good potential in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It aims is to make cryptocurrency easier for every person. It offers a wide range of benefits to its customers.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Actually the market of crypto currency is now on demand. With the passage of time different types coins surrounded with different features are coming to this market. This coin is also a new coin and it is focusing on different features. If this executes the plan well then it will be successful in this market.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

The cryptassit mission has announced that they are going to supply brand new altcoins to the crypto market.
thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

I heard so many new coins are adding in this market. Because they feel this market is a profitable place for business. But it also true there are so many peoples are not know about this market. I think need more conference to connect those peoples.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

It seems very interesting. I think that it has a good potential and it will do more progress in the coming future. Moreover, this is a very innovative platform full of information.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Nice advertize , but looks like it another shitty coin. I hear every day about new and unique coins wich promise make you rich, but with situation on the market right now it probably just not possible for biggest part of new coins.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Good to know about the new coin. Will try to read more about this to find how potential it is actually.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

This project is all-in-one solution. It is very ovrwhelming. It even sounds fishy to me. Plus the team is russian I think. So scam alert, scam alert.
You can't build stuff in one place that 20 different projects are trying to do one piece at a time. I am not a believer this project is real.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

What is this thread about?
The host please provide more information about this project, or at least give us some link from the ICO review or something like that.
Just read some words from your thread, I don't know what do you want to say or introduce Smiley
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

the Cryptassist mission is to supply everybody with free access to the universe of crypto-resources through a variety of 25 basic devices with everything from exchanging and news alarms, to an OTC trade and even a check card. A definitive arrangement of crypto-related apparatuses across the board simple to utilize application, no stages in crypto world has such a significant number of highlights in a single stage. Clients will have the capacity to utilize their CTA to get to these instruments and warnings.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

This project is really interesting and it has a lot of pluses and advantages at all. I consider that this cryptocurrency will have a success without any problems.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

the Cryptassist mission is to supply everyone with unfettered access to the world of crypto-assets through an array of 25 essential tools with everything from trading and news alerts, to an OTC exchange and even a debit card. The ultimate set of crypto-related tools all in one easy to use application, no platforms in crypto world has so many features in one platform. Users will be able to use their CTA to access these tools and notifications.
Hello there. Are You bounty hunter? And are you doing for mission? Please post something is contructive. I think you should make a full review about that project. Do not like this thread.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

The mission is very promiisng I consider and after the reaching this aim it will be developing more and more because the projects is worth to be alive.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: