Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of crypto down  (Read 1631 times)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Don't expect a good pump this month or even next month expect a declined price of bitcoin. Year of 2017 is a good year to make profits and now the year of buying altcoins. Same goes next year it would be a good year to all of us. waiting for a big pump next year.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

What causes that? bears sometimes stronger than it falls but bulls are also not weak nowadays so the market seems stable in terms of power of each one.

Yes I agree with you but sometimes I feels those big fishes who had invested huge amount would have cages out and trying to bring the price down so that they can reinvent into crypto coins and earn more profits.
The influence that whales have is big but not as big, whales do not move against the trend they are opportunistic, if they see the trend going up then they will take advantage of it and sell at the top, as you may guess this makes the price to go down but it is not their intention to crash the price, they just want to get cash so when the price inevitably goes down they can take advantage of it and buy more coins.
thomaseco

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

The price fall is as natural as the price rise. Don't panic at this. But yes there are some reason like regu,ations,bans and most importantly whales behind the continuous price fall that we witnessed recently.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?

This is fluctuation. And many people say that this is a healthy correction of a very fast rise last year.
But maybe it is, and if we are ready to take risks, I think this is an opportunity to make a good deal for the future.

You have a point there, but base on what I understand the reason why the market suddenly goes down because of the investors who directly lost interest on the specific project they are investing too.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

I don't find any particular reason other than some sort of lack in massive adoption as the cause for the ongoing price trend. Because last year the adoption rate was quite high, this time the positive news around cryptocurrency was good but the massive adoption is the one required along with it to drive the price forward reach bigger value.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

Factors that could affect the dumping prices of the tokens are usually the spreading of fud. Some people tend to generate their own news and spread it to the community. Creating a lot whole story in each and everyones head.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

1. Many bad news come
2. The market is stable now. All coins have got their true value.
3. Many scams make some people lose their money so they do not trust in the market anymore.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

Not everyone is brave like you! Most common cause is FUD and fear of getting the crypto banned in countries across the world triggers massive dump. Bankers invest big time through whales spread fear by dumping so that they can buy more.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

Wink
I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
The crypto market is down because of they get over priced, and then they fall ,whatever happens in the future once they go up so far ,they come down. and you got not to panic, don't sell off your coins early
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

The things that make the price of crypto come down are: the sale of whales and investors, the bad news, the manipulation. That is all the reason for the bad effects of the altcoins. But all is the strategy of the whale, you should not be so worried about the future of Cryptocurrency. I guarantee that it will last forever but can earn a lot of money on the Crypto market or not will depend on you. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

Wink
The crypto market is down because of they get over priced, and then they fall ,whatever happens in the future once they go up so far ,they come down. and you got not to panic, don't sell off your coins early
Depend on how person works about his coin, if he's playing with short he can take advantage but its too risky playing with that, the market still relying with supply and demand, a lots of people bought when the value still down and now they are cashing it out while those who invest late are panicking and selling with their loses, it means that market is falling due to the behavior of holders and traders, more people who will hold more chances that value will increase back.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

Many people want to join in crypto now to buy and to invest and this many new people didn't know what crypto really is. They buy and invest coins but when the market is dropping like now they sell it, they can't wait and didn't realize how much they can earn if they can wait for a little of time.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

Crypto down because that is a big crypto bitcoin also decline. the occurrence of many rejections in crypto provides enough big impact. and even this probably also cycles of the crypto is indeed a lost year because of the high rise a few months ago. to get to the next rise likely awaits will not happen any time soon.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

I think many reasons cause the crypto down and down again, FUD, SCAM, Trading Bot, but the main point is many scam ICO around the world, fake web page, fake team, so not many investors want to investors in the ICO or market now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

It's not China, or India, or whales manipulating the price, or South Korea, or CNBC, or wall street manipulating the price via futures, or the Winklevoss twins cashing out...

It's banks choking the inflow of money into crypto by banning purchases through credit cards. By raising the barrier to entry less money flows in to balance the money flowing out and prices drop.

This has thrown cold water on the hot crypto market and turned into a feedback loop as people don't like to buy when prices are dropping. It will continue until all the speculators are out and only the true believers in a crypto economy remain.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

This is text-book bubble pop. A huge majority of investors jumped in for high returns, not for the technology. When it stops giving high returns, it dips. People "buy the dip", trigger a bull trap, but returns are not nearly enough what they used to be. So it dips again and the "buy the dip" folks are out of money. So it dips further. Triggers a lower bulltrap. And it keeps doing this until we have a despair phase where it'll be lower than the current "mean value". I think we'll see BTC at 2-5k before consolidation at 5-7k. Might be less. And BCH is also gonna take a similar hit and we might see 200 USD BCH's.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Many reasons, some governments has banned cryptocurrency. Many cryptocurrency exchanges, platforms got hacked recently. These make cryptors sell in panic so the market falls down.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

Well the crypto market is highly volatile, negative news affect the prices very badly and recent news about bitcoin and crypto ban form India, USA justice department action against price manipulation and Japan new policies toward crypto currency and ICO plays major role in this price down flow.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

Many people keep the information when they hear such Bitcoin, Bitcoin is dead, Bitcoin returns $ 1000. They saw bitcoin prices drop and they panicked then they sold out their coin to cut losses. A huge amount of money is being sold on the market. That makes the price of every coin on the market diminish dramatically.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

I also have the same questions as you, almost all the coins in the crypto price decreased and this has been a long time. how could this happen? seems to have to sell all my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: