Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of crypto down  (Read 1632 times)
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Mainly market correction after the huge bump last year. There is also manipulation of bitcoin by the big players. As bitcoin value drops, alts will surely drop. So there's a reason alts are dropping. There could be others such as project inactivity. That is project dependent.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

In my opinion that causes the price of crypto currency down is a massive movement caused by an incorrect issue. Now, the rise of negative issues about crypto that makes all the crypto currency players panicked face the existing conditions. Because this panic makes them do a similar large-scale moves, for example everyone holds crypto without anyone making a sale or just selling their crypto or just buying crypto only. Of course this makes the market conditions are not balanced and prices will be more volatile.
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 09:23:07 AM by Psynthax

Multiple factors -- news, expected news, technical analysis and so on.

Or just figure it's all market manipulation, and forget about trying to figure anything out, and
just go with the flow.
From all of these factors and there is one that give a very big domination to the crypto market. This is not the first time to see the market doesn't give a lot of reaction about the good news of cryptocurrency.
are you sure about TA gives a contribution to the downtrend of the market?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

a decrease in the crypto is a reasonable case. corrections and bubble phenomenon is natural and without any definite reason. as the investor should at least be able to understand about this in order to be able to utilize any existing conditions in order to get maximum results. see crypto continues to rise naturally also is not possible, a decline that will always be there every time.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

It could be a number of things that cause the prices of cryptos to drop. There is the countless fuds that we have had to deal with over the past few months. Then there is also a lot of people panicking, selling and leaving the market because they are scared that the prices will never recover. It is not just one thing but actually an accumulation of things that cause the price of the cryptos to fall.

shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Well, it could be caused by  few factors. With my little experience so far I could see that it is caused majorly by rate of demand and supply of crypto.... That is how it has been ,it increase and falls and later increases again..... If good news spread abt crypto, it influences it as well sometimes
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

There may be other factors that causes the price of crypto down but the major reason which I think is demand and supply. When demand of a coin is high, then the price will also be high but if demand is low, price will also be low.
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

There are lots of reasons or factors attached to this, the price of crypto is down because some bounty hunters quickly dump their tokens immediately receiving it.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

I still can't figure it out. why, and what to start from ? everything is so unpredictable that just hard ( so I can't give advice .
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

I think that the main influence on cryptocurrency price is whales. Until market has regulation they will continue pump and dump price as they want.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

It seems to me that in order for cryptocurrencies to grow , we need a really strong news. for example, the addition of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a means of payment in most large online and offline stores, it will greatly increase the liquidity and accordingly the price. I think 2019 will be the key year for cryptocurrencies.

Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

It is because of fud and negative news in the market. Also the big players take out their investment. Volatility in market, did and negative news force people to take out their investment . This causes the market down.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

It is speculation my friend. The market cap is relatively small and it isn't hard for big players to manipulate the price of main coins like BTC and ETH. The market will remain so volatile at least for couple of years. And no matter how strange it sounded, it is necessary that more big players with different strategies enter the market.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
There are a lot of reasons why the price of crypto is falling. One reason why it would go down it is because there are some negative news about crypto which affects not onlye the image, but also its parts.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
do not panic the possibility of the price of crypto down can be caused by the number of investments and the emergence of new coins we must be able to control our emotions can still be calm.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

many factors lead to dropping of prices it can be due to low supply less circulation of the coin the coin not being able to cope up with the market or it is noot needed in the market or government regulations and many more factors affect the market
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

countless confinements to in any case have the outcome up to currently even combined with the huge number who took off when the value dropped to the crypto issue very genuine. gradually however absolutely crypto will have the capacity to ride back to the high costs. It's simply that numerous are fretful to sit tight for it and go to look for wellbeing.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

There are many reasons for declining crypto's rates. Due to the negative news, due to the anxiety of investors should lead to panic sell. The fall in the price of cryptos will have a huge impact on investors' sentiment, and they will have a psychological fear of a loss, and eventually, they will sell all of the cryptos that will cause the exchange rate to fall.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

There are many reasons for declining crypto's rates. Due to the negative news, due to the anxiety of investors should lead to panic sell. The fall in the price of cryptos will have a huge impact on investors' sentiment, and they will have a psychological fear of a loss, and eventually, they will sell all of the cryptos that will cause the exchange rate to fall.
I agree so many reasons causes the price to decline. The solution when price drops never in panic selling it will causes yoh huge lose. That negative news has the big impact on crypto might as well hold your coins it will be in rises price again.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

I also feel panicked at the decline in assets I have today because the value is greatly reduced, a lot of things happened to Crypto and so far the problem has always been negative because yesterday it failed at ETF so the price back down, but we have to be optimistic and see the experience that happened in the previous year because Crypto is very strong and not easy to drop and of course the price will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: