Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of crypto down  (Read 1629 times)
maxi32

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Over the past 24 hours, the valuation of the crypto market has dropped slightly from $300 billion to $295 billion, as the bitcoin price declined from $8,300 to $8,150.

Tokens including Aelf (ELF), Holo (HOT), Zilliqa (ZIL), Binance Coin (BNB), and 0x (ZRX), which performed well against both bitcoin and the U.S. dollar last week, dropped substantially by nearly 10 percent.

The dominance index of bitcoin, which evaluates the dominance of bitcoin over the entire cryptocurrency market, has increased to 47.5 percent, its highest level since early January when the price of BTC hovered at around $19,500.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

The market cannot continue to grow up. After huge growth in 2017, the market is now in the consolidation phase. It's inevitable.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Maybe for the countless limitations to at present have the outcome up to currently even combined with the huge number who took off when the value dropped to the crypto issue very genuine. Gradually yet surely crypto will have the capacity to ride back to the high costs. It's simply that many are restless to sit tight for it and go to look for security.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Factors that causes price swing are as follows:
Fuding from traders or newbies.
Weak hands who panuc sell their holdings at loss.
The whale factor.
Unfounded rumours about government ban etc

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

The market cannot continue to grow up. After huge growth in 2017, the market is now in the consolidation phase. It's inevitable.
crypto market needs good news from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a trigger of the return of investors, investors now see crypto as something that is not interesting anymore.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

The crypto market is just a volatile one with high unpredictability and lots happenings that affect the value of the coins, BTC precisely has been facing lots of hard times in the market thanks to the negative actions of the national governments and negative publicity that has had its effect on the prices, the hales too have had a role to [lay in draging the coins value down for some reason
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

Nowadays I am not looking the prices everyday. Market still going down. I think reason is bad news and FUD

saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
I think that the main reason for the collapse of cryptocurrency is the panic of people who are seeing a slight drop in prices immediately start selling their coins because they think that it is already ending. Do not be like that!

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

There are many reasons for this. I don't know where to start the answer for this question.let's start with one of the major cause which called the velocity of coins. See the fact that is now the coins flow is very low in this one of the reason. Another cause is many scammers.this people are the virus of this place they just destroy the market day by day.another reason is people lose their interest in this market day by day because of some correct coins are west a lots of money of the investor.see one time the market was very high but right now the market was low.so people losses interest in this place. Another reason is acceptance. There are many countries in the world who are not accepting this coins as currency. But in near future, this will happen surely then the market will be high again.so have some patience the market will change again.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

What cause the crypto price fell down at first is the whole crypto market going up too much and older hodler dump it to cash put and it is normal. Second is because bitconnect and another scam project which dump btc and eth to earth. Third this time is like 2014 crash which i believe as long as btc above $3000 it is still good and did not die. 2013 was the first time btc touch $1300 and 2014 it crash to $150 untill end of 2016 then it start to grow again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

in my personal opinion it may be the cause of the decline in the price of coins on the market because of the bear market that has been happening for 7 months and until now it is still going on, and maybe it all happened due to the reduction of people who do coin crypto transactions so that the sales volume has decreased which also has an impact on the price that goes down.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Now even an investor is very cautious about choosing projects, as there are many projects that simply collect money for themselves.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?

The cryptocurrency market is as unregulated as it can get. Things that would result in jail time on the stock market are legal here. In such a scenario, it’s no surprise that big players are manipulating the markets for their own gain. It’s no longer rare for people to run bots to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Amateur investors, on the other hand, want to make quick profits. Once the price starts falling, these investors tend to panic sell. The combination of market manipulation and panic selling may be a reason behind the current price fall. One might argue that the market is going through its long term growth correction, but there is a chance it could be in for a deeper fall. The market could swing either way.

They depended the demand and supply in the market and due to the discrimination of crypto I can say that's why market right now is on dump but still it has a chances as well .

SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

The main reason for this movement is the manipulation of sharks to ensure that the bulk sold their coins  Smiley
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

I think the price is down because the market fluctuates up and down. We all know the price depends on the demand condition. So you may buy some profitable coin at this time. Because the price will rise in near future.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

There may be a lot of reasons, but now it seems to me that the main reason is the loss of investors' interest in the crypto-currency world. I'm sure that now the world is clearly going to do something very terrible, crypto-currencies should obviously replace the financial system.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

everyone panic is not only you, no one knows why crypto prices are decreasing. I read the article that Cryoto was down because of bad news about Crypto and that affected crypto prices. I don't know the article is true or not.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

The cryptocurrency market is as unregulated as it can get. Things that would result in jail time on the stock market are legal here. In such a scenario, it’s no surprise that big players are manipulating the markets for their own gain. It’s no longer rare for people to run bots to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Amateur investors, on the other hand, want to make quick profits. Once the price starts falling, these investors tend to panic sell. The combination of market manipulation and panic selling may be a reason behind the current price fall. One might argue that the market is going through its long term growth correction, but there is a chance it could be in for a deeper fall. The market could swing either way.

They depended the demand and supply in the market and due to the discrimination of crypto I can say that's why market right now is on dump but still it has a chances as well .
There are a lot of possible reasons. There maybe bad news spreading that is why people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. It may also the current market situation. The panic sellers and such. But we do not need to worry. Soon people will starting to love bitcoin again and those people who let go of the opportunity to have coins will be below of those who believes in crypto.
Sissttemm

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Large investors manipulate the price in their own interests, they then lower the price then increase in order to earn more
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

I don't think very many cause. the most likely is due to a lot of negative news. And lately I have heard massive inflation will occur all over the world. Then I'm sure it's one of the great causes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: