Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of crypto down  (Read 1628 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?

There are many reasons which drive the price of cryptos to slump. One of the major reasons is there is no regulation and actual use cases of the majority of crypto coins and their price is based on pure speculation which drives the prices on either direction with vast volatility on the occurrence of any news which creates FUD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

summer, a bad period for crypto . Wait for autumn, the people will return to crypto and crypto will show growth
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Prices of ico are down simply because, people sell the tokens at prices lower than the ico prices. This goes a long way to affect the original token price drastically. Again, limited demand in the  token also accounts for the price of crypto to be down.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

There are many reasons why the cryptos are going down like banning cryptos in some countries, FUD, hacking big exchanges, scammers and the panic sellers.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?

Its hard to see most crypto price drop more than 70%. Many speculation why this happen in several months but if we see on history price chart, high fluctuation always happen. I am believe crypto price will reach highest price again in near future.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

price manipulation is rampant in new markets. Exchange centers control most of the cryptocurrency movements, thus making them have the desire to gain profits by indirectly manipulating crypto prices. One way is to increase the price written on the exchange so that traders can buy or sell their crypto. The impact of manipulation like this can be compounded if there are thousands of new players that are easily exploited. Plus, price manipulation can be difficult to prove and control in an unregulated market. Central Exchange also has one point of shortage. They manage and store crypto in large amounts, meaning that if they are hacked, it can have a significant impact on cryptocurrency prices. This is the thing that is often forced to drop the price of Cryptocurrency
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Only corrections,it is normal things to coins with falling and pumping and bear market when sell more than buy+ big players with big money can manipulate for price and down price to what they need+ investors see to coins corrections and wait when they down to min and then buy to recieve more profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

I think the price of crypto is down because there are a lot of negative crypto news and also the investors are declining. Investors greatly affect the prices of all crypto. I hope many investors support crypto.
fortuner

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

don't be panic, everything will be fine, the down on crypto is currently due to the decreasing investor interest because many ICO projects are scam and fail, so investors feel that they aren't getting profit and then move to other investment instruments
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

There can be a lot of reasons for this, from the fact that investors simply stop investing in crypto-currencies because projects mostly turn into scam projects, and I also think that people's interest in crypto-currencies can go out without news.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

While some owners are engaged in selling, others are buying, who sees real prospects in the future. The market does not fall, it seems to me, it is rather corrected in response to all the bans that the states are pushing.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

The decline in prices is most likely due to the capitalization and popularity of one or another crypto currency, at low rates, the price is also low, respectively!
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I think people are constantly afraid of buying because the market will fall, and the crypto world can make people lose money very quickly, so people think it's not a safe investment tool.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Many factors can contribute to the falling of crypto price. Fundamental analysis which can be as a result of bad news, bans and restrictions from some country governments, major or big scale hacking, etc. Also technical analysis which can be as a result of the market being too overbought and oversaturated which is always followed by the market forcefully achieving price equilibrium and corrections.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

The price of a coin depends on many factors. The main ones are supply and demand. Also, the price is affected by news (positive or negative) and the market situation in general.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

The price of a coin depends on many factors. The main ones are supply and demand. Also, the price is affected by news (positive or negative) and the market situation in general.
yeah, I also only know these two factors because those are the two things that have a big influence on market movements, regarding other factors I still don't know about it and now I know the cause of the decline in all prices in the market is because there is a negative issue to cryptocurrency.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

The main cause of price of crypto down is the demand and supply, if many people are selling then the price is gradually rising but if many people buy or hold crypto it continuously falling that's why people panic when the price is still falling after they buy or they hold. Also the other cause of price down is the few investor who invest to it, so if there only few investor are believing to it then possible it will no longer around.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

no one knows for sure about the decline in all prices of crypto currencies. but what clearly affects prices is depending on demand and supply. and a lot of negative news about crypto, so people are afraid to invest and sell it at low prices.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

Prices are usually caused by two main factors. As the first element, we can show big investors. As is known, there is no regulation or control mechanism in the cryptocurrency market. For this reason, the price changes depending on the supply / demand balance and large investors can easily control the prices and large capitals. To start with the second element, I would like to begin by stating that this fact actually causes prices to fall to the bottom. As a second element, we can state panic sales, which are usually sales made by investors and caused the market to decline. These sales, which are the result of the decrease wave caused by the big investors, are generally carried out intensively during the dump periods and cause loss of sales to the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: