Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest news on ETC  (Read 158 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

- Coinbase will probably list ETC on July 16.
- Coinbase Custody officially opened for business.
- Last week, Coinbase Custody accepted the first deposit. Today, Coinbase officially announces opening for business. In the coming weeks, Coinbase will continue to connect with a range of world class clients including investment funds, exchanges and leading ICO groups.
- The mission of Coinbase Custody is to make digital currency investments accessible to all financial institutions and hedge funds around the world.
- Coinbase Custody can become a depository that ad reported a few days ago, the purpose is to read again.
- An ETC-related news item: ETC has become a broker and has been registered with the SEC
- Coinbase Custody provides secure storage of Crypto assets to organizations in both the US and Europe. Later this year, Coinbase Custody hopes to bring this service to Asia.

This has helped increase the value of ETC over time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hassan2654

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

With the popularity of the market of crypto currency as well as bitcoin, different types of coins are coming to this market. There are now more than fifteen hundred coins in the market. The market has become very much competitive. ETC is really trying to be ion the competition and I hope that this will help them to be successful in this market.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

- Last week, Coinbase Custody accepted the first deposit. Today, Coinbase officially announces opening for business. In the coming weeks, Coinbase will continue to connect with a range of world class clients including investment funds, exchanges and leading ICO groups.
- The mission of Coinbase Custody is to make digital currency investments accessible to all financial institutions and hedge funds around the world.
- Coinbase Custody can become a depository that ad reported a few days ago, the purpose is to read again.
- An ETC-related news item: ETC has become a broker and has been registered with the SEC
- Coinbase Custody provides secure storage of Crypto assets to organizations in both the US and Europe. Later this year, Coinbase Custody hopes to bring this service to Asia.

Give us proof-links to websites with your news? Or is it just fake rumors to pump ETC?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Give us proof-links to websites with your news? Or is it just fake rumors to pump ETC?

Yeah right. Any link to support his claim is very much appreciated. I already sold  half of my ETC 3 weeks ago. I know this coin  has a potential, and will return to its previous ATH price ib the future because of its continued development and updates. Hope this is true.

Open for Campaigns
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

That's a great news. As far as I know , Coinbase has been a safe and secure online platform for investing and buying. It is hoped that it'd do good in future.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

At the moment, the ETC coin needs to be considered solely as an investment opportunity for generating revenue. This is due to the fact that its functionality will no longer be in great demand among developers.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

It is heard that the Coinbase custody has been opened officially for business purpose. Probably ETC will be listed on coinbase very soon.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

ETC will have four more important events before the end of the year, which will directly affect the price rate in a good way. The coin has already started to grow, so if you buy, then hurry
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Coinbase only lists coins that have known proven team etc. But the team must be behind the project if decentralization matters That listing works but I don't care it.

hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

I have not enough knowledge about this project. So it will better for you if you search their website and find the update news. Or you can also contact a experience person.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

good news from ETC, maybe some time ahead ETC price will soar. and this 13th july I know ETC will hardfork and will get 1 ETE for ETC holders, plus the news I think ETC will increase its value in the coming weeks
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

If the news that ETC will be listed on Coinbase was officially confirmed it would be excellent. It's a very good value project, its team is working well on its development, and in my opinion it's currently one of the most underrated cryptocurrencies in the industry. At the current price even if it was not listed by Coinbase in my opinion is to be purchased
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

I think it has to hit GDAX before coinbase, correct? And they need to make sure the price is stable.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Very interesting news. I think ETC has a very good potential for this reason soon coinbase will list it. I think ETC has a good value now and it will increase more in the coming days.
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

You can find this news on google. I read many news about crypto on google and synthesized them to form a topic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

The Ethereum Classic Cooperative, which manages the project’s open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that features smart contract functionality, announced today that it …
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Congratz ETC. I guess it will increase it value even more soon tho.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: