Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my personal accounts. ONLY ONE LEFT! With autobuy protection  (Read 517 times)
valadormitus (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 05:36:28 AM by valadormitus

Hello to everybody.

I am selling my personal bitcointalk accounts. It is about 3 accounts, 2 hero members and one sr. member. As you will see i have activated buyer's protection on selly.gg as the buyer has to confirm he received the product he wanted. Please do no try to scam.

Sr. Account

https://selly.gg/p/4d793d2d

The best account i have to offer.

Have 422 activity and 422 posts (sadly was close to advance to hero before merit was implemented).

Very good r eviews and the highest quality posts.

You will receive the account and the email.

Price is 150$ USD

Hero accounts (2)

https://selly.gg/p/4d088791

One is 165USD and other is 170USD

One is more because it has some positives review after OTC trades.

The account at 165USD is at the moment in a campaign but if you will like you can change it. I can assure that is a high paying campaign only for accounts with good quality posts.

The other account was never in any campaign as I never had time to manage all 3 of them in signature campaigns.

Please leave a review after you paid. Thank you

SOLD
Paides1995

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

I love this scammer's phrasing, you know how to sweet talk the poor fools on this forum "With Autobuy Protection" and I am sure some sucker already contacted you through selly to discuss a few things without knowing it's only used by scammers.

Stay away from this guy and his lies unless you have money to trow away then go ahead and give your money to a guy who took only 5 minutes of his time to make a thread and lie to you
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

I love this scammer's phrasing, you know how to sweet talk the poor fools on this forum "With Autobuy Protection" and I am sure some sucker already contacted you through selly to discuss a few things without knowing it's only used by scammers.

Stay away from this guy and his lies unless you have money to trow away then go ahead and give your money to a guy who took only 5 minutes of his time to make a thread and lie to you

This is a great post. I forgot to mention that i am also agree to use any kind of escrow possible, so instead of spamming the thread with useless messages, you can start asking the questions first and after that to acuse an user of any try to attempt.
Paides1995

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

This is a great post. I forgot to mention that i am also agree to use any kind of escrow possible, so instead of spamming the thread with useless messages, you can start asking the questions first and after that to acuse an user of any try to attempt.
Why would I ask something I already know and you know you should have included?
Scammers always calling people who warn others of their scams spammers I wonder why, when other legit people thank those who remind them to trade safely instead of being a dick about it, are you mad that I ruined your plan to scam a few bucks?
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Why would I ask something I already know and you know you should have included?
Scammers always calling people who warn others of their scams spammers I wonder why, when other legit people thank those who remind them to trade safely instead of being a dick about it, are you mad that I ruined your plan to scam a few bucks?

I am happy with you. You are pumping my thread. I sold one account with your help! Thank you!
mtmc

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

if you accept escrow i will buy
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

if you accept escrow i will buy

yes i accept escrow
mtmc

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

ok when you are online send me a pm and i will be here
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

ok when you are online send me a pm and i will be here

thank you for the good deal.

2 accounts left!
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Hello to everybody.

I am selling my personal bitcointalk accounts. It is about 3 accounts, 2 hero members and one sr. member. As you will see i have activated buyer's protection on selly.gg as the buyer has to confirm he received the product he wanted. Please do no try to scam.

Sr. Account

Have 574 activity and 1900 posts (sadly was close to advance to hero before merit was implemented).

Price is 150$ USD

Hero accounts (2)

https://selly.gg/p/769106c0

The account at 165USD is at the moment in a campaign but if you will like you can change it. I can assure that is a high paying campaign only for accounts with good quality posts.

The other account was never in any campaign as I never had time to manage all 3 of them in signature campaigns.

u accept escrow right ? so leve me your telegram for faster communication
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

Hello to everybody.

Sr. Account

Have 574 activity and 1900 posts (sadly was close to advance to hero before merit was implemented).

Price is 150$ USD

Hero accounts (2)

https://selly.gg/p/769106c0

u accept escrow right ? so leve me your telegram for faster communication

send me a pm, i am limited in replying to messages
asmasadiq

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Don't know about other escrow,but if you buy through selly.gg,then definitely you will get scammed as i got scammed yesterday when trying to buy a senior account and after sending btc,i was sent an email from selly.gg which had no details about the account bought but just the words " senior account for sale".so don't lose your money.
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Don't know about other escrow,but if you buy through selly.gg,then definitely you will get scammed as i got scammed yesterday when trying to buy a senior account and after sending btc,i was sent an email from selly.gg which had no details about the account bought but just the words " senior account for sale".so don't lose your money.

it depends of how the seller did the trade. take a look at mine, you have buyers protection so it is safe
anyway i accept escrow so just text me your telegram if you are interested
ramzifcb47

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

what does autobuy protection actually means ?
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

what does autobuy protection actually means ?

it's the new thing of selly.gg , became like bitfity buyer have to confirm he received the data requested
ramzifcb47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

up
how do u explain this ?

Roll Eyes
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

I want to see the user that posted this to come here with any evidence or why he gave me a red trust over there.

I even specified in my main topic please review after we trade. Indeed many users asked me why I am selling so cheap, the truth is that I don't use these accounts anymore. Maybe the user that gave me the red trust might be part of the competition from here, bitcointalk.
Furwin

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Be True and u will be Happy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

what escrow do you accept?

Bitrated user: furwin.
valadormitus (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

just check selly.gg i have only one account left so only selly.gg
mtmc

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

just check selly.gg i have only one account left so only selly.gg

what about the scam accusation open at this moment?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: