Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could bitcoins survive further  (Read 3259 times)
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

What we need to turn this long-lasting bear market into a bull one is ETFs. However it will be some time until that happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

News are the other reason for bitcoin value go down i would say. Just get to know the nature of crypto currencies. Fluctuations are common with crypto currencies. Its like a boat getting shakes and moving forward. This question should have been raised when bitcoin was capturing the market in the beginning. Lot more gone beyond. Hence do not again advertise the news published again and again which indicates that we are supporting the medias to ruin down crypto moments. Positive news will certainly uplift everything.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Smart people would not stop believe in Bitcoin and other crypto as it is our future. Of course there are many negative meanings these days due to the falling rates of all coins, but it was always like that. When everything is okay - everyone are happy, when some problems appear - lots of dissatisfied people appear. It's a normal way of life.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
What you think Bitcoins can do to survive in this world right now ?
What can it do to gain favor of the government and banks ?
Could it be possible that banks see it as an ally contary to a threat ?
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?
What you think Should be the next move of Bitcoins.

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .
Right now governments are doing whatever they please.

I think bitcoin can survive because there are so many people that needed it or depending to it. In additional there are also goverment employee that invest here in bitcoin so I think they will not let that bitcoin gone.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Here lies a dilemma actually.

Your proposed body to fight and pursue the rights of bitcoin to grow with no bounds sounds contrary to the ideals of bitcoin's pseudonymity. Should there be a body to represent the bitcoin community, they are to freely reveal their real world identities in order for the judicial bodies to even hear them out.

And should banks take in bitcoin on the premise of the banks gaining control over wallet identification and transactions then we lose the permissionless attribute of bitcoin if we fall under the stiff scrutiny of banks usually allowing banking privileges to those who can afford them.

But i do believe that somewhere, somehow, someone's to give in, i just hope it won't be bitcoin as we would all lose a good piece of tech that actually promotes the welfare of users financially & security-wise.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Bitcoin will survive and in the future will thrive attracted many large investors, many countries will accept it. Bitcoin belongs to the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 04:29:53 PM by Himanshu111

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .

I think bitcoin can survive because there are so many people that needed it or depending to it. In additional there are also goverment employee that invest here in bitcoin so I think they will not let that bitcoin gone.
The users of bitcoin will help bitcoin to survive further.Due to its users only bitcoin has been surviving for so long and has always emerged victorious.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and is the most valuable one.Bitcoin is being considered as the future currency.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it gives good amounts of profit returns.Bitcoin is the money making and we should advantage of it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin does not need any external incentives to continue its life among other crypto-currencies, since It is one of the founders of this financial market.
It's true that bitcoin price as of now is not doing very well. Its been quite some time since the price decrease and still not stable. Sometimes we feel loosing hope that bitcoin will survive, but for me without any bias I strongly believe bitcoin will rise again and stood at the top and will lead the market again. Let's continue our support with bitcoin this is the perfect time to show team cooperation.
korg1960

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

First of all, Bitcoin should be strengthened as a leader among digital currencies, as well as prove its practical usefulness in the application and be accessible to the public.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

the day bitcoin specifically is favored by governments, then we know we're in trouble!
why would we want banks to see bitcoin as an ally?
part of bitcoins reason to exist is to get rid of the banking mafia-like structure, printing money out of thin air.
don't ally with the enemy, it's for noone's gain except giving them control for a final kill! I think, atleast.

just wait them out, we finally have something which is not controlled for anyone's direct gain, where people are in control of their own funds.
is there a reason that's not preferable above banks?

The bitcoin will survive surely if many big investors, government and organization supports the bitcoin and with that it can develop and progress a better economy that can lead us stable and better life as we get further in our journey.
Nearly 8 years of bitcoin coming and starting to enter the world of the internet, from the start of a small price to multiplying including the users every year is increasing drastically because many hear that bitcoin will be the future and many believe that bitcoin will change their lives, maybe this is what causes bitcoin to survive today.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Yes, he especially does not have a choice, because by itself bitcoin is a fixed coin, which can change little in the future, so the coin and goes passively as it is without changes.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is facing certain challenges. Challenges that is bringing about doubts in the minds of individuals, which is making them seek answers on whether it will survive or not. The only way i see bitcoin surviving, is when individuals keep using it, because when they stop, it automatically would bring the end of it.

buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

He should just be. And he's not going anywhere. And he will live happily ever after. And the one who invests in it, he will also be long and happy and in prosperity!!!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is facing certain challenges. Challenges that is bringing about doubts in the minds of individuals, which is making them seek answers on whether it will survive or not. The only way i see bitcoin surviving, is when individuals keep using it, because when they stop, it automatically would bring the end of it.
Yes I agree on that, bitcoin will surely survive and I believe that in the near future bitcoin is still become the very big thing in crypto feild. The bitcoin is really surviving today. And in the near future it will still dominate the crypto market. And with regards to its price i believe that it  will soon rise.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Bitcoin has been created to get rid of restrictions imposed by governments so unless the internet is completely shut down; it will still be continuous.
There are still some ways to buy Bitcoin without using banks such as paying cash to purchase gift cards "Amazon, Google Play,...etc." and then using escrow sites "localbitcoin, Paxful,...etc." to get the Bitcoins.
As long as there are people who believe in the need to reduce banks' dominance, there will still be support for the biotech that makes them strong

As long as people keep on using it, bitcoin will survive further and further. As long as there are big investments from investors, there are trades, bitcoin will continuously flow like how blood flows in a human body. Also, bitcoin keeps on spreading so I believe that it will survive in long period of time.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

The bitcoin will survive if the people are still using it in their daily lives, and if the developer will still improve it then it can live further.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:47:01 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:37:07 AM by Sinone

This is not the first time mate when BTC is facing those negativities. Bitcoin will be alright, just need sometimes. Bitcoin has big supporters, Millions Of People involved with Bitcoin, So If the GOD want then Bitcoin will remain forever. By seeing this bad situation of the bitcoin market, don't lose your hope. Keep working hard.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

I believe the survive of bitcoin depend on we in the crypto world. We need to share and spread the positive aspects of bitcoin the entire universe. This will help people who are not in the crypto world to understand and have some kind of basic knowledge about crypto.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

for me to always survive big investors because they have capital and it would have been adopted by the government as a bitcoin support for it to be legalized

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

BTC will survive and continue to grow as many people know, is trusted by many investors and it. But today's technology, I'm sure that BTC will never die, it has caused many investors and companies in the world to invest in. In the future, the government will legitimize this currency as it has gradually created credibility for many people in the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: