Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could bitcoins survive further  (Read 3259 times)
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I think all this trouble with government bans is temporary. Bitcoin has been developing for almost 10 years, and it is only getting stronger. This is just a stage of development, and not everyone can understand the need for this technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

The cryptocurrencies, need to be regulated to survive further. AML BitCoin is doing great on this topic. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and no one institution can control it. Its make others institution like banks fears because if bitcoin growth, it disrupting banks bussiness. I am believe bitcoin always survive in the future and its because decentralized system
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
What you think Bitcoins can do to survive in this world right now ?
What can it do to gain favor of the government and banks ?
Could it be possible that banks see it as an ally contary to a threat ?
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?
What you think Should be the next move of Bitcoins.

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .
Right now governments are doing whatever they please.

I know that bitcoin will survive 100% sure from the price shutdown, our system is continuously go further and it will never be going backward many progressive things will definitely build by the help of hi-technology power. And I know also that even if it is decentralized method which is peer to peer but when it comes to make the charity for the poor it needs to regulate by the government for the purpose of regular assesment for them.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

In recent days we have seen lots of news which are negative about bitcoins and how government and Banks are doing whatever they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to people.
Like recently the banks banned the bitcoins transactions in India and since there is no money or hand to hand transactions going on now people won't be able to buy and sell bitcoins using the money in their banks . Person to person transactions is something that requires us to paly with a dice of luck.
What you think Bitcoins can do to survive in this world right now ?
What can it do to gain favor of the government and banks ?
Could it be possible that banks see it as an ally contary to a threat ?
Aren't government already regulating Bitcoins and aren't they already making people pay taxes how much they demand ?
What you think Should be the next move of Bitcoins.

I think there should be a body to Target these kinds of issues and body which will stand up for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and present them in from of the judiciary, so that everything can be fair .
Right now governments are doing whatever they please.
Obviously, bitcoin can survive even we have your aforementioned problems just simply because we all know that what you have mentioned are also the problems before. What happened? Even thigh we have these problems,  bitcoin managed to rise it's value that no one even taught it can. But to answer your question, some banks see bitcoin as an ally for the reason that there are growing number of people who uses cryptos that is why they need to cope up with it by also offering cryptocurrencies. Also, the only thing that bitcoin needs to do is to exist, because it will answer the doubts of the people itself by increasing its value.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

I have been to this forum and followed bitcoin market price often and i never think of that bitcoin will going to fall. I do not know why one would even that bitcoin will not be able to survive in fact many are investors around the world and bitcoin also bring a lot of benefits once you will going to join. Of course, risk is present and one will going to fail at first especially in trading but in the end one will going to know and be successful.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

I believe that Bitcoin was created to eliminate government's rigid regulations, create a better economy and create more jobs for a stable and no longer poor life. Bitcoin will continue and survive in the future.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

I think government will only accept bitcoins when they will put tax on it specially on thirrd world countries, in that way, they can see bitcoin as one of their ally i guess.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

The more pressure will be on bitcoin on the part of governments, the more popular all crypto-currencies will be. Another 2 years and each person will have a cryptocurrency

It has a point indeed. But if the problem concerns the government, investors need to address it to the government for the government to understand what really bitcoin is. With this things will be cleared. And so this might have an effect of acceptance in part of the government.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Really a problem that is quite complicated if bitcoin meets a government that does not have a positive view of bitcoin. This is an obstacle but also a challenge to the government, but I believe bitcoin can solve this because bitcoin is not pegged to certain company organizations or ownership such as banks and government. Bitcoin can't stop because it's just that, bitcoin can and always can.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
revive7up

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

Governments and banks are doing anything they can to limit the exposure of Bitcoins to everyone, but Bitcoin is still widely used. Bitcoin is constantly increasing and attracting more people. because it is highly speculative and increasingly scarce. The dollar hasn't changed much in the past year, while the value of Bitcoin has risen by a dozen percent and has risen by several hundred percents since the beginning of the year. The world is still arguing over the legality of electronic money.
blackbold

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

the government can only govern and make rules, but it cannot change the love of crypto enthusiasts, crypto enthusiasts will continue to use bitcoin even though many countries ban it
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

The adaptation of society and community will give bitcoins the infinity, as others have not understand yet what really is it, we have to explain it for them to adjust and adopt these technology, if all of us will understand it well then bitcoins will be infinite.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

The more pressure will be on bitcoin on the part of governments, the more popular all crypto-currencies will be. Another 2 years and each person will have a cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is well accepted cryptocurrency and it has larger community and user interface. Many big multinational companies start accepting cryptocurrency for their various purposes and uses. And this thing help it to increase its user number and also help it to increase its market popularity so this thing sure us that it will help it to survive in future. Another thing is its investment criteria which is also an profitable asset for bitcoin and somehow this thing also help bitcoin to survive in future.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

I think because bitcoin is a financial breakthrough in modern times, the world has been shocked by the explosion in the price of Bitcoin at the end of last year with the highest price of $ 19,000. With very cheap costs and without managing any institution makes Bitcoin loved by the people of the world to date. So bitcoin can survive so far because bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin really can survive because many are taking opportunity from the fall of it. The price goes down and that is what we wait for so no more panic and afraid that it won't survive and lose the value. Remember that it is just a history, it is a most potential coin and supports all other crypto. Without it, nothing can step out and make other that looks like it.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

I think because bitcoin is a financial breakthrough in modern times, the world has been shocked by the explosion in the price of Bitcoin at the end of last year with the highest price of $ 19,000. With very cheap costs and without managing any institution makes Bitcoin loved by the people of the world to date. So bitcoin can survive so far because bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin really can survive because many are taking opportunity from the fall of it. The price goes down and that is what we wait for so no more panic and afraid that it won't survive and lose the value. Remember that it is just a history, it is a most potential coin and supports all other crypto. Without it, nothing can step out and make other that looks like it.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin will really survive because it already gain a lot of trust and many investors really attract on it because they really gain on it. The important thing here is we need to have patience for good. Bitcoin will really survive and there is no doubt about it.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 12:32:10 AM by loragean03

Bitcoin can survive much more years like decades if we fight for its right to be treated as a currency. If the government finally acknowledge its existence and use then it would not be hard for it to exist and the word survive won't be a topic anymore because mass adoption already succeed.
Bitcoin can survive from people who are continuing using it as their source of living, It will also survive in the next years because of its consistency in giving profits for the investors, and if the other countries can accept crypto currency and Bitcoin as an alternative currency it will be more of a dream come true or the users of the system.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

Bitcoin can survive much more years like decades if we fight for its right to be treated as a currency. If the government finally acknowledge its existence and use then it would not be hard for it to exist and the word survive won't be a topic anymore because mass adoption already succeed.

Aside from acknowledging its existence, perhaps some level of regulation is also needed. Bitcoin is beneficial to society, yes. But it is also heaven for tax evaders and money launderers. Taxes on the other hand, are the only source of income for the government. So perhaps we can achieve a compromise to ensure the government stays afloat, while still preserving the design and function of bitcoin. Do you think that’s possible?
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Many people and many opinions. I think it's much easier. You need to keep investing in bitcoin. And also tell your friends about what would have earned. So that they see the process and want to invest. And so on and so forth...
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Of course yes, bitcoin can survive in this world right now and in the future also. Because there are still lots of investors who still believes and continuous to support bitcoin. Although there are a lot of bad news about bitcoin in crypto market, but I think that doesn't matter for real believers of bitcoin. I don’t care about these bad news because I strongly believe that bitcoin has a bright future.
 I believe bitcoin has a great capacity to deal this risky scenario and surpass all throughout the struggles may come, even if it take more riskier. Just have a wide patience and positive motivations to conquer the success as well on its survival.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: