Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "10 Common Mistakes We make with MONEY"  (Read 2126 times)
Theaticands

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

those hints are so correct that i've actually read them few times inside the row, it's far happening with me now not that regularly, so i am fantastically appreciating you developing those mind and they may be amazingly wise, and easy at the identical time.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

For the 6th error not everyone can be aware of their old age. Most people at a young age they don’t want to save but always shopping instead for contemporary things that have been viral in some social media for prestige. When they get old they regrets what they had spent when young is not valuable or useful for their old life.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

I agree with everything except this part:

Mistake 10: While it is good to save, it does not necessarily means you should save all the money you have. Learn to reinvest some so that it will yield more. It is like planting a seed or grain, nurturing and watering it to yield more fruits. This should be self-explanatory I think.

Normally hard working people don't have time for learning about investment. If they are professionals in what they are doing, they receive good payment for their job, but it's very hard to become professionals in other fields like investment, for example, at the same time. I think for those people it's either spending or saving, but investing is not a good option for them.
Right, every hard worker is too busy with the job and there is no time to learn about investing. Hence these people believe that this will be profitable for them then they put all of the money for investment, and they’ll get money again in next month from the salary he got.
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

If you let it happen then you cannot make more money with that money. So you need to keep investing in different places and try to make the best return available on the platform to make money.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

You just have to plan properly as to how you will pay back your debt and have a schedule or at least a back up plan in case the business goes wrong. Find an extra income then and do every thing you can to pay your interest. You may have a hard time at first but then you will be able to get through it with proper financial management.
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Making financial mistakes is very common with people. Maybe they should seek financial advice.
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I know a number of rich people and they all say the same thing: make sure that things you buy will be working for you. Like if you really want to buy an expensive car, make sure it's a rare, vintage model. Something that won't lose value over time. The worst thing you can do is buy a Ferrari that will cost a fortune to maintain and every paint scratch will make a dent in your wallet.
solkinsolali (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

I know a number of rich people and they all say the same thing: make sure that things you buy will be working for you. Like if you really want to buy an expensive car, make sure it's a rare, vintage model. Something that won't lose value over time. The worst thing you can do is buy a Ferrari that will cost a fortune to maintain and every paint scratch will make a dent in your wallet.
This is a very great point from you. Often at times, you see people buying items or properties they don't necessarily need, then they start struggling to either maintain it or pay tax on it. I think that is a shear waste.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Why give someone money at all? It's a bankers ' business. They have lost their money many times and have many ways to claim debts. Individuals do not have such opportunities. It seems to me that point one needs to be replaced by the fact that doing their business in which you have experience and do not go to someone else's territory. You will always be defenseless there. Leave loans to bankers.
Well bankers have their own rules and cryptocurrency does but one thing in common both of these system needs us. We had feed them with the systems they created. We are not going someone else territory instead we are just following them because they have the authority to do it because we allow them this to  happen. We sign a document and that we agree to be under their rules and regulation.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I think, regardless of amount of your income it is necessary trying to save some money for bad days. Even if our income is in range of avarage value, we have to try save one third of it. If our income lower than that, we had better to improve our skills to get a better job.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Mistake 1: Never lend someone money you are not willing to loose. When you lend someone money, always assume you may never get it back. If you feel that after lending the money out you may not be able to survive with what is left with you, then simply don’t lend the person.

This is so true because we usually lend money to our family or friends and they will never pay it back.  LOL

I agree, some people if they know that you can afford because you have money they borrow money from you but never pay back. This mistakes happen because you know the person already and you believe them but before lending money to someone let assure to pay you back.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Mistake 2: Whenever you have the opportunity to meet a wealthy or an influential person, never you ask for money, but rather ask for ideas or ways which you can grow your own business. That will make you a more purposeful person.

Right, because money always runs out rather than asking for ideas. Only with ideas can at least create opportunities, if ideas from rich people / entrepreneurs can create opportunities to meet market needs. The process of networking ideas is the best way to express potential ideas into real products or services. The steps in networking ideas can be done by creating different new products, observing opportunity doors, analyzing products and production processes in depth and not forgetting to take into account the risks that might occur.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

I think, regardless of amount of your income it is necessary trying to save some money for bad days. Even if our income is in range of avarage value, we have to try save one third of it. If our income lower than that, we had better to improve our skills to get a better job.
you are right, if our economic income is in the average range, we have to be able to save, we must learn to save, 1/4 of the income is enough. and we must open our eyes and minds to find a job that is more income-generating
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

I think the right thing to do with our money is make investment and create emergency account in the bank. We should not spend more than our income because it will make us having a debt and it will be bad for our financial future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

Mistake 1: Never lend someone money you are not willing to loose. When you lend someone money, always assume you may never get it back. If you feel that after lending the money out you may not be able to survive with what is left with you, then simply don’t lend the person.

This is so true because we usually lend money to our family or friends and they will never pay it back.  LOL

I agree, some people if they know that you can afford because you have money they borrow money from you but never pay back. This mistakes happen because you know the person already and you believe them but before lending money to someone let assure to pay you back.
Most of us know this feeling, I lost couple friends cause of lending money, the best advice about the money is this one, don`t give it to anyone if you are not ready to lose them. I think other advises are also good, but this one is so true. Life fact is that we can`t learn this from other peoples mistakes, we need to feel that on our skin to learn it.

Mistake 4: For proper saving, do not attempt to save what is left after spending, but rather spend what is left after saving. Like you already know, human wants are insatiable, as long as you have the money, you will always have something to buy. Also, never you keep any money you are not going to spend on short term handy or within easy reach. It is best to keep it safe away.
This one is interesting too, you just need to give it couple minutes of thinking. Its like with trading don`t buy when price is rising, buy when its dropping and sell when its rising. Here is the same strategy, don`t spend and save, first save and later spend. Its simple once when you understand it. We need to practice this advises everyday and every month, and after some time it will become a normal thing for us, good strategies about how to handle with money in many situations.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

yes you are right this error can make you get a lot of losses if you do this, I think you just need patience and do not be easy to despair, still have a sense of wanting to learn and a sense of curiosity then you can get very much money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: