Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Restore it's Place in the Market?  (Read 372 times)
Earl Ragnaar (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

I have been reading post and news that the Some people are saying that Bitcoin will not achieve its price as it was last years and some are saying that it will restore its previous glory this year.

What do you think in this matter?

Feel free to answer.

You can add pics videos and even news and posters.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

There were many posts about this. It's hard for me to predict what will happen with BTC and what will be price. There are many people here that can do it better than me. I can only tell that BTC don't need to restore anything. It's first by market cap. And 2017. was year when BTC passed 1k $ for the first time. And now in 2018 it is 6,5 k.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

We have seen Bitcoin rise over the years to its current price and its recovered every time to become stronger than it was before. Will we see a recovery over the next couple of months? who knows, but I can say that we are very likely to reach $20,000 again. It might not be this year it could be next month but bitcoin have higher possibility to that will get there again.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

It would be difficult to guess the price of bitcoin because the increase in bitcoin value is only influenced by demand in the market. But I think the bitcoin fluctuation is a natural thing, bitcoin value will rise again even if only slowly.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

I have been reading post and news that the Some people are saying that Bitcoin will not achieve its price as it was last years and some are saying that it will restore its previous glory this year.

Feel free to answer.

The topic and the content were quite contradictory though, for the topic my position would have been, has bitcoin lost its place in the market in the first place for it to start struggling about restoration because its when one lost something that you begin to look for it which is not the case here.

For the price, I think people are entitle to their opinion on the direction they feel price will be towards the end of the year. The only thing to do is to wait as everything depends on which forces will work towards their own objective as that is what will matter after all and not expression of opinions that we always see.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

There are also some predictions saying that it will gonna hit the highest price of bitcoin last year at the end of this year. We just have to believe bitcoin will still gonna restore it's place in the market no matter what or when.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Feel free to answer.

a lot of news like that. but also a lot of fake news that wants to lower the bitcoin price. but I'm sure the year-end bitcoin will rise again like last year. maybe currently the bitcoin price goes down but look at the end of the year.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Nobody really knows. There may be a sudden interest again or pump/manipulation that will increase demand, or people will give up on it and it will slowly lose value. One thing for sure, it will not die a sudden death. It is the main cryptocurrency. I think it is being used to buy other more advanced and more promising altcoins.

If one day, a coin took the lead from bitcoin, it all depends on how much the holders believe in bitcoin, because they may dump their BTC for the new leader. I root for privacy cryptos, especially the ones that integrate Tor into the wallet to protect the identity of users. When regulations are enforced and the public had enough, they will flock towards privacy oriented cryptos.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Bitdressa

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

I think it could be bitcoin can return the market, especially if bitcoin is a lot of demand to bitcoin itself that can blindly explode a market with this bitcoin.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Feel free to answer.

All is still a possibility, it is still in July and to reach the end of the year bitcoin is still likely to rise higher. I believe bitcoin will increase and therefore I still hold it.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Bitcoin price will increase again but after a long time of consolidation but steadily in my opinion and not like the previous year when the price bubbled fast Undecided

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Where there is speculation the market moves in a circle there.  So after every rise there is a  fall and this universal truth.  
Bitcoin is a king in crypto market.  And till date there has no coin created which can compete bitcoin.  For the next many years no one will be able to defeat bitcoin for taking it's seat.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

bitcoin has never lost its place on the market to want to restore it now! it is the same place it has always been... on top as the same scarce decentralized currency that everyone wants to have more of.

as for its "glory", nothing has changed. it is just your views that have changed because price is not constantly rising now. so you are surprised now to wake up each morning and see price is still $6k instead of being $7k, $8k, ... every day!

There is a FOMO brewing...
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can soar like 2017, even higher than in the previous year.
the decline (bearish) of the small currency market (cryptocurrency) small is over. But there are still many who believe Bitcoin as the best digital currency investment place.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Nothing can keep going up so everything that goes should fall down and same happen to every tradable assets including bitcoin but this is temporary for different reasons and market can recover sooner or longer than expected.

We shouldn't forget about massive dumps and recovering of bitcoin price in past.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

knowing the answer to this question could make you a multibillionaire
bitcoin won't go away for sure,it is here to stay
the price of it could be in any range from 1.000$ to 25.000$ by the end of the year
you all saw the see-saw that the price has been and is at the moment,but if you forgot,the last year's price was 400$
so cannot really complain about 6.500$ levels,I surely do not

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin ever had lost its place in the market because it had been the top crypto coin ever since. However its price now is being compared to the high price last year and people are asking if its the end of Bitcoin. People need to know that if there is a bearish trend there is always the opposite, and it can’t keep getting higher too.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Now for bitcoin a rather difficult period. We see that he has lost a little in his popularity, but the situation can still change for the better. However, the longer bitcoin stumbles at such a low price for it, the harder it will be to recover. Therefore, the next few months will play a significant role for him.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

There is always an increase decline curve to a product.If Bitcoin is steady and low today,it would certainly go up and grow stronger.Though it may not bubble up the way it went last year
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Come on now. Like many of us here we really hope for the bitcoin to make a return. The bitcoin's value moves in a vey slow sine wave or a sawtooth wave; it has its dips, but it'll slowly but surely rise up again, and it repeats the cycle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: