Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

Market now a days is growing and the market are increasing  that's the right signal to buy more and wait until the price will rise and rise you can earn a lot of profit when you do that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

The situation of market at this time is more reasonable to buy than selling. Some coins may have little profit when you trade for short term. If you are planing for long term, shouldn't sell

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

This mid year has been a midyear of a bear market so I think that the thing that we should do is to buy. A lot of the altcoins have gone down in prices so far which just makes it the perfect time for us to buy coins. Selling now would not be a good option seeing as most of us bought the coins we are holding now at a higher price.
Of course, no one knows the point at which bitcoin is going to eventually reverse, and the chances of going way lower than we are now is still pretty much there since the bears are still strong, and the only thing to do is just to see how thing would be turning out. As we know a lot of people who call this period as the worst are those like you who are actually not getting the long term picture of things. The time you should be having more hope and buying in the more is when the market is going through states like this.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

In the first of the year when price are lower we should buy the coin  hold them till the price reach at your target.Nobody when it will happen . so don;t be panic and wait for bullish start.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

Your statement is absolutely true that All Time Down Bitcoi this year is around $ 5,800 and that may be a safe point for this year.

For predictions of buying Bitcoin it is very difficult because we do not know when Bitcoin will rise in price or go deeper.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

The current mid-year cryptocurrency market situation is particularly palatable for every cryptocurrency buyer. The last quarter of the year may herald positive and bullish sentiment, this is the time to take good position in quality coin!
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

The situation of market at this time is more reasonable to buy than selling. Some coins may have little profit when you trade for short term. If you are planing for long term, shouldn't sell
You're right, a lot of coins fall so deep at the moment, for example look at ethereum which fell more than 50%. it is will be a good way to start gain awesome profits. It's just to hold it in the long term, some people are not patient enough to do it.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

You're right, a lot of coins fall so deep at the moment, for example look at ethereum which fell more than 50%. it is will be a good way to start gain awesome profits. It's just to hold it in the long term, some people are not patient enough to do it.

True for comparing it on the past price that hit on the highest price and as of now it was deep so hard that is why we should have to decide buying and be an owner of this currency that are very well known for being some of the good currency on.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

You are right. The market has gone down to a bad extent and what it would do now is to go up from here. This is buying period and not selling period but many people are doing the other way round. Buy and hold
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

I think if you have more money and still want to be patient and wait for an increase, you should keep buying. If you sell now, of course you will experience a loss. So just buy if you want to add what you have. and don't hesitate.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Despite the fact that market of crypto have been crawling this year, there have been tonnes of new ICOs this year with some reaching hardcap and some reaching some important milestone not necessarily raising hardcap, obviously people didn't relent in investing and in other not to be left out I'll be buying more of some good and quality ICOs with good prospects because good days are ahead for crypto... The mantra is keep buying, buying, buying and buying now that the price is cheap and become that big man of your dreams
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

This is the time to buy and hold. The current market has gone down dramatically and the altcoins are very cheap. Invest in EOS or ETH to get big profits from them.
I realize that all of us should invest long term. It will be better and more effective than short-term investment at this time.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

I think it's better to buy because today is the collapse of market value.
When you invest or buy your money may be expensive because the market value is not stable can increase it any time. so there must be a strategy for more money to be received.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

if I am you better to buy because of the low price of each token. When you buy it you can get more money because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase. so do not worry about investing because the market price will start at the end of September so just wait.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

I see the mid-year price of Bitcoin is at $ 5,800.
August I also saw Bitcoin at a price of $ 5,800

Maybe it's more correct for you to wait for Bitcoin at a price of $ 5,800, because now Bitcoin is priced at $ 6,900.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

Bitcoin
January 2018: 19,000 USD
July 2018: 5,800 USD

You just choose when you want to buy where and will sell where because everyone will not know when the cryptocurrency rises in price.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

Maybe in the middle of this year I will buy a lot of etherium or btc. This is because the trend chart of these two crypto coins has decreased a lot compared to earlier this year. So I will buy to be detained so that I can take advantage early next year
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

The market now is down and this is the right time to buy altcoins that you would like to hold. There's so many potential altcoins that give you a huge profit in the end of the year like ETH,NEO,EOS and ADA.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

I prefer the short-term trade for now. The market is so volatile now that I wouldn't advise taking any long-term risks. Half a year is a long-term for me. It is long enough to get neurotic watching the price changes Grin Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

It depends how market works. Let as always be aware on the situation information helps us to know what is the next step to do. Try to reaserch about new strategy on the present tactics in investing or selling about cryptocurrencies.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: