Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ?  (Read 2010 times)
duanavj (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duanavj (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.

That's a good news, This would be a great competation to everyone and a bigger oppurtunity to those who are waiting for a long time to get a good project. Hopefully this would make a memorable mark.
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

for the first year I think we have to buy it and hold it until the end of the year like in november and some other time and this is a good opportunity for now to buy with large quantities of altcoin which we believe potentially...

fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

The market has been hesitating in the last two weeks, and it seems that it has been unable to accept the situation of continued decline, so it is struggling in this position. I hope it will recover quickly. After all, many countries have allowed cryptocurrencies to perform ico, which is very good news.
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

I didn't expect this year's ico amount to be more than the whole year of last year. This is a bit of a surprise. However, there have been a lot of recent projects, and they have not been reduced due to the decline of the market, and many projects have been successfully funded. It seems that new funds are entering this year.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

I don't think this is a good time to invest, there is concern that bitcoin price might hit $5000, but however I believe in a good future for the crypto market.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Just wait until the price got lower or atleast until the market stable and start bullish. but no one know what will happen to the market next.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

If you want to invest long-term, I think there's nothing to worry about because next year will be better than this, but wait a while in the upcoming market may go down like yesterday, it's been a few days the market is trying to pump again but no public belief is too strong not so sure with the ongoing market, big projects are running now please wait for new money supply will be bigger than before, wait time to invest with cheaper price.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

In the middle of this year market conditions are very difficult to predict. even bitcoin prices continue to fall, although accompanied by increases several times. I think the moment is when the bitcoin price is stable, it is likely to rise if accompanied by an increase in the number of bitcoin purchases. there are so many people who enter the bitcoin world, and I think they will also take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the current price.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

In middle point of year all altcoins passes it's street with red signal.now it is time to buy and hold altcoins for future. It is time to only buying and have holding.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

It is better to buy this mid year than to sell, why? we always know that bull run always emerge during late end of the year so it is better to buy now and stack up cheap tokens and wait for yearly bull run of cryptocurrency.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

This is a very good and positive analysis I have seen in a long time now. Everywhere you turn is breathing chaos and more downfall but at least I have confidence now knowing that Btc has always been able to hold strong during all these times this only signals one thing, a bull run is in anticipation. But that brings us to ask who will propel the next bull run, will new investors or new smart money be able to flood into this space as it was last year end. Taking into effect how burnt some people left the cryptocurrency market, will they still be willing to come back in. If no smart new money enters, how then will the bull run be made possible?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

we should know the decline that occurred in this year is not a failure or the end of the crypto. this is a process that always happens in any investment, the last few days the market started to rise and hit the bear to end soon. if bitcoin can break $7000, then I'm sure the market will recover and be prepared to make a profit.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

I agree with you! It seems to me that the last fall was on manipulation, so people sold their coins for cheap. I think that soon we will be able to see the market turn in connection with the latest good news
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Everything is simple. Previously, buying coins on ICO, you received a profit in 80% of cases. People did not analyze the projects, getting profit invested in the next project. Now this scheme is not suitable. Very few good projects, they are almost completely bought in private-sale and pre-sale various funds.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

BTC price moved up from 5k8 to 6k6 $ this time, so if you want to have the best situation, i think you can wait for its price fall again to 5k8 $ then buy the coin which you aimed to.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I think that now it is worth buying a little. The market is at the bottom. Just do not buy all at once, buy a little

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

I think Mid-year is not a wealthy scenario buying and selling is hard to choose because is there any emergency reason surely sell this time. But we have more money in bank just exchange to Bitcoin because banking investment is highly secured but low interest and Crypto investment is little risk but high interest so everything is depends on our economic situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

Looks more like that market will begin rise up. I didn't buy anything, hold good coins. It is not crisis, i think it's healthy waves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: