Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CENT/Pennies a good investment?  (Read 710 times)
tintumon (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:22:07 PM

I like the concept of CENT, as there are no decimal places.
They are so cheap now and whats your thoughts on investing in it?

Thanks
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:58:13 PM

Thanks

It seems that coin is dying.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/cent/btc/cryptsy/alltime
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:00:07 PM

Thanks

It seems that coin is dying.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/cent/btc/cryptsy/alltime

For now on yes. Maybe it will get better, but I wouldnt invest
GameofDeception

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

CENT is over lol, I suggest you to get in Pandacoin, soon be launched, it'll be the DogeCoin of Asia: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:10:02 PM

CENT is over lol, I suggest you to get in Pandacoin, soon be launched, it'll be the DogeCoin of Asia: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0

ekhm ... Wink I dont think so - but I wish best to all Pandas!
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:25:32 PM

what about cat, dog, goat, duck, and all other animals waiting to be a coin lol  Wink
GameofDeception

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:26:25 PM

Dogecoin already came and leveled the alt market, Pandacoin is now offering something better but not to replace Doge, the market is so huge yet it lack coins with inherent trust and stability.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:28:05 PM

Dogecoin already came and leveled the alt market, Pandacoin is now offering something better but not to replace Doge, the market is so huge yet it lack coins with inherent trust and stability.

Panda needs Android wallet. Then maybe, maybe ... it will get their rise.
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:29:04 PM

Care to explain how your panda has some inherent trust and stability?
GameofDeception

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:39:11 PM

Pandacoin is developed to be a revolutionary new coin to combat the one problem all other coins face, Market Manipulation. When market manipulation exists in a currency the economy suffers and the adopters that want to save on transaction fees and create a movement to combat big banks suffer. Most alternative coin adopters want cryptocurrencies to beat fiat however, too many of them are just to be pump and dumps. Even legitimate coins are still being controlled by manipulation because this problem has not been properly identified and resolved from their inception.

Take for example, a hand gun. A gun can be used to commit a crime, or it can be used to defend and protect members of an army or police force. My role previously with Dogecoin was to act for the benefit of my backers, it was my responsibility to turn a profit. I did my part to warn others and have also given lectures to benefit the uninformed. People hate me as a market manipulator but this is to be expected in order for someone to win someone has to lose. There was nothing I could do at that time as I had investors to please, however, if proper measurements were implemented in the first place market manipulation could been stopped or at least suppressed. This is why I am going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market. I have thought this through and have the vision and power to correct this problem that other coins faced. This will be the first time anything like this has been attempted in the altcoin world and, given the success I anticipate, will not be last.
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:52:46 PM

Pandacoin is developed to be a revolutionary new coin to combat the one problem all other coins face, Market Manipulation. When market manipulation exists in a currency the economy suffers and the adopters that want to save on transaction fees and create a movement to combat big banks suffer. Most alternative coin adopters want cryptocurrencies to beat fiat however, too many of them are just to be pump and dumps. Even legitimate coins are still being controlled by manipulation because this problem has not been properly identified and resolved from their inception.

Take for example, a hand gun. A gun can be used to commit a crime, or it can be used to defend and protect members of an army or police force. My role previously with Dogecoin was to act for the benefit of my backers, it was my responsibility to turn a profit. I did my part to warn others and have also given lectures to benefit the uninformed. People hate me as a market manipulator but this is to be expected in order for someone to win someone has to lose. There was nothing I could do at that time as I had investors to please, however, if proper measurements were implemented in the first place market manipulation could been stopped or at least suppressed. This is why I am going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market. I have thought this through and have the vision and power to correct this problem that other coins faced. This will be the first time anything like this has been attempted in the altcoin world and, given the success I anticipate, will not be last.

If my understand is correct, the programmer will pre-mine the coin, and he makes it sounds like the best thing ever happen in altcoin world...
tintumon (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:57:15 PM

How do I know you are not using the pre-mined coins to your advantage?
GameofDeception

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:03:19 PM

Everything will be transparent, you can view the coins in the blockchain, they'll be used to stabilize the market, you can see for yourself. We already got hundreds of BTC in offerings. Pandacoin will be like no other alt coin launch.
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:07:29 PM

Everything will be transparent, you can view the coins in the blockchain, they'll be used to stabilize the market, you can see for yourself. We already got hundreds of BTC in offerings. Pandacoin will be like no other alt coin launch.

Guess I will just skip it...I can never like pre-mined coins Smiley
GameofDeception

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:50:53 PM

This is not simply a pre-mine. Pandacoin is developed to combat Market Manipulation.
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

This is not simply a pre-mine. Pandacoin is developed to combat Market Manipulation.

Any details on that, apart from what the devs claimed to do?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:57:05 PM

The Fed already does this with their coin. Why do we need another one for that?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Sonny

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

The Fed already does this with their coin. Why do we need another one for that?

So that another group of people will get profit in another pump and dump?  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: